taptiles not working..

Discus and support taptiles not working.. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have played taptiles for years and enjoyed it. Now it won't open... very frustrating. The new Taptiles Windows 10 is not good. It has a touch delay,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VoltaicMonkey3, Aug 1, 2017.

  1. taptiles not working..


    I have played taptiles for years and enjoyed it. Now it won't open... very frustrating. The new Taptiles Windows 10 is not good. It has a touch delay, sometimes opens and mid game goes to a commercial. Please fix the first taptiles!!!

    :)
     
    VoltaicMonkey3, Aug 1, 2017
    #1
  2. very frustrating daily challenge on taptiles not working in May

    Nay taptile challenge not working for 2 days 0200 error
     
    SpecificPaper10, Aug 1, 2017
    #2
  3. BJMCDM
    BJMCDM Guest
    Taptiles not working

    It worked for 2 days and now won't work again. I have version 2.3.1409.1802 I run windows 8.1 on an HP laptop. Now it takes me to he page with dice in the left corner, micsoft logo in upper right corner and taptiles at the bottom. It won't go any further
    than that.
     
    BJMCDM, Aug 1, 2017
    #3
  4. ChicoryGirl4
    ChicoryGirl4 Guest

    taptiles not working..

    I have the same problem. I don't like Taptiles Windows 10 version. It seems like a step backwards. Fix the first Taptiles please!!
     
    ChicoryGirl4, Sep 28, 2017
    #4
  5. StagedMoss04 Win User

    Not loading Mahjong

    Having the same problem In the last few days with both Mahjong & Solitaire. Solitaire was working & Taptiles wasn't. Now Solitaire won't work, but Taptiles does.
  6. BernadetteMcKee Win User

    Premium Taptiles Game

    I uninstalled Taptiles and reinstalled it, and now it's the Premium version again. Thankfully, it worked. So for now, all is well in Taptile land.
  7. UpcastApple7289 Win User

    Taptiles update Windows 8.1

    I had internet 8 and updated to 8.1. When I had 8 taptiles worked perfectly. Now, when I play solitare or majohng when I AM SIGNED IN. Taptiles will not play and only shoots taptiles to the task bar on the desktop and refuses to open or let me sign in.
    Updates or uninstall does NOT work. Help.

    Sandy
  8. fjbailey3 Win User

    Taptiles 8.1 issue AGAIN!

    We have the same problem, Taptiles minimizes itself immediately on launch an HP Envy laptop. It was working, then stopped. This problem exists with both accounts on the Envy. Taptiles works fine on both accounts on an HP Pavilion. On my desktop, Taptiles
    will not connect to Xbox, although other Xbox games work fine. All systems run Windows 8.1 All systems are current on Windows and application updates.
  9. ChicoryGirl4 Win User

    taptiles not working..

    I have the same problem. I don't like Taptiles Windows 10 version. It seems like a step backwards. Fix the first Taptiles please!!
Thema:

taptiles not working..

Loading...
  1. taptiles not working.. - Similar Threads - taptiles working

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  4. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  5. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  6. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  7. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  8. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  9. I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?: I live in the UK and have recently joined Xbox insiders as I'm excited about the disc to digital feature and wanted to see what it was like... I've tried a couple of games but I'm not getting...
  10. Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer...