targetted by a kid in a game and the end result is me being banned.

Discus and support targetted by a kid in a game and the end result is me being banned. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [mod removed] So I I'm here to share with you That Xbox is failed with the care an the way they treat there customers in these pictures I have here an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Brooklyn King, May 18, 2023.

1. targetted by a kid in a game and the end result is me being banned.

[mod removed]

So I I'm here to share with you That Xbox is failed with the care an the way they treat there customers in these pictures I have here an will explain to u the end Result.. so I posted which I think are 3 pick One is of the kids saying what he said to me first then the other pic after should be showing the band of what I said in return...now be4 I get to the last one let me explain an Lil more....So I also wrote to have it appealed now in with written Xbox I also told the how I felt an was disappointed an that if I'm banned then the kids needs to b band to so in regards of telling them an the fact I was upset an disappointed the denied my appeal an even gave me another banned for another reason an explanation that was not given and as you can see in the third picture it says no detail so this is my problem with Xbox... never have I ever have I been banned before just this past year I have starting to get banned because of kids like this and now I've been an Xbox member since Xbox first came out very loyal customer which like I said to Xbox in my reply I am very disappointed.... Xbox is failing to treat their customers with care or even give consideration onto things that goes on and with that being said we're paying for services somehow that we can't use cuz of these new kids in this generation and their mouths and insults and when you say something back to them you're the one getting in trouble when they started I'm not understanding that so if anybody else is having a problem please let let me know let's have a talk about this let's make this known publicly viral and get a discussion out of this please

LOL AN SO THEY TAKE DOWN MY PIC SMH This what I'm talking bout

:)

Brooklyn King, May 18, 2023
  2. Brooklyn King Win User

I get that an understand but still the kid should b banned an was but still Xbox is not paying attention or caring for their customers or business This is how they lose money an profit so if they don't want more people going elsewhere then they better get on it an fix it ASAP
  3. Brooklyn King Win User

I did I that an nothing Happened to The kids so if u know some I don't know plz do tell me like I said I. Even reported what he said to them in my appeal told them as well An nothing happened but me getting another Banned for what reason they never said an for what voicing my opinion that he should b band an as well an if not then mines should b uplifted but nawl they gave me another banned on top of the one I got from the kid If this is the result of how Xbox is goin to treat ppl then I don't want any part of it
  4. Smwutches Win User

If you reported them, then the enforcement team will investigate them and take the appropriate action.
  5. Smwutches Win User

It doesn't matter how a situation starts. If you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you can be suspended. In situations like that, report and block instead of responding.
  6. A1 Rick Win User

about time we had a block button on xbox

thanks, ive made it so, only friends can now talk to him, it seems younger kids can be a target for older ones, the kid in question was the only one being nasty, yet all his friends was telling him to lay off.

i know they are still kids, thats why ive not had a go etc.

but my lad was worried, so i hope this is the end of it.
Thema:

1. targetted by a kid in a game and the end result is me being banned. - Similar Threads - targetted kid game

2. Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...: Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern Warfare - in game currency) for my son and have been unsuccessful in retrieving the coins for him to use. I...
  3. So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...: please help I bought this 5850 Madden points at target for $50 and they said the code would be on the receipt I put the whole thing in and it’s not working fd8a91f4-5e09-4128-9442-832e1d4a799e
  4. xbox one x update stops os 25398.2258 fit_2309 230918.2000 target os 10.0.25398 2266

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x update stops os 25398.2258 fit_2309 230918.2000 target os 10.0.25398 2266: xbox one update stops os 25398.2258 fit_2309 230918.2000 target os 10.0.25398 2266 stops at 3% download Offline repair not working USB recognized. update errors: OSU2 E101 00000504, 8B050041,...
  5. Atari's new Haunted House game available for pre-order at Best Buy, Target and Walmart- for...

in XboX Insiders
    Atari's new Haunted House game available for pre-order at Best Buy, Target and Walmart- for...: Trailer here- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLvL\_HfgZjo&pp=ygUTYXRhcmkgaGF1bnRlZCBob3VzZQ%3D%3D https://www.bestbuy.com/site/haunted-house-xbox-series-x-xbox-one/6559213.p?skuId=6559213...
  6. Im buying an Xbox game online from Target and it is digital and will be sent...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im buying an Xbox game online from Target and it is digital and will be sent...: Im buying an Xbox game fifa 2023 from Target and they have it digitally. I will get it via email and I assume they will send a code. I plan to send it as a gift to someone in Spain. Will they be...
  7. I'm being constantly harassed and banned on Xbox one, I am being targeted with screenshots...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm being constantly harassed and banned on Xbox one, I am being targeted with screenshots...: Acc [mod removed] and a group chat this person invited me to, is targeting, (and openly omitting to targeting) is getting myself and others banned. Harassment, bullied, and then telling others...
  8. Someone is targeting me with botted followers and I was wondering if I could get them removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone is targeting me with botted followers and I was wondering if I could get them removed?: Someone is targeting me with botted followers and I wish to get them removed, thank you 687072c1-6758-4259-92ee-e3048203393c
  9. So when I target the titan and boost it always attacks before it reaches the target. Now I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So when I target the titan and boost it always attacks before it reaches the target. Now I...: So when I target the titan parts and press boost it always attacks before it reaches the target. Now I can't fight any of the titans because of this. pls help b412e03a-2e48-4ee7-bd6c-f1710df5fa1b
  10. Overwatch 2 coins purchased via target code never showed up

in XBoX on Windows
    Overwatch 2 coins purchased via target code never showed up: I got code from target.com for some overwatch 2 coins and they haven't appeared. My order history shows them redeemed on 03/07/2023. They have not be credited to my account still almost a week...