Taptiles error code 0x803F8001

Discus and support Taptiles error code 0x803F8001 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Got this error when I tried to open the app this morning. Still getting it this evening. Appears that I am not alone. Need response.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Steve 429, Jul 7, 2017.

  1. Steve 429
    Steve 429 Guest

    Taptiles error code 0x803F8001


    Got this error when I tried to open the app this morning. Still getting it this evening. Appears that I am not alone. Need response.

    :)
     
    Steve 429, Jul 7, 2017
    #1
  2. DomW9595
    DomW9595 Guest
    Problem with Taptiles

    Hi,

    Sorry that you are unable to access Taptiles, please see the link below - this may help you resolve the issue.

    0x803F8001 - Error Code

    Thanks,

    Dom
     
    DomW9595, Jul 7, 2017
    #2
  3. error msg

    What is going on I can't play taptiles give me a mg when I try to open the app. "Taptile is currently not available in your account. here's the error code if you need it 0x803F8001"
     
    PeakRaincloud30, Jul 7, 2017
    #3
  4. DomW9595 Win User

    Problem with Taptiles

    Hi,

    Sorry that you are unable to access Taptiles, please see the link below - this may help you resolve the issue.

    0x803F8001 - Error Code

    Thanks,

    Dom
  5. DeborahMatthews Win User

    Error opening Taptiles

    Taptiles is running an error message code 0x803F8001. I'm running Windows 10 and I have been playing this game for a long time, never had problem.

    Will someone please help me?
  6. PeakRaincloud30 Win User

    What happened?

    What is going on with tap tiles so disappointed I cannot log in to play keep getting a msg that says taptiles is currently not available in your account. here's the error code, if you need it 0x803f8001
  7. ThunderyMoon9 Win User

    Taptiles Error code 0x803F8001

    Exact same experience. Sadly I have spent hours trying to resolve this. No posted solutions have have been the solution.
  8. CrumblyClock677 Win User

    Taptiles Error code 0x803F8001

    Ten days ago I posted with the same issue. One of the things I tried to do was uninstall Taptiles and reinstall with a fresh download from the store. I repeatedly got the same error. However, about 3 days later a notification popped up that Taptiles had
    successfully installed. No problems since then, although the spell has been broken and I do not play every day now.
Thema:

Taptiles error code 0x803F8001

Loading...
  1. Taptiles error code 0x803F8001 - Similar Threads - Taptiles error code

  2. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  3. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  4. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  5. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  6. What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003

    in XboX Insiders
    What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003: My Xbox one s console hdd broken. I put a new but cant system update.. i need the latest osu1 xbox 10.0.26100.9426 update . Need offline $systemupdate file or when last version Microsoft put to...
  7. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  8. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  9. Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033

    in XboX Insiders
    Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033: Xbox Series X – 0x8B050033 after leaving Delta Ring Hello, I left the Xbox Insider Delta Ring directly from my Xbox Series X on July 11, 2026. After leaving the program, the console became...
  10. Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.

    in XboX Insiders
    Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of...