Taptiles option to watch message from sponsor

Discus and support Taptiles option to watch message from sponsor in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I click to watch an ad so that I get more time, the ad doesn't run and I can't add time. Tried uninstall and reinstall but this didn't help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LucentTundra5, Jan 18, 2017.

  1. Taptiles option to watch message from sponsor


    When I click to watch an ad so that I get more time, the ad doesn't run and I can't add time. Tried uninstall and reinstall but this didn't help.

    :)
     
    LucentTundra5, Jan 18, 2017
    #1
  2. Taptiles

    What's wrong with Taptiles. I keep getting the message that Taptiles is not available to me.
     
    FlabbierDread65, Jan 18, 2017
    #2
  3. JAK_986
    JAK_986 Guest
    Origins mode - extra 30 seconds not added

    Can you find out a lawyer who could bring a lawsuit because the promise is not carried out. The time to be had. I have displeased my mind. While playing Taptiles reads in my own language: "Time in a bottle. You get 30 seconds more time looking at our sponsor
    promotional video."
     
    JAK_986, Jan 18, 2017
    #3
  4. Taptiles option to watch message from sponsor

    I have had the same problem for months and nothing has been done. There was an update but that was never fixed
     
    summersolstice, Feb 17, 2017
    #4
  5. I have had this same issue for over a year.. I think they just don't care about this game anymore. And if that is the case they should just delete it. Don't get me wrong. I love this game. But it is really frustrating.
     
    StovetopMist0, Nov 2, 2018
    #5
  6. StovetopMist0 Win User

    Taptiles option to watch message from sponsor

    I have had this same issue for over a year.. I think they just don't care about this game anymore. And if that is the case they should just delete it. Don't get me wrong. I love this game. But it is really frustrating.
  7. summersolstice Win User

    Taptiles option to watch message from sponsor

    I have had the same problem for months and nothing has been done. There was an update but that was never fixed😢
  8. ssduck62 Win User

    Advertisement runs at every level

    Sorry Taptiles. I gave you enough time to rid yourself of a bad decision. I will now be uninstalling this game because you refuse to change how often you run a commercial on the Daily Challenges.

    I really like your program, but will not be fooled into watching commercials every single time I want to play a challenge.

    Tell your sponsors that you are losing customers and will not be watching what they have paid for. Maybe that will help you change.
  9. O iToRmEnT x Win User

    I won The One At Assassinations but haven't received my prizes? Help!

    I messaged the YouTuber who judged the event, he's sponsored by Xbox UK - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBPhjvP2RAY
  10. jussiem Win User

    TAPTILES

    I can still open Taptiles (the old version which I prefer to the Microsoft Taptiles 10 version) but when I click on Daily Challenges, I get the message 'There was a problem launching Daily Challenge data., Please refer to error code 002000. I tried opening Taptiles from the Microsoft Store, My Library, Owned as you suggested but the same happens. It opens OK but then I get the same message when I click on Daily Challenges. I notice that Taptiles is no longer in the Microsoft Store - only the newer Taptiles 10 version. Does this mean that Microsoft have discontinued the old version of Taptiles? I remember that some time back Microsoft discontinued the old version of Soduko which I also preferred to the new version.
Thema:

Taptiles option to watch message from sponsor

Loading...
  1. Taptiles option to watch message from sponsor - Similar Threads - Taptiles option watch

  2. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  3. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  5. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  6. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  7. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  8. Disk to digital option not working for me

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk to digital option not working for me: I currently am enlisted in the beta ring version of the insider hub and im not getting the option for disk to digital on any of my games. I have the latest update it says. Anyone know the solution...
  9. The Disc to digital option is not apearing.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to digital option is not apearing.: I'm a member of Xbox Insider since 2018 or 2019 but i don't use much my Xbox One S nowdays. I turned it on today and It updated but the option is not apearing. submitted by /u/cuecaplaysYT...
  10. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]