Takes long to start can't load games or join parties

Discus and support Takes long to start can't load games or join parties in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one takes like an hour to get out of the Initial launch screen initial launch screen and once it dose I’m unable to load games join party’s or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N2747ic, Dec 26, 2019.

1. N2747ic
    N2747ic Guest

My Xbox one takes like an hour to get out of the Initial launch screen initial launch screen and once it dose I’m unable to load games join party’s or pretty much do anything

:)

N2747ic, Dec 26, 2019
  2. Anghellic Karma Win User

Have you done a hard reset of the console recently? Give that a try. Hold down the Xbox button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it powers down, and see if that helps at all.

If that doesn't work, you may need to do a factory refresh of the console.
  3. bhawes27 Win User

Xbox One won't load me into multiplayer games suddenly

The issue seems to be primarily when I'm in a party. I was able to load into an Apex Legends game while not in a party. Joined a party after the game started and got kicked out trying to load into my 2nd game

EDIT: Unsure if it will just let me play one game after system reboot or it has to do with parties. Joined the party again and let me play one game after reboot then kicked me out of next game.
  4. XxGrimJokerxX Win User

Plz help this poor fool

O I can join games and party's fine but for some reason I can't join with him in party or in games Dunno if it's somthing on my end or his but it's starting to get annoying
  5. JuicedMosquito Win User

Can't Start or Join Parties

There was a problem with the services but that has been resolved. Check to make sure it is working for you now.

Good Luck!!

That didn't work
  6. {Parity} Win User

Can't Start or Join Parties

There was a problem with the services but that has been resolved. Check to make sure it is working for you now.

Good Luck!!
Thema:

1. Takes long to start can't load games or join parties - Similar Threads - Takes long start

2. Xbox takes too long to start and times out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox takes too long to start and times out: Hi ive an xbox one which every game digital and disk won't load. It tries to load then times out and has an error message. I try this with each game and the same problem happens. Any help would be...
  3. Why is my Microsoft account taking too long to start?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Microsoft account taking too long to start?: I can't get my game going. 4b8537e1-f72a-45de-80b7-8029d9718e8f
  4. What do I do if my Xbox takes too long to start all my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do if my Xbox takes too long to start all my games?: P.s I have done everything that's been suggested. Eject and Sync, unplugging, removing my accounts. EVERYTHING!!! I fear I've lost my xbox. This is just so frustrating, thought it'd be a much...
  5. Games take too long to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games take too long to start: All my games take too long to start and then after some perseverance one may start but is incredibly slow. HELP? 36241969-5ee9-49cf-932e-d6958d46151a
  6. Games take too long to start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games take too long to start.: I have a 2TB Seagate Xbox One hard drive. I've had it for about a year now. It was fine but now whenever it is plugged in, all of my games and apps have the "take too long to start" error. To test...
  7. Xbox one X games and apps always take too long to start and sometimes unresponsive.AS a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X games and apps always take too long to start and sometimes unresponsive.AS a...: Everything works fine when I am offline but no game or apps load when i am connected to the internet.I have tried clearing saved data, power cycling,a full factory reset but nothing is solving the...
  8. Xbox one x games take too long to start

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x games take too long to start: I've been having this issue for a while now and restarting and unplugging doesn't work. Anyone have a fix? submitted by /u/datpoot [link] [comments]
  9. Games take too long to start, Xbox will not reset

in XboX Insiders
    Games take too long to start, Xbox will not reset: I’m in alpha skip ahead Ring. Console is updated as of 1:00 am this morning. Now when I try to load a game, it says it takes too long to start, so I got back to main screen and try again. Keeps...
  10. Games/Apps/Xbox Crash or “Take too long to start”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games/Apps/Xbox Crash or “Take too long to start”: I had to send my xbox one x back to Microsoft to be repaired due to no display upon startup. I exhausted every possible troubleshooting option and even took it to the local Microsoft Store before...