Talk to a real live human for a support question

Discus and support Talk to a real live human for a support question in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Ok, nothing I seem to be doing is able to get me to talk to a real live human being for support. Does Xbox actually have real people doing support? Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Dweezil38, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Dweezil38
    Dweezil38 Guest

Ok, nothing I seem to be doing is able to get me to talk to a real live human being for support. Does Xbox actually have real people doing support? Is there a phone number I can call? On-live chat or anything else, virtual support, does not work.

:)

Dweezil38, Jan 25, 2018
  2. garrycarter1
    garrycarter1 Guest
    Cant sign in to xbox live

Is there a real phone number in australia to talk tto a xbox live support member to fix this problem its driveing me insane

garrycarter1, Jan 25, 2018
  3. jaihawk
    jaihawk Guest
    what do you use for Display

"Can't the human eye just register 60 hertz?"

The real question is - What refresh rate is real life at?

jaihawk, Jan 25, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada

Smwutches, Jan 25, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

How to talk to a real human with Xbox

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox 360 console. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Here's how you can reach out to Xbox Support.

Xbox Live Chat Support:

> Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    > Click on the "Contact Us" button in the right of the screen.
    > Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    > Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    > Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

For Callback Support:

> Select Xbox One
    > Select See more options then subscription changes
    > Select Show Contact options
    > Select Request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives a request for a call from support as a contact option.

If you're unable to contact them, try again at a later time. You may also check these links for reference:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-support/988332e4-631f-457c-8bc8-210e7a19be37

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ive-chat/b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  7. jaihawk Win User

what do you use for Display

"Can't the human eye just register 60 hertz?"

The real question is - What refresh rate is real life at?
  8. Zero Jehuty Win User

V bucks request from child not working

Contact Xbox Official Support at : https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Thanks for trying to help but I just end up back here!

One of the richest companies on the planet is unable to employ humans to communicate with and sort out problems

:-(
    Hello,

That is a real person. If you deny talking to the chat bot you will be able to speak with a real live person. The chat bot is there for quick trouble shooting, Or you can call 18004myxbox.

Zero
  9. CyberVa11ey Win User

Refund help

I was never approved for a refund, only got a confirmation that the case was closed. Does anyone know of a number i can call to talk to a real human?
Thema:

1. Talk to a real live human for a support question - Similar Threads - Talk real live

2. Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....: I wanna to talk with xbox live support with real person no robot chat or email . I wanna real person. Steps ?? 4b36af77-3246-4432-9d90-898650bb266e
  3. How to talk to a real human with Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to talk to a real human with Xbox: Hey everyone. I’m trying to log back into my Xbox after a year of not playing. Unfortunately, Xbox has deemed my account suspicious. I really just want to play black ops 2 zombies. Xbox is giving...
  4. How do I get to talk to a real person to reset a password on a brand-new outlook account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get to talk to a real person to reset a password on a brand-new outlook account: Seriously about to give up and take the whole thing back to the shop over inability to reset password and you can't get in touch with a real person!!! I helped set up my son's brand new xbox...
  5. How do you talk to a real person about billing issue at microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you talk to a real person about billing issue at microsoft: How can I speak to real person at Microsoft billing 83ba9bce-8eb7-48dd-82ce-e8a3ff74bb5a
  6. I need to talk to a real person

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to talk to a real person: I bought a game that causes my computer to hang e766483b-286b-4051-833f-d6c957f35956
  7. How do I talk to a real person?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I talk to a real person?: How do I get in contact with a real person? I received a suspension last week and no details were given to me and my appeal got denied also with no details. I’m trying to figure out why I got...
  8. How can I talk to a real person?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I talk to a real person?: How do I talk to a real person? I have been sent in circles with useless virtual agents it's like a choose your own adventure book that has two pages and it goes in loops the whole time. It's just...
  9. Banned for no reason at all or not a valid reason and why cant i talk to a real person...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason at all or not a valid reason and why cant i talk to a real person...: I have recieved a enforcement notificatiin for 2 days, but what i cannot understand is why i have been banned, it was from a group post that i had re posted with no swears or violence or hate...
  10. how to talk to a real person bout xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to talk to a real person bout xbox live: how to speak to real person 2490e564-68ca-4c22-8118-d9add0fd44c5