Taptiles access Message

Discus and support Taptiles access Message in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What's up with Taptiles? Keep getting a message telling to "check my account, go to the store". When I go to the store it tells me that it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeductedIowa34, Jul 8, 2017.

  1. Taptiles access Message


    What's up with Taptiles? Keep getting a message telling to "check my account, go to the store". When I go to the store it tells me that it is installed and I still can't access it.

    :)
     
    DeductedIowa34, Jul 8, 2017
    #1
  2. Cannot access Taptiles

    Like everyone else, cannot access Taptiles due to the error message. It started yesterday - 7/7/17
     
    TurningStream88, Jul 8, 2017
    #2
  3. Taptiles

    What's wrong with Taptiles. I keep getting the message that Taptiles is not available to me.
     
    FlabbierDread65, Jul 8, 2017
    #3
  4. jussiem Win User

    TAPTILES

    I can still open Taptiles (the old version which I prefer to the Microsoft Taptiles 10 version) but when I click on Daily Challenges, I get the message 'There was a problem launching Daily Challenge data., Please refer to error code 002000. I tried opening Taptiles from the Microsoft Store, My Library, Owned as you suggested but the same happens. It opens OK but then I get the same message when I click on Daily Challenges. I notice that Taptiles is no longer in the Microsoft Store - only the newer Taptiles 10 version. Does this mean that Microsoft have discontinued the old version of Taptiles? I remember that some time back Microsoft discontinued the old version of Soduko which I also preferred to the new version.
  5. mrsb1012 Win User

    TAPTILES

    I was able to locate Taptiles in My Library and launch it. But still get the error message "Please refer to error code 00200". It's too bad that Microsoft doesn't support the older version of Taptiles. Thanks for the response.
  6. DrollGenie156 Win User

    taptiles still can't access

    i cant access taptiles either says my purchase did not work. its a free app
  7. KathyOls Win User

    sign in problem

    i am having the same problem. After the updates in the Windows Store; Taptiles was working this morning and then there was an update in Windows Store - I updated and now Taptiles is not working either. There are no error messages, the screen shows Taptiles
    -- and it doesn't load. This all happened after the updates were posted. These are free games and I like doing the daily challenges -- now these apps do not open. Please fix this. Thank you.

    Kathy O.
  8. ArkadiumSupport Win User

    Taptiles permissions and high scores

    Hi lepoete73, this is definitely an error, because we did not intend for Taptiles to require access to your picture library. We're investigating this on our end right now. Can you please let us know exactly what is happening in the game when it notifies
    you about requiring access to your pictures library? What is the exact text of the message?

    Thanks for your help, and sorry for the problem!
Thema:

Taptiles access Message

Loading...
  1. Taptiles access Message - Similar Threads - Taptiles access Message

  2. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....
  3. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  4. Xbox disc to digital global access when?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox disc to digital global access when?: When will everyone be able to access it? I don’t seem to have that option on my Xbox one X. Is it exclusive to the series X? submitted by /u/CloudimusXD [link] [comments]
  5. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  6. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. how to gain xp on xbox insiders for beta access

    in XboX Insiders
    how to gain xp on xbox insiders for beta access: so i'm lvl 4 rn from awhile ago and need 10xp for lvl5 (access to beta and disc to digital), how can i gain that lil bit if i have no activities left to do? submitted by /u/the_Su-27 [link]...
  9. Do everyone at xbox insider get access to disc to digital on 31 august?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do everyone at xbox insider get access to disc to digital on 31 august?: I want to buy onimusha and blood of the dawnwalker on xbox. But only if I can use disc to digital to also play it on pc immidiately. Hence the question, if I joined the program today, will I be...
  10. I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...: : Can I request access to Alpha Skip-Ahead submitted by /u/xomar12 [link] [comments]