TB 420X Headset no longer recognized after insider update

Discus and support TB 420X Headset no longer recognized after insider update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone else's headset no longer have audio since the update. My 420X's quit working after the update completed. Been searching for any other topics on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SauceySandwich-[xboxvenue], Oct 13, 2017.

1. TB 420X Headset no longer recognized after insider update

Anyone else's headset no longer have audio since the update. My 420X's quit working after the update completed. Been searching for any other topics on this?

I have checked for firmware updates for my headset (Turtle Beach has a app), paired (again) my receiver (headset) and transmitter (usb dongle), and still no dice.

Thing to note, prior to the update I used to get a icon showing headset connected on the homepage but now I have what looks like a microphone with a line over indicating its muted......, no headset or Kinect icon

****UPDATE**** Cleared console cache and still nothing. I'm getting so frustrated now, I posted this on Reddit already (Xbox One Help and Xbox One) and no answer. I am really trying not to rant but honestly folks this really makes me angry

Fall Update is out! : xboxone

:)

SauceySandwich-[xboxvenue], Oct 13, 2017
  2. SpauldingX
    SpauldingX Guest
    February preview update broke external hdd

my hard drive is no longer recognized after the February update. Please investigate.

SpauldingX, Oct 13, 2017
  3. 2/16/2012 Update bricked my 360-S

All i know is that after the update my xbox slowed to a crawl and it appears that my hard drive is no longer recognized. Directly after the update. Drivers?????

neoearth-7962BB3C-EDF1-42C9-B3B2-32E899976B2E, Oct 13, 2017
  4. TB 420X Headset no longer recognized after insider update

Tried to chat a support tech for assistance and it seems like MS is trying to pass the buck to the other hardware. At least I got a immediate response.....

SauceySandwich-[xboxvenue], Oct 13, 2017
  5. SauceySandwich-[xbox Win User

Tried to chat a support tech for assistance and it seems like MS is trying to pass the buck to the other hardware. At least I got a immediate response.....
  6. JWSpeed Win User

Xbox One Controller Update

I did my controllers after the update, just now I plugged in my new TB Atlas headset and a prompt appeared to update my controller again?
  7. GrowlingYapper Win User

Questions about headset please answer

Those TB Adapter are mainly for their own headsets it does say they might not fully work with other headsets I would update using the TB Adapter with your xo then just see how the other headset works.
  8. ExtraBarrel9 Win User

broken xbox update

My xbox one no longer recognizes my external hard drive after the update.
  9. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox headphone jack broken

Hello Colton,

Thank you for keeping us updated. We understand that the headset is plugged into the controller, but the console is not recognizing the headset. Is your console enrolled in the

Xbox Insider program
    ? We suggest utilizing the headset with a different controller. This troubleshooting step will help us determine if there is an issue with the controller or the headset. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. TB 420X Headset no longer recognized after insider update - Similar Threads - 420X Headset longer

2. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  3. Headset fixing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset fixing: I play on Xbox series x and I bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear the game itself. I know about the chat mixer but that...
  4. Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do: I love Xbox bey my headset chat mixer is grayed out only 3fe17a38-b06b-46c7-9a50-24289146c1fb
  5. I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.: I play on my Xbox Series X and I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear any game audio so I was wondering if there...
  6. Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.: I recently got a Corsair HS80 Max Wireless from a friend. He gave it to me to use for PC, PS5 and Xbox Series X. I tried it on PC, PS5 both worked went for it on Xbox didn’t work and learned it’s...
  7. My Turtle Beach 420x headphones not staying on after connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Turtle Beach 420x headphones not staying on after connecting: Hello, yesterday my friend gave me his new-ish TB Stealth 420x headphones that worked perfectly at his house, when I brought them to my house I plugged the transmitter in and pressed the power...
  8. Turtle beach 420x headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach 420x headset: anyone have the turtle beach 420x wireless headset and have problems with microphone not working. I can hear everyone in the party but they can't hear me. 57d98a33-3314-479c-88bb-588e774f3c68
  9. turtlebeach stealth 420x+ sound problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    turtlebeach stealth 420x+ sound problem: headset is fully charged and paired xbox recognizes it and all. I can hear great and the mic does work. my friends cant hear me, chat mixer is 50/50 if I buzz my controller a few times and then...
  10. Stealth 420x Turtle Beaches no audio.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stealth 420x Turtle Beaches no audio.: I see a lot of people are having headset issues, but I have a completely different issue. So I bought the Stealth 420x today and when I got home no troubles whatsoever. I just got off from work...