Taptiles is never rated properly

Discus and support Taptiles is never rated properly in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a slow motion app for taptiles. How can I slow it down. The games with 10 or more puzzles are impossible, should all be rated expert not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CarolDuerigloser, Jan 10, 2018.

  1. Taptiles is never rated properly


    Is there a slow motion app for taptiles. How can I slow it down. The games with 10 or more puzzles are impossible, should all be rated expert not medium or hard. Why cant you give us more time, say 5 minutes for 10 games instead of 3.5minutes. mix &
    match is too strict, should all be expert games. the game is not fun. It is easy to win expert solitaire or mahjong games, but never possible to beat expert taptiles! even your easy games are extremely hard to win.

    :)
     
    CarolDuerigloser, Jan 10, 2018
    #1
  2. MikeS0922
    MikeS0922 Guest
    TapTiles

    After the last windows update Taptile game is not working properly on my computer. It will not connect. Any idea what to do?
     
    MikeS0922, Jan 10, 2018
    #2
  3. karenNOLA
    karenNOLA Guest
    Taptiles not loading properly

    Problem apparently goes back years. They need more servers to handle the traffic and they need some developers and testers to support these older games. Just poor customer service on their end.
     
    karenNOLA, Jan 10, 2018
    #3
  4. karenNOLA Win User

    Taptiles not loading properly

    Problem apparently goes back years. They need more servers to handle the traffic and they need some developers and testers to support these older games. Just poor customer service on their end.
  5. EyesDelight Win User

    Gemologist and High Five Achievements - Non Touch Screen.

    I've never even seen the time tiles or gemologist tiles. Where are they located or how do you play that portion of Taptiles?
  6. MS Win8 Games Win User

    January 18 2014 Daily Challenges Easy Puzzle

  7. MS Win8 Games Win User

    Taptiles number 5 (the last game) for Jan. 14: can not fulfill the condition of the game.

    You may want to post this question on the Facebook page for Taptiles as this forum is more for technical support.

    www.facebook.com/Taptiles
  8. QuickDoor548 Win User

    Cannot connect to Taptiles

    I have been having the same success rate as others...playing for months,then all in one day,there was no accessing taptiles for me.ArkadianSupport...I have followed instructions as well check into "UPDATES" and mine are all updated on Windows 8.Still to
    no avail.Please respond with the answer to the problem. Thank-you.
Thema:

Taptiles is never rated properly

Loading...
  1. Taptiles is never rated properly - Similar Threads - Taptiles never rated

  2. Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled)

    in XboX Insiders
    Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled): Am I the only one who did not receive the badge? Any way to fix this? Is it because of the previous locked max of 5 badges? submitted by /u/Stock-Replacement704 [link] [comments]
  3. Wishlist notifications never match reality

    in XboX Insiders
    Wishlist notifications never match reality: "3 items on your wishlist are in sale" open wishlist 26 items on sale submitted by /u/NBAKirkland [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox party Audio issues, ive never experienced anything like this.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party Audio issues, ive never experienced anything like this.: I was in in Xbox party, when I left expecting to not be able to hear anybody.wanting to make a new party. But I could still hear everyone even after leaving, so I proceeded to sign out of my...
  5. I never got my Xbox insider badge

    in XboX Insiders
    I never got my Xbox insider badge: I never got my Xbox insider badge I’m a high level and been reporting and testing , doing surveys.. what can I do to improve my chances? Even my Gamerscore is 400k submitted by /u/HELLZ4US...
  6. Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge

    in XboX Insiders
    Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge: I noticed that some of my friends have the badge on their profiles. I remember joining the preview and checking it periodically, but it hasn’t appeared on my profile yet. Has this happened to...
  7. Badge Xbox Live Gold 2002-2023 never received

    in XboX Insiders
    Badge Xbox Live Gold 2002-2023 never received: Hi, I'm sure many of you have never received the 2002-2023 Xbox Live Gold badge, which can be viewed on your Xbox profile. I've been an Xbox Live Gold member for several years, and I don't...
  8. Screen is randomly dimming and brightening and has never done this before

    in XboX Insiders
    Screen is randomly dimming and brightening and has never done this before: So I last had my console powered on Friday. It was fine. Just got back hold and now the screen is randomly dimming like it’s power saver mode. No Xbox or tv settings were changed and have been...
  9. I'm locked on a state even know I've never changed it

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm locked on a state even know I've never changed it: Ive been waiting for days cloud gaming have not resoonded submitted by /u/Far-Style1648 [link] [comments]
  10. How can I get the Xbox gold badge? I've had gold in the past but never received it

    in XboX Insiders
    How can I get the Xbox gold badge? I've had gold in the past but never received it: I didn't know the best place to ask submitted by /u/purdyferrari [link] [comments]