Tax exemption documentation

Discus and support Tax exemption documentation in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I've been looking for an email address where I can send my tax exemp documentation, just for context: I bought an Xbox Series S through the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by King Murloc IV, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Tax exemption documentation

Hello, I've been looking for an email address where I can send my tax exemp documentation, just for context: I bought an Xbox Series S through the Microsoft Store and the order was shipped directly to an international courier service, which in turn exported the item to Peru.

I've only found a fax number which isnt helpfull at all, I've also tried to call Microsoft's support phone in Peru but they didn't provide me with anything.

:)

King Murloc IV, Jun 29, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

You have to contact the ms store number in your region
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Apply Tax Exemption to entire MS Account, including Xbox

4. XBF - Tali Win User

Tax exemption

Hello Bcote91,

Thank you for your response. It sounds as though they were able to assist and provided additional details to help resolve your initial request. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to revisit the forums.

Thank you!

-Tali
  5. Bcote91 Win User

Tax exemption

Thanks Tali.

The agent said that they cannot apply the exemption to the subscription account, but can refund the tax after purchase. You have to provide a photo of the status card, Microsoft email it was purchased on, and the receipt of payment to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Tax exemption

Your post reminds me of my friend Claudio from high school whose family had a tax exemption card, and a Micro Center a few miles up the road. I haven’t thought of him in many more years than I would like to admit :)

Good times ;)
Thema:

1. Tax exemption documentation - Similar Threads - Tax exemption documentation

2. Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost with tax in iraq

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost with tax in iraq: Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost 50ec5ebf-ab9a-486c-8ff0-dcfa8aa7a64e
  3. Sales Tax

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sales Tax: I live in a state without sales tax. Why am I being charged a sales tax when I try to buy a game? b4a9376b-17ab-464b-88c4-d95fc9045fd6
  4. I was just charged tax on my x box ultimate gift card of 54.99 why is that

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was just charged tax on my x box ultimate gift card of 54.99 why is that: Why am I being charged tax now on my ultimate gift cards now at stores 04005eee-b5d9-43d6-a528-12a29b749ac7
  5. I have not recieved by EA FC 24 X Box Ultimate product code - just a Tax invoice from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have not recieved by EA FC 24 X Box Ultimate product code - just a Tax invoice from...: I have not recieved by EA FC 24 X Box Ultimate product code - just a Tax invoice from microsoft - where can i get my code 020038f4-29fb-4447-ba40-d8be8836f4d0
  6. What does tax invoice mean

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does tax invoice mean: What does tac invoice mean 241664c0-51a0-4bef-9c0f-db81678ee03c
  7. What Is The Price Of Minecraft With Tax?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Is The Price Of Minecraft With Tax?: I'm Wondering What Is The Price Of Minecraft (Both Java And Bedrock Edition) With Tax? I Need to know because im getting a 30 Dollar Gift Card And If The Price Is Over 30 Bucks, Welp! I cant buy...
  8. I payed the full price plus tax for Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition but have no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I payed the full price plus tax for Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition but have no...: I can’t even play campaign or multiplayer it tells me to download the game even tho i have campaign multiplayer installed it tells me to pay for the game again but there’s no way i’m paying...
  9. TAX REFUND

in XBoX on Windows
    TAX REFUND: I bought xbox from amazon.de. Can I get a tax refund at the airport? ***moved from local Tr*** e1aadf18-9452-4980-87a4-1365c348e328
  10. Tax Exempt Large Order

in XBoX on Windows
    Tax Exempt Large Order: I have a tax exempt card for my organization and need help purchasing around 20 Microsoft Flight Simulator for the PC. I am unable to purchase them before hand due to strict tax rules for my State...