Taptiles problem

Discus and support Taptiles problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im having a problem with the taptiles game, I played it one night and the next day I couldn't find it on my Surface again and when I went to the app... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Larse22, Jun 13, 2014.

  1. Larse22
    Larse22 Guest

    Taptiles problem


    im having a problem with the taptiles game, I played it one night and the next day I couldn't find it on my Surface again and when I went to the app store and looked it up it said that it was already installed on surface but like I said before i can't find
    it, please help!

    :)
     
    Larse22, Jun 13, 2014
    #1
  2. ChicoryGirl4
    ChicoryGirl4 Guest
    taptiles not working..

    I have the same problem. I don't like Taptiles Windows 10 version. It seems like a step backwards. Fix the first Taptiles please!!
     
    ChicoryGirl4, Jun 13, 2014
    #2
  3. Taptiles won't load

    My problem is similar.........starts to load...Taptiles screen, turns to Meditation screen, closes back to opening account screen. Any ideas how to get back to Taptiles?
     
    RarinMallard137, Jun 13, 2014
    #3
  4. Taptiles problem

    If the game is installed, you should be able to find it from the Start menu - just type to search by name. If you want to make it easier to find later on, you can always right-click and Pin to Start menu Taptiles problem :)
     
    BarbarossaBlade, Jun 17, 2014
    #4
  5. ChicoryGirl4 Win User

    taptiles not working..

    I have the same problem. I don't like Taptiles Windows 10 version. It seems like a step backwards. Fix the first Taptiles please!!
  6. StagedMoss04 Win User

    Not loading Mahjong

    Having the same problem In the last few days with both Mahjong & Solitaire. Solitaire was working & Taptiles wasn't. Now Solitaire won't work, but Taptiles does.
  7. RarinMallard137 Win User

    Taptiles won't load

    My problem is similar.........starts to load...Taptiles screen, turns to Meditation screen, closes back to opening account screen. Any ideas how to get back to Taptiles?
  8. DanielleAtkinson Win User

    Taptiles Tries to Load and Goes to the Desktop Taskbar

    I'm having the same problem with Taptiles, Mahjong and Solitaire.
  9. fjbailey3 Win User

    Taptiles 8.1 issue AGAIN!

    We have the same problem, Taptiles minimizes itself immediately on launch an HP Envy laptop. It was working, then stopped. This problem exists with both accounts on the Envy. Taptiles works fine on both accounts on an HP Pavilion. On my desktop, Taptiles
    will not connect to Xbox, although other Xbox games work fine. All systems run Windows 8.1 All systems are current on Windows and application updates.
Thema:

Taptiles problem

Loading...
  1. Taptiles problem - Similar Threads - Taptiles problem

  2. Xbox Insider Beta Problem please help immediately

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Beta Problem please help immediately: Hi, my Xbox Series X is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Beta programme. My current OS version is 10.0.26100.9627, build xb_flt_2610ge.261005-2200. After the latest update, all Game Pass games fail...
  3. Problem with video output during gameplay XBOX beta

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem with video output during gameplay XBOX beta: I was playing RDR2 quietly and my screen suddenly went black, although the blue indicator on the monitor says the console is connected, but there is no image. What should I do? I don't really want...
  4. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  5. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  8. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  9. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  10. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...