taptile access non

Discus and support taptile access non in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Keep getting a message that you access Taptiles. Get code 0x803F8001 I hope they fix it soon. I have a paid subscription till November I hope the give... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FlexedGnome8350, Jul 8, 2017.

  1. taptile access non


    Keep getting a message that you access Taptiles. Get code 0x803F8001 I hope they fix it soon. I have a paid subscription till November I hope the give the days back to the people that
    have paid subscriptions.

    :)
     
    FlexedGnome8350, Jul 8, 2017
    #1
  2. Mahjong won't load

    I tried to access solitaire, mahjong and taptiles today and none of them will load. The logo screens just hang there, then go to taskbar.
     
    DanielleAtkinson, Jul 8, 2017
    #2
  3. afdimada
    afdimada Guest
    TAPTILES

    Unable to access to taptiles why?? what happened??
     
    afdimada, Jul 8, 2017
    #3
  4. DrollGenie156 Win User

    taptiles still can't access

    i cant access taptiles either says my purchase did not work. its a free app
  5. MS Win8 Games Win User

    January 18 2014 Daily Challenges Easy Puzzle

  6. MS Win8 Games Win User

    Taptiles number 5 (the last game) for Jan. 14: can not fulfill the condition of the game.

    You may want to post this question on the Facebook page for Taptiles as this forum is more for technical support.

    www.facebook.com/Taptiles
  7. MS Win8 Games Win User

    Micro-transactions

    I do not have any idea why it would do this. Have you contacted Arkadium on the Taptiles Facebook site?
    www.facebook.com/Taptiles
  8. oMaxi Win User

    Taptiles update Windows 8.1

    Hi Helen, fixed my problem by installing an update to windows 8.1, took about an hour and a half but now able to access the store, updated taptiles and others. All works ok.
Thema:

taptile access non

Loading...
  1. taptile access non - Similar Threads - taptile access non

  2. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....
  3. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  4. Xbox disc to digital global access when?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox disc to digital global access when?: When will everyone be able to access it? I don’t seem to have that option on my Xbox one X. Is it exclusive to the series X? submitted by /u/CloudimusXD [link] [comments]
  5. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  6. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. how to gain xp on xbox insiders for beta access

    in XboX Insiders
    how to gain xp on xbox insiders for beta access: so i'm lvl 4 rn from awhile ago and need 10xp for lvl5 (access to beta and disc to digital), how can i gain that lil bit if i have no activities left to do? submitted by /u/the_Su-27 [link]...
  9. Do everyone at xbox insider get access to disc to digital on 31 august?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do everyone at xbox insider get access to disc to digital on 31 august?: I want to buy onimusha and blood of the dawnwalker on xbox. But only if I can use disc to digital to also play it on pc immidiately. Hence the question, if I joined the program today, will I be...
  10. I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...: : Can I request access to Alpha Skip-Ahead submitted by /u/xomar12 [link] [comments]