Taking screenshots

Discus and support Taking screenshots in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is this option gone? I've search YouTube but all videos are from March. Can someone please help. 35c2a807-ef17-4637-b631-b053943a9ffd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NSASpy11, Dec 23, 2015.

1. NSASpy11
    NSASpy11 Guest

Taking screenshots

Is this option gone? I've search YouTube but all videos are from March. Can someone please help.

:)

NSASpy11, Dec 23, 2015
  2. GazzaAwesome
    GazzaAwesome Guest
    Taking a screenshot

I'm trying to take a screenshot on the Xbox 1 and I don't have a Kinetic. I realise that I need to double tap the xbox button, but whenever I do it just takes me back to the main screen. How do I take a screenshot ?

GazzaAwesome, Dec 23, 2015
  3. justinfust
    justinfust Guest
    taking screenshots In ANY game

i think they should let you tape anything. i would like that feature.

justinfust, Dec 23, 2015
  4. Taking screenshots

I just say "xbox take a screenshot" with Kinect , should be a double tap on the home button then "Y" button....

also Make sure 'Allow Broadcasts and game DVR uploads' is still checked in settings / preferences.

RobertBuckalew, Dec 23, 2015
  5. RobertBuckalew Win User

Taking screenshots

I just say "xbox take a screenshot" with Kinect , should be a double tap on the home button then "Y" button....

also Make sure 'Allow Broadcasts and game DVR uploads' is still checked in settings / preferences.
  6. GunnerEls jnr Win User

How to take a screenshot?

Some applications and preview of games in the store have copyright thus can't it be captured in a screenshot #hadthesameproblem
  7. shadow walkerOZ Win User

A recent system update seems to have turned off the recording (and therefore screenshots too) on some consoles. Go into the settings app, then look under preferences and make sure that "Allow broadcasts and game capture" is selected. If it's not, then just
    select it again. You can't record or take screenshots if that is turned off.
  8. Bazajaytee Win User

diequick57, why do you believe it isn't doing anything?

It could be that the screenshot has been saved, Go to the UPLOAD app and you should be able to see your screenshots that you have taken, you can share them from there.
  9. xx Lady LC xx Win User

Hi diequick57

Have you double clicked the Home button before pressing Y?

You could send it via a message to anyone on Xbox Live.

LC
Thema:

Taking screenshots

1. Taking screenshots - Similar Threads - Taking screenshots

2. My Xbox One S can't capture clips or recordings but takes screenshots

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox One S can't capture clips or recordings but takes screenshots: When I press to record what happened, or try to start a recording nothing happens. The guide just closes doesn’t record a clip or even say that it did. It doesn't even show in my internal storage,...
  3. Windows 11 Xbox Controller cannot disable taking screenshots

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 11 Xbox Controller cannot disable taking screenshots: I cannot find the setting to disable the functionality of the Xbox controller taking a screenshot when I press the button. I use that button for steam screenshots so it is very annoying that a...
  4. Share button no longer takes screenshot with xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share button no longer takes screenshot with xbox controller: I reinstall a fresh windows two days ago and the share button on my xbox controller no longer take screenshots. I try reinstalling the game bar, checked the policies related to gameDVR still...
  5. How do I stop the share button from taking a screenshot on Windows 11?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I stop the share button from taking a screenshot on Windows 11?: I have an arcade stick that would normally have a button that would be assigned to PS touchpad and is pretty easy to accidentally press in certain games. The problem is that when it is connected...
  6. Can I see my screenshots I take in game anywhere on my PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I see my screenshots I take in game anywhere on my PC?: I take a ton of screenshots on my Xbox and I was wondering if I could find them online anywhere so save them to my hard drive? 7355362d-c6a3-4a69-979f-e7f040cfff8b
  7. how to take screenshots of email

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to take screenshots of email: screen shots Of emails Copy and paste dc514f5f-c40a-415e-beae-2d0df7b24f77
  8. Series S no longer takes HDR screenshots

in XBoX on Windows
    Series S no longer takes HDR screenshots: My screenshots are in SDR suddenly but HDR is fine with games and when I check on 4k tv settings it says that HDR settings are ok. This has been going on for a week maybe my older screenshots are...
  9. Can you record clips and take screenshots on an Xbox 360 console without a capture card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you record clips and take screenshots on an Xbox 360 console without a capture card?: I joined a club on Xbox.com and was noticing that people were posting clips and screenshots. I was wondering whether I could do that on a Xbox 360 console without a capture card....
  10. Is there any way to take screenshot on XCloud android?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to take screenshot on XCloud android?: there is a mission in the game called No Man's Sky that you need to take a screenshot through photo mode, is there any way to do this in the android Game pass app?...