take off collections

Discus and support take off collections in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello how can i take off my finish collections ?i have too much collections finish. Thanks 09319f49-745e-499e-87d5-61b49c750f23 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnimalPrune22, Jan 16, 2018.

  1. take off collections


    Hello

    how can i take off my finish collections ?i have too much collections finish. Thanks

    :)
     
    AnimalPrune22, Jan 16, 2018
    #1
  2. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    And for our next collection...

    A CoD collection would be cool. They could separate it by dev or just go all in.

    Fallout would be a collection I would buy and then need to take a month off work to play lol
     
    bowski477, Jan 16, 2018
    #2
  3. MA71LDA
    MA71LDA Guest
    Somehow i just got gears 3, 400 msp and savage grenaider. for £29.79

    Nice one Uncharged - great to see someone else taking advantage of Gamestations stupidity!!!

    I like to have a collection PES 2008 games to take advantage of the 'extra £5 off when trading in 2 games' offer.

    Kudos to you.
     
    MA71LDA, Jan 16, 2018
    #3
  4. bowski477 Win User

    And for our next collection...

    A CoD collection would be cool. They could separate it by dev or just go all in.

    Fallout would be a collection I would buy and then need to take a month off work to play lol
  5. Donmecca23 Win User

    Pathetic Trolls

    Are you sure they're just taking off? They may be going to collect the sync pieces that are on the levels. Some times those are pretty far off from the main plot.
  6. MA71LDA Win User

    Somehow i just got gears 3, 400 msp and savage grenaider. for £29.79

    Nice one Uncharged - great to see someone else taking advantage of Gamestations stupidity!!!

    I like to have a collection PES 2008 games to take advantage of the 'extra £5 off when trading in 2 games' offer.

    Kudos to you.
  7. IRB Win User

    Take acounts off

    If you remove your friends account and create your own, then anything in the Ready to Install area re your games.

    If you have an external HDD, yo could move all the games to that then unplug it and see what games you have on "Ready to Install" and then copies those ones back to the main HDD and delete the rest.
  8. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

    Take acounts off

    Yes you can remove any accounts in the settings on the console, without going into the actual accounts. It shouldn't have any bearing on games or download speeds or anything else though, but if you just rather they not be there since you won't be using
    that account for any reason, then yes you can remove them no problem.
Thema:

take off collections

Loading...
  1. take off collections - Similar Threads - off collections

  2. "Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    "Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.: I originally addressed this in an Alpha Skip-Ahead comment, but it didn't receive any attention. "Report a Problem" tickets have been filed, so hopefully u/neonepiphany might have some information...
  3. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  4. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  5. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  6. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  7. Solitaire collection will not sign in on Lenovo android tablet then disappears off screen....

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire collection will not sign in on Lenovo android tablet then disappears off screen....: On android tablet solitaire collection will not signin then disappears fe8f1901-42a0-48f6-85ba-cd5151b2f255
  8. THE TALOS PRINCIPLE COLLECTION IS A RIP OFF IF YOU OWN AN XBOX ONE!!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    THE TALOS PRINCIPLE COLLECTION IS A RIP OFF IF YOU OWN AN XBOX ONE!!: The order number from the Microsoft Game Store is "7232023072" . I purchased The "TALOS PRINCIPLE COLLECTION" tonight for $54.11. I have an XBox One Game Console, so prior to purchasing I...
  9. I am trying to purchase Minecraft Java+Bedrock Delux Collection off Minecraft.net but I am...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to purchase Minecraft Java+Bedrock Delux Collection off Minecraft.net but I am...: I have deleted cookies, tried multiple browsers, and uninstalled Minecraft Demo, but no matter what, I end up on the Sign In With Windows Microsft screen. This is on a Laptop with Windows 10...
  10. every time for over week when i go to social area to collect my gifts it either kicks me off ...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    every time for over week when i go to social area to collect my gifts it either kicks me off ...: My bingo either freezes up or kicks me off entirely. It has been over a week now and my gifts are in the hundreds. This only happens in social room. b2fade8d-fa71-435f-9534-88e4caaff54d