Takes too long to start.

Discus and support Takes too long to start. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I turned on my Xbox and for some reason everything takes ages to load. When I try to open any games or apps it gives me an error message and says it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ColeManning, Dec 16, 2021.

1. ColeManning
    ColeManning Guest

Takes too long to start.

I turned on my Xbox and for some reason everything takes ages to load. When I try to open any games or apps it gives me an error message and says it took too long to start. I cant open my settings or even sign into my account. I’ve restarted my Xbox countless times, and I have unplugged it in every possible way. And waited 5 minutes plus every time. Yesterday it was working perfectly fine.

:)

ColeManning, Dec 16, 2021
  2. Robby Sayles Win User

Taking too long to start

Interesting did you try restarting the console?
  3. AussieYoshii Win User

Taking too long to start

Have you checked your internet and connection?
  4. WPAK Win User

Taking too long to start

5. MetalApple89354 Win User

Taking too long to start

Yea ive done all the resets but none work yet i tried troubleshooting but it says everything is fine but its not
  6. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Taking too long to start

hi there metal, to hard reset the console you click and hold down the xbox button for 10 seconds till you here the little noise, then give it 10 seconds and turn it back on
Thema:

Takes too long to start.

1. Takes too long to start. - Similar Threads - Takes too long

2. Games and sign in take too long to load, tried restarting the games, Xbox, network, cleared...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games and sign in take too long to load, tried restarting the games, Xbox, network, cleared...: It's Christmas eve, I've been away for months, I dusted it off. It could load disney plus slowly, but everything else, like prime video and Netflix, all games both disc and digital don't work. I...
  3. Xbox takes too long to start and times out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox takes too long to start and times out: Hi ive an xbox one which every game digital and disk won't load. It tries to load then times out and has an error message. I try this with each game and the same problem happens. Any help would be...
  4. Xbox save taking too long to sync - possibly related to Starfield

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox save taking too long to sync - possibly related to Starfield: Current status: Xbox console is on, all games are closed.Try to launch Starfield on PC or Cloud, and it tells me its taking too long to sync. The message is almost immediate, I choose keep trying...
  5. Xbox taking too long to sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox taking too long to sync: Recently i started getting this mensagem saying "your other Xbox is taking to long to sync" when i play starfield and if i select try again it Just Goes to the same message.How can i fix this?...
  6. Why is my Microsoft account taking too long to start?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Microsoft account taking too long to start?: I can't get my game going. 4b8537e1-f72a-45de-80b7-8029d9718e8f
  7. Connecting to a Party taking too long.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting to a Party taking too long.: When I join a party or someone joins me it takes me at least 15-30 seconds for it to connect to the party. I've tried resetting my router and my Xbox and it still does it....
  8. When I try to enter a map, the following message appears: "The display is taking too long...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to enter a map, the following message appears: "The display is taking too long...: When I try to enter a map, the following message appears: "The display is taking too long to load, Proceeding with world generation..." And it stays forever in this message. I left the game open...
  9. Syncing data taking too long to load anyone got a solution?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Syncing data taking too long to load anyone got a solution?: Hey I’ve been trying to play minecraft for a few weeks now but everyday my world quits it’s self and says “minecraft is unable to save your world we will redirect you to the main menu to clear...
  10. Xbox one takes too long error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one takes too long error: Xbox one I get error that start up takes to long error, logging takes too long error, loading an app takes to long error and trying to play a game takes too long error...