System uses 30 % cpu when playing games

Discus and support System uses 30 % cpu when playing games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I dont know really how to fix this? Any ideas? [img] ab22eb8d-e8fa-46b3-a8df-d46ba85a77fa Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MihailoNikolic, Nov 16, 2022.

1. System uses 30 % cpu when playing games

I dont know really how to fix this? Any ideas?

System uses 30 % cpu when playing games [​IMG]

:)

MihailoNikolic, Nov 16, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this MIHAILONIKOLIC

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

When this started to happen?
    Are you using windows 10 or 11?
    Do you know if your system or any hardware component received an update recently?
    Is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. Farscape247 Win User

nothing to fix, its working as intended.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this MIHAILONIKOLIC

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

When this started to happen?
    Are you using windows 10 or 11?
    Do you know if your system or any hardware component received an update recently?
    Is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Windows Store Apps isn't running at a high FPS

Greetings, @ !

70% of GPU use = 55 FPS

100% of GPU use = 55 : 70 x 100 = approximatively 79 FPS.
    70% of GPU doesn't mean the game isn't using your hardware to the fullest.

The CPU doesn't just compute the game logic and AI, it also draws the scene, it sends the drawn frames to the GPU to render the graphics. If you're aiming for 60fps, but your CPU isn't good enough, your graphics card will not render all of those frames. It doesn't matter how powerful your GPU is.

One classic example of a bottleneck occurs when an outdated processor is combined with a more advanced graphics card in a demanding CPU-intensive game. In this situation, the CPU struggles to process the game, resulting in only 30 frames being drawn, and consequently, the GPU only renders those 30 frames. If you were to observe this scenario using a benchmarking tool, you would typically see the CPU utilization at 100% while the GPU operates at 30% (or something similar). This is a classic illustration of a CPU bottleneck.

Likewise, when modern CPU's are benchmarked for performance, a game will generally be locked at 1080P. Then, to test the graphics card performance, the resolution and or other graphics settings are increased.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Games App and installed titles use CPU

Hi,

You experience this slower performance when playing a game or just having the Xbox app running?

Note that when playing games, Higher CPU utilisation is normal. The CPU doesn't just handle the game logic, it also draws the scene and sends the created frames to the GPU to be rendered. The CPU is used just as much in games as the GPU.
Thema:

1. System uses 30 % cpu when playing games - Similar Threads - System uses cpu

2. If I buy a new or used internal hard drive for my 360 E can I still get the latest system...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a new or used internal hard drive for my 360 E can I still get the latest system...: My 360 E just shut off and won't power up so it looks like I need to buy another one because I cannot find anyone to repair mine. I know I can put my internal hard drive into the replacement but...
  3. when I log-in to Minecraft (Bedrock, PC) using Xbox Live says "System could not find the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    when I log-in to Minecraft (Bedrock, PC) using Xbox Live says "System could not find the...: when I log-in to Minecraft (Bedrock, PC) using Xbox Live says "System could not find the file specified" 8fb0f483-d302-45ff-82a7-bdac7655c581
  4. Can I use my current hard drive with series X system?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use my current hard drive with series X system?: I have a 5TB external hard drive I use with my Xbox One. Can I use this same external hard drive with the Xbox series X system? I heard my Xbox One games will not follow the aspects of the Series...
  5. Refunds system used by Frauders to scam

in XboX Insiders
    Refunds system used by Frauders to scam: Hello. I was buying coins in Overwatch through Xbox the store, and I ask for refunds. I got my money back on the same day, but the coins were still in my account, I still have the Coins for more...
  6. The report system is abused and used just as personal revenge,why is this allowed to happen?

in XBoX Accessibility
    The report system is abused and used just as personal revenge,why is this allowed to happen?: Im not a kid and i just wrote "fkn dmb" to another ADULT.First of all,"fkn" can be "freaking" and "dmb" well...it is what it is but as i said in the title,the report system is abused by adults 99%...
  7. I accidentally secure erased my hdd thought my system uses a ssd, I can't recover so what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally secure erased my hdd thought my system uses a ssd, I can't recover so what...: I try uefi bios default to try to recover, check all cables but I know it's because I used secure erase in the bios screen 89013018-9e9b-4a19-81d7-b9a3be45bd74
  8. How to use a external hard drive with EFI system partition on xbox series x to store recordings

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to use a external hard drive with EFI system partition on xbox series x to store recordings: Hello, I have a Seagate hard drive that is NTFS and I want to use it to store recordings on my series x console. But once I connect to console it always says I need to formatted to NTFS on PC to...
  9. why is it enforcement team are allowing players to use the report system for their own...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why is it enforcement team are allowing players to use the report system for their own...: "GTA➕ subscription is only any good for newer players, the biggest majority of give aways most players already own Businesses etc. Even cars like the car this week will end up on the podium at...
  10. I just got a system update which says i wont be able to use my xbox if i dont download it,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got a system update which says i wont be able to use my xbox if i dont download it,...: If you have any advice, i would really need it, thank you 90e6d957-8c05-4329-9da6-bc997b7789bd