TB 420X Headset no longer recognized after insider update

Discus and support TB 420X Headset no longer recognized after insider update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone else's headset no longer have audio since the update. My 420X's quit working after the update completed. Been searching for any other topics on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SauceySandwich-[xboxvenue], Oct 13, 2017.

1. TB 420X Headset no longer recognized after insider update

Anyone else's headset no longer have audio since the update. My 420X's quit working after the update completed. Been searching for any other topics on this?

I have checked for firmware updates for my headset (Turtle Beach has a app), paired (again) my receiver (headset) and transmitter (usb dongle), and still no dice.

Thing to note, prior to the update I used to get a icon showing headset connected on the homepage but now I have what looks like a microphone with a line over indicating its muted......, no headset or Kinect icon

****UPDATE**** Cleared console cache and still nothing. I'm getting so frustrated now, I posted this on Reddit already (Xbox One Help and Xbox One) and no answer. I am really trying not to rant but honestly folks this really makes me angry

Fall Update is out! : xboxone

:)

SauceySandwich-[xboxvenue], Oct 13, 2017
  2. SpauldingX
    SpauldingX Guest
    February preview update broke external hdd

my hard drive is no longer recognized after the February update. Please investigate.

SpauldingX, Oct 13, 2017
  3. 2/16/2012 Update bricked my 360-S

All i know is that after the update my xbox slowed to a crawl and it appears that my hard drive is no longer recognized. Directly after the update. Drivers?????

neoearth-7962BB3C-EDF1-42C9-B3B2-32E899976B2E, Oct 13, 2017
  4. TB 420X Headset no longer recognized after insider update

Tried to chat a support tech for assistance and it seems like MS is trying to pass the buck to the other hardware. At least I got a immediate response.....

SauceySandwich-[xboxvenue], Oct 13, 2017
  5. SauceySandwich-[xbox Win User

Tried to chat a support tech for assistance and it seems like MS is trying to pass the buck to the other hardware. At least I got a immediate response.....
  6. JWSpeed Win User

Xbox One Controller Update

I did my controllers after the update, just now I plugged in my new TB Atlas headset and a prompt appeared to update my controller again?
  7. GrowlingYapper Win User

Questions about headset please answer

Those TB Adapter are mainly for their own headsets it does say they might not fully work with other headsets I would update using the TB Adapter with your xo then just see how the other headset works.
  8. ExtraBarrel9 Win User

broken xbox update

My xbox one no longer recognizes my external hard drive after the update.
  9. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox headphone jack broken

Hello Colton,

Thank you for keeping us updated. We understand that the headset is plugged into the controller, but the console is not recognizing the headset. Is your console enrolled in the

Xbox Insider program
    ? We suggest utilizing the headset with a different controller. This troubleshooting step will help us determine if there is an issue with the controller or the headset. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. TB 420X Headset no longer recognized after insider update - Similar Threads - 420X Headset longer

2. Problems with Atmos & Wireless Headset?

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with Atmos & Wireless Headset?: Anyone else experiencing issues with the Xbox Wireless Headset & Dolby Atmos on Series X? Only happened in the past week, it’s been fine up until then. If I have Atmos enabled then Modern Warfare...
  3. Headchat mixer is greyed out for my new turtle beach recon chat headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headchat mixer is greyed out for my new turtle beach recon chat headset: I was gifted a recon chat pair of turtle beaches and no matter what I do I can’t seem to figure out how to get the headset chat mixer to not be grey I’ve tried updating my controller with and...
  4. Ms wireless headset no audio skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Ms wireless headset no audio skip ahead: Alpha Skip Ring -started today Headphones connect, there is startup sound. No audio from Xbox on any app. Tried hard reboot. Tried pairing. Tried changing audio format. Nothing. Audio controls...
  5. Xbox Wireless Headset and Series X audio stuttering on Beta Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wireless Headset and Series X audio stuttering on Beta Ring: Does anyone else here experience this issue? It doesn’t matter if it’s in game or playing music. Anyone know a solution? submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox doesn't see headset mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox doesn't see headset mic: Today I bought a headset Hyperx cloud alpha , plug it into my Xbox controller and sound was good until I understood that my mic doesn't work (but if you connect headphones to other devices, the...
  7. My Turtle Beach 420x headphones not staying on after connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Turtle Beach 420x headphones not staying on after connecting: Hello, yesterday my friend gave me his new-ish TB Stealth 420x headphones that worked perfectly at his house, when I brought them to my house I plugged the transmitter in and pressed the power...
  8. Turtle beach 420x headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach 420x headset: anyone have the turtle beach 420x wireless headset and have problems with microphone not working. I can hear everyone in the party but they can't hear me. 57d98a33-3314-479c-88bb-588e774f3c68
  9. turtlebeach stealth 420x+ sound problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    turtlebeach stealth 420x+ sound problem: headset is fully charged and paired xbox recognizes it and all. I can hear great and the mic does work. my friends cant hear me, chat mixer is 50/50 if I buzz my controller a few times and then...
  10. Stealth 420x Turtle Beaches no audio.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stealth 420x Turtle Beaches no audio.: I see a lot of people are having headset issues, but I have a completely different issue. So I bought the Stealth 420x today and when I got home no troubles whatsoever. I just got off from work...