Technicolor: Dance Central Song purchase error

Discus and support Technicolor: Dance Central Song purchase error in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Technicolor (Set-top Boxes): Dance Central Song purchase error When i try to purchase a song from the (DAnce Central spotlight , "unable to purchase at... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Alaa Anwar, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Alaa Anwar
    Alaa Anwar Guest

Technicolor (Set-top Boxes): Dance Central Song purchase error
    When i try to purchase a song from the (DAnce Central spotlight , "unable to purchase at this time " appears please advise

:)

Alaa Anwar, Jul 8, 2017
  2. gamerXpress
    gamerXpress Guest
    gamerXpress, Jul 8, 2017
  3. Help downloading Dance Central import to new Xbox

Hi! My personal Xbox has the E 82 error. But we have another Xbox for general family use. I've transferred my account and did the license transfer to that Xbox.

But I can't find the Dance Central 2 import I did for the Dance Central 3 game on my old Xbox.

I played the Dance Central 3 game in the new Xbox but can't find a way to download/install the Dance Central 3 import nor the song purchases I made on the old Xbox.

Party Kinection, Jul 8, 2017
  4. gamerXpress Win User

Dance Central 2 Different Codes

5. jyotim Win User

Dance Central 3 import xbox 360

Hi there,

I'm having the same problem and those links don't help. I only see a Cancel option for the Dance Central 2 Import Pack. I'm able to buy other songs with the profile I'm using so my gamertag has the relevant permissions.

Within Dance Central 3, I see my Dance Central 1 songs (as I imported them years ago into Dance Central 2) but the Dance Central 2 songs are not in the list.

Any guidance would be really appreciated as I've tried a lot of things but not getting anywhere.

Thank you in advance.

J
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Import dance central

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for reaching out to us! We understand this situation can be frustrating. We have noticed others were having a similar issue as well. When entering the code, does it provide a message like an error code or something saying it was redeemed?

Side Note: each game can only be exported once.

Exporting the original Dance Central and/or Dance Central 2 to
    Dance Central 3 will cost 400 Microsoft points per disc, and you need an Xbox-LIVE enabled Gamertag that has permission to make purchases. If you've already exported the original
    Dance Central track list into Dance Central 2, you don't need to export those songs again; they'll automatically install in your
    Dance Central 3 library. All of your previously purchased downloadable content will also import automatically.

Please check out the following link regarding the steps to take to
    export Dance Central and / or Dance Central 2 into Dance Central 3.

I hope this helps :)
  7. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Dance Central 3 import xbox 360

Hi Quinn,

Thanks for reaching out to us! We understand
    this situation can be frustrating. We have noticed others were having a similar issue as well.
    Exporting the original
    Dance Central
    and/or
    Dance Central 2
    to Dance Central 3
    will cost 400 Microsoft points per disc, and you need an Xbox-LIVE enabled Gamertag that has permission to make purchases. If you've already exported the original
    Dance Central
    track list into
    Dance Central 2, you don't need to export those songs again; they'll automatically install in your
    Dance Central 3
    library. All of your previously purchased downloadable content will also import automatically.

Side Note:
    each game can only be exported once.

Please check out the
    following link regarding the steps to take to export
    Dance Central and / or
    Dance Central 2 into
    Dance Central 3.

I hope this helps! Let us know if this helped
  8. TheRevBoys Win User

importing songs

I don't think there is any other way to import the songs. Go into Dance Central 3 and there's an option for "Buy More Songs". In there, it'll say "Song Import Offers". See if you can purchase an import without the code.
Thema:

1. Technicolor: Dance Central Song purchase error - Similar Threads - Technicolor Dance Central

2. : TECHNICOLOR DCI747TLV3 MODEL IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : TECHNICOLOR DCI747TLV3 MODEL IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY: : TECHNICOLOR DCI747TLV3 MODEL IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY Hi XBOX support team, I need your help, Im trying to setup and control my cable receiver, the specific model is the following: TECHNICOLOR...
  3. Xbox one. MEGACABLE modem technicolor CGA2121 descarga lenta [Translation - Xbox one....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one. MEGACABLE modem technicolor CGA2121 descarga lenta [Translation - Xbox one....: Hola a todos. Alguien sabe por que descargo a 0.5mbps teniendo una conexión de 20 mb, mi compañía es megacable con un modem Technicolor cga2121. En estadísticas de red detalladas dice Velocidad...
  4. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Proxy

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Proxy: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: Proxy With having a proxy on xbox, there are no methods other than to manually shut off the proxy. If your network has a built-in proxy, you...
  5. Technicolor Technicolor-HomeFusion: IPv6 u UPC

Technicolor Technicolor-HomeFusion: IPv6 u UPC: Technicolor (Hotspots) Technicolor-HomeFusion: IPv6 u UPC Hey Michal! Having trouble connecting to the internet on your Xbox One? Check out the steps and information listed here: IPv6 on Xbox...
  6. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: DDOS/DOS

Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: DDOS/DOS: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: DDOS/DOS You need to contact you ISP to have them change your IP address or help to stop the DDoS on your/their network...
  7. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: XBox One Live Connection; Unable to Join any game

Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: XBox One Live Connection; Unable to Join any game: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: XBox One Live Connection; Unable to Join any game Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10...
  8. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Problems with technicolor tc8717t xbox one s

Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Problems with technicolor tc8717t xbox one s: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: Problems with technicolor tc8717t xbox one s try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10...
  9. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Not downloading a update

Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Not downloading a update: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: Not downloading a update Try to apply the offline update to solve this issue: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console/system-updates-info...
  10. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: My modem isnt connecting to my xbox one.

Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: My modem isnt connecting to my xbox one.: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: My modem isnt connecting to my xbox one. Check this link for a possible solution:...