Taking bad about dlc content justifes a suspension!?

Discus and support Taking bad about dlc content justifes a suspension!? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] This is unfair. Super unfair. I can't believe criticizing a game on bad design counts as a violation. To summarize, I was saying this content is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RipFreeSpeech, Jan 7, 2023.

1. Taking bad about dlc content justifes a suspension!?

Taking bad about dlc content justifes a suspension!? [​IMG]
    This is unfair. Super unfair. I can't believe criticizing a game on bad design counts as a violation. To summarize, I was saying this content is not good for early players and was explaining why. Crop Dustin' is the name of the mission.

Drugs are well. A big part of Grand Theft Auto. What was wrong with this? The context is very clear! I'm tired of being punished for simply speaking like an adult! This right here is why kids mostly play on Xbox! I'm going to leave the platform with my wallet! This is my 5th suspension.

I can't take it anymore. Free Speech is dead and Xbox uses bots who don't understand context to deal with these things. It's almost like a politically correct dystopia. They can keep it. I refuse to abide under these conditions.

I'm formatting my Xbox and selling it on Ebay. I don't want a Series S anymore. I'll buy a PC instead and go to Steam. My money is no good here. Let the kids pay for thier own things.

:)

RipFreeSpeech, Jan 7, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello, Enforcement is a department apart from this Community and Xbox service, is not possible for us to access to your account and Enforcement details to check or handle with your ban or suspension.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban and suspension.

Below I leave links that can inform better about the Enforcement

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
  3. Jacob Malone Win User

I got a ban cause I beat someone on siege and said they were trash. They said I was bullying so I said go to cod if you want to see bullying, and got banned
  4. RipFreeSpeech Win User

That's your answer? I figured. We live in a generation of political correctness. You can't say nothing bad about anything. You can't challenge anything. You can't question anything.

Nerve is hard to come by nowadays, and it takes guts to just drop a platform and go somewhere else. Any live service that throws enforcement actions at every little thing, isn't worth investing in.

What is there to specify? If you read that and didn't see anything offensive, then you know I'm right. Microsoft wants to protect the sensitivities of others, yet they've loused that up.

If I have such a bad vibe, then I'll go somewhere more adult. Keep your agenda pushing desk ninnies. I'm totally sure kids care about what you people do for them on Xbox live.

The Xbox Live Enforcement Team is bogus. They don't fix things. They make things worse for everyone. A one sided weapon, used by kids and trolls alike.

Keep your generalized statement.

Thanks for nuthin.
  5. Elohmn Win User

"Hitman" is still great and only getting better.

The Episodic Content release scheme is getting about as bad as On-Disc DLC. Two words to Developers and Publishers on this,
    stop it.
  6. Beradax Win User

Bioshock

Haven't bought the DLC, had borrowed a friends disc that had the DLC content from the Game of Year ed. Sorry...but not about to take a chance of spending more money and not be able to use it
Thema:

1. Taking bad about dlc content justifes a suspension!? - Similar Threads - Taking bad dlc

2. Why is my Xbox One taking forever to load basically anything from [signing in to just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox One taking forever to load basically anything from [signing in to just...: My Xbox One kicked me off while I was playing GTA5 Online to do an update(1-3steps) also said my console will restart during the (1-3steps)update. After that my console takes A WHILE to load(if...
  3. New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.: When you go to the friends tab now, you’re greeted with a screen that says what’s happening and takes up your entire screen. It’s not optional and you’re forced into it. Whoever Xbox decided this...
  4. Getting error code 0x82323018 when taking a capture

in XboX Insiders
    Getting error code 0x82323018 when taking a capture: It worked for like a second when I was loading into a game after doing a power cycle, but now I’m getting a different error. Cant take screenshot or video. submitted by /u/Nick51350Brew [link]...
  5. My xbox 1 x takes 30 minutes on the xbox load screen and even after it done loading and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 1 x takes 30 minutes on the xbox load screen and even after it done loading and...: My xbox 1 x it has an issue it take 20 min on xbox load screen and 30 min after it's done loading it's a black screen and when I try to play anything the console sh uts off and idk what is the...
  6. My Xbox One S can't capture clips or recordings but takes screenshots

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox One S can't capture clips or recordings but takes screenshots: When I press to record what happened, or try to start a recording nothing happens. The guide just closes doesn’t record a clip or even say that it did. It doesn't even show in my internal storage,...
  7. Windows 11 Xbox Controller cannot disable taking screenshots

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 11 Xbox Controller cannot disable taking screenshots: I cannot find the setting to disable the functionality of the Xbox controller taking a screenshot when I press the button. I use that button for steam screenshots so it is very annoying that a...
  8. How long should a repair order take to complete?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long should a repair order take to complete?: I have sent my Xbox controller in to be repaired as the things can't last more than 6 months. It's been at the service centre for 10 days now and typically it has been quicker than this for me....
  9. Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...

in XboX Insiders
    Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...: It is things like this that kind of make it frustrating to be on this platform as an insider. This decision feels like a change for the sake of change, rather than anything good, as the thing this...
  10. Bad rep overnight. Sent review. How long does it take a enforcement review to be processed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bad rep overnight. Sent review. How long does it take a enforcement review to be processed?: Got Bad rep overnight, havent broken the code of conduct, feel it's a disgruntled player harassing me. Sent a review and haven't heard back. Wondering how long it might take??...