Talk to an agent

Discus and support Talk to an agent in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Tried to add funds to an account and it tells me to contact support 96f59870-d0eb-4b94-83a7-81b877b02fcb Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Quez QuezLove, Feb 12, 2023.

1. Talk to an agent

Tried to add funds to an account and it tells me to contact support

:)

Quez QuezLove, Feb 12, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Talk to the agent

3. AridLizard Win User

Talk to agent

first delete all the personal information from your post.

anyone can read posts on these forums.

after that, go to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12413/microsoft-account-what-is-family-group

follow the instructions there.

if you still need help click the Contact Us button on that page

select Family and Online Safety as category

select I Want to Protect My Account as topic

click Next

click Skip Notification

scroll to the bottom and select Request a Call or Chat Online
  4. Georges C. Win User

Talk to an agent

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community

Hello Quez, to contact support you must follow the steps below.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  5. XBA_Hype Win User

Talk to an agent

6. XBF Leo G Win User

Talk to agent

Hello EaonMarigny,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information. Was your account's email address or password changed without your authorization? Do you have access to the security information on the account? If you do have access to your
    account's security information, we recommend
    resetting the password
    . Also, we have a support article that provides
    solutions for a compromised account
    . Be sure to let us know the results
    EaonMarigny!
Thema:

Talk to an agent

1. Talk to an agent - Similar Threads - Talk agent

2. Can I please talk to any live agents?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I please talk to any live agents?: My account got hacked and all the info was changed, can I get to talk to live support? 21049b63-e977-4ea1-a943-94b387bc25b8
  3. talk to an agent

in XBoX Accessibility
    talk to an agent: I need to talk to an agent about a refund please 70a840c9-2610-448d-9a0a-6ef88a3c2ecb
  4. I need to talk to an agent regarding a console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to talk to an agent regarding a console ban: I purchased my Xbox One Series X used and it worked great for about a month until a came home one day and the console was banned. My account has 0 strikes or any active enforcement actions taken...
  5. Can i please talk to a microsoft agent.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i please talk to a microsoft agent.: Basically my account has gotten hacked through a link. They changed the email and password. I have got all the proof you would like to request from me to prove that I am the owner of the account....
  6. Can I talk to an agent?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I talk to an agent?: I really need help right now including the fact that i cannot access my account and i cant even contact xbox support. It said that they have noticed suspicious activity on my account and that i...
  7. how do i talk to a real person not a virtual agent????

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i talk to a real person not a virtual agent????: i need to talk to an agent at xbox but every single time i try to talk to them i get post to forums, i spoke to the support about a week ago and they said they needed someone higher up to have a...
  8. Need to actually talk to an real agent. This is about an age restriction question with a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to actually talk to an real agent. This is about an age restriction question with a...: Need to actually talk to an agent. This is about an age restriction question & technical issue with a game on the playstation & MineCraft. Seriously, why is this so hard to talk to a HUMAN in Tech...
  9. how do I get to talk to an agent bruh, I just got charged for something I am not even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I get to talk to an agent bruh, I just got charged for something I am not even...: how do I get to talk to an agent bruh, I just got charged for something I am not even subscribed to and need a refund 0c1e94cd-efb1-4840-8df4-2c225dbe0fb6
  10. Can't request a refund or return OR talk to an agent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't request a refund or return OR talk to an agent: I am unable to request a refund or return for Cyberpunk 2077. It is EXTREMELY buggy. In the past, I was able to refund For Honor at launch as it was also a buggy mess. I cannot find any option...