Sytem Update troubles

Discus and support Sytem Update troubles in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When trying to do a system update on my Xbox 360, I would get an update failed message, with a status code of 4099-40A3-1380-267F-C000-0185. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Woodstock44, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Woodstock44
    Woodstock44 Guest

Sytem Update troubles

When trying to do a system update on my Xbox 360, I would get an update failed message, with a status code of 4099-40A3-1380-267F-C000-0185.

I have tried the following:

Updating via USB flash drive

Rolling back the update and reapplying

Clearing the system cache

Tried on both wired and wireless

Each time, we get the same failure and status code

The last thing I tried was removing and reinserting the hard drive. This also then failed with the same error code, only now I can no longer get to my console at all. It boots to this error code with no option to exit. Please help!

:)

Woodstock44, Jan 1, 2014
  2. GremoxBAN13
    GremoxBAN13 Guest
    wont connect to xbox live or update.. please help!

where is the new update to download ? that sytem update was old

GremoxBAN13, Jan 1, 2014
  3. KBlack2595
    KBlack2595 Guest
    controller no longer turns on sytem after update

was this something disabled in the update because it no longer will turn the sytem on

KBlack2595, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Sytem Update troubles

What's amazing (SAD), is that you and so many other people have posted the same issue, a problem I share with my 4gb slim console, and virtually none of the update issue posts get a reply. Just sayin' ......Microsoft want to start dealing with this?

silverwolfyo8, Jan 5, 2014
  5. Keep trying to download I was getting this code the other day, it should eventually work.. hope this helps Sytem Update troubles :)

FTH StealthGrvy, Oct 31, 2018
  6. FTH StealthGrvy Win User

Sytem Update troubles

Keep trying to download I was getting this code the other day, it should eventually work.. hope this helps :)
  7. silverwolfyo8 Win User

Sytem Update troubles

What's amazing (SAD), is that you and so many other people have posted the same issue, a problem I share with my 4gb slim console, and virtually none of the update issue posts get a reply. Just sayin' ......Microsoft want to start dealing with this?
  8. GremoxBAN13 Win User

wont connect to xbox live or update.. please help!

where is the new update to download ? that sytem update was old
  9. BoozedNoggin Win User

Xbox one wired Controller not working PC

You say you have updated drivers. Is this manually downloading or automatically downloading onto your sytem?
  10. Sykoh2369 Win User

Error 80048821

Deleting the sytem update is not completely necassary but doesn't hurt. Also, reseating the HDD while rebooting (not literally) could help out.
Thema:

Sytem Update troubles

1. Sytem Update troubles - Similar Threads - Sytem Update troubles

2. Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc: My tittle updates are not working 87b42e35-0424-47a2-b830-9be4a42e73f8
  3. Xbox Series X woes. Will not update.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X woes. Will not update.: For some reason, I have an Xbox Series X system update issue. It will not update correctly connecting to WIFI or a physical connection to my Internet, so I got it shipped off to Microsoft to fix...
  4. HDMI cec no longer works after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI cec no longer works after latest update: The latest update has completely broken the hdmi cec function on my series x. Pressing the home button on the remote no longer changes the input. I’ve checked all settings and done everything I...
  5. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  6. E208 sytem error after installing dev mode (series s)

in XboX Insiders
    E208 sytem error after installing dev mode (series s): I installed Dev Mode on my Series S, rebooted it, and am now getting the E208 00000003 00000005 system error. I've tried a light reset / reboot and it hasn't resolved the problem. Reaaaaaally...
  7. Xbox report sytem falsely destroyed my reputation and placed me in the Avoid players for no ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox report sytem falsely destroyed my reputation and placed me in the Avoid players for no ...: So I've been getting reported by numerous players within the last few months and its because of Gears of War 4 cross-play. They all messaged me telling me they are gonna report me for hacking...
  8. Since the Xbox One sytem patch yesterday I feel like Superman

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since the Xbox One sytem patch yesterday I feel like Superman: ....in that I can now hear everyone everywhere in multiplayer matches. I know how to mute all people (y button) but seriously is there a way to make it to where chat doesn't come through the tv...
  9. controller no longer turns on sytem after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller no longer turns on sytem after update: was this something disabled in the update because it no longer will turn the sytem on 29372cdb-6f14-4673-944e-8aaad2bb57c6
  10. Sytem Error Code: E3050000000180073CFE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sytem Error Code: E3050000000180073CFE: Got a new xbox one Christmas Day. Logo Screen comes on, loading bubbles appear to be loading then system error code comes up. Says to contact support. System error code # E3050000000180073CFE....