Talking to a virtual agent

Discus and support Talking to a virtual agent in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do you talk to avirtual agent when you need it??? 309b6945-eb20-487b-be1c-7923c6a307b5 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by fortnitequeen2k, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Talking to a virtual agent

How do you talk to avirtual agent when you need it???

:)

fortnitequeen2k, Aug 28, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

The virtual agents (i.e. programmed bots to help with common problems "too trivial" for a human support person) are not available in all languages.

If you really want to be helped by a robot, you need to use the English US locale of the Xbox support website.

You can force the US-English locale by going to this page:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

There choose the category of your problem, and you should see a box where a virtual agent is trying to help you.
  3. Miku Sakuya Win User

Well do you want a virtual agent for microsoft or do you have a specific game issue because that could be involved with a specific company
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Hellow, who Virtual Agent you means? Try go in http://support.microsoft.com
  5. RoninhoM2906 Win User

You can go to Xbox website or click here
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Thema:

1. Talking to a virtual agent - Similar Threads - Talking virtual agent

2. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  3. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  4. Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....

in XBoX on Windows
    Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....: Mic can't talk. On new. Series. X. Wireless. Or wired 53cd3738-db76-4f63-b6a6-b1fdb67dce37
  5. can. hear. But cant. Talk. On wireless. headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    can. hear. But cant. Talk. On wireless. headset: Just. bought. Razor. Wireless. HEADSET. I. HAV SERI. X. AND. A NEW. HICENCE. TV. ICAN HEAR. BUT CANT. TALK f617d3a1-280a-462c-8059-923f90c4c9f1
  6. Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?: Hello! Whenever I invite my friends to an Xbox call I have to keep game bar open in order to talk to them. Whenever I tab out of game bar to play a game I try to talk my friends cant hear me. I...
  7. Xbox wireless headphones cannot hear other players talking while gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headphones cannot hear other players talking while gaming: Hi team, My Xbox wireless headset cannot hear other players talking while gaming. We have reset the settings and have altered the left ear cup so that it is in the middle position but still not...
  8. Why can’t I click the link for request a call or talk to virtual rep. Keeps timing out....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I click the link for request a call or talk to virtual rep. Keeps timing out....: Need help trying to reach customer service. 184b474f-25b9-45e4-91ce-197dc3bdb913
  9. how do i talk to a real person not a virtual agent????

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i talk to a real person not a virtual agent????: i need to talk to an agent at xbox but every single time i try to talk to them i get post to forums, i spoke to the support about a week ago and they said they needed someone higher up to have a...
  10. When the virtual agent is out of ideas it gives you a "Talk to a person" link. The link does ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When the virtual agent is out of ideas it gives you a "Talk to a person" link. The link does ...: When the virtual agent is out of ideas it gives you a "Talk to a person" link. The link does not work. Tries calling the 800 number and it forced me back to the link. Where's the support,...