System update to prevent Xbox turning off while playing nba 2k22 on Xbox series x does not work

Discus and support System update to prevent Xbox turning off while playing nba 2k22 on Xbox series x does not work in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am in the Gamma phase and received an update to fix this. The issue is still occurring, just not as often. submitted by /u/External_Nothing576... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/External_Nothing576, Nov 15, 2021.

1. System update to prevent Xbox turning off while playing nba 2k22 on Xbox series x does not work

I am in the Gamma phase and received an update to fix this. The issue is still occurring, just not as often.

submitted by /u/External_Nothing576
    [link] [comments]

/u/External_Nothing576, Nov 15, 2021
  2. SosaJusGloAaron Win User

XBOX Series X Hard Crashes While Playing NBA 2K22

Yes I have the xbox series x and Every time I play NBA 2k22 it crashes and overheating when I just play rec and city modes
  3. LeMoney1 Win User

XBOX Series X Hard Crashes While Playing NBA 2K22

But on the Microsoft website it says NBA 2K22 is down on all Series X
  4. Revolt Shaun Win User

I still never got access to the NBA 2k22 Xbox One Version despite entering the code for it

No. I know exactly what I'm talking about. I bought the NBA 2k22 75th Anniversary Edition for XBOX SERIES X, and inside the case it also has a code for the Xbox One version. It literally says "Also includes a digital voucher for Xbox One" on the cover. The Xbox Series X disc does not work on Xbox One. When I typed in the code, it was supposed to give me the Xbox One version of the game digitally, but it didn't.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

next gen xbox

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Apparently, this is a problem and bug that is happening and the game's developer is already working to solve the problem.

Some players have found a likely solution while the update to fix the issue has not been released.

Please try to perform the procedure below.

After starting the game and selecting My Career, players need to keep spamming the up button on the D-pad. This will prevent the menu from loading up and will take players directly to the park map. The menu is making the game crash, so if players are able to avoid that, the game runs without any issues whatsoever.

*This information can be found on the website below.

https://www.dualshockers.com/nba-2k22-crashing-...

Thank you in advance for contacting us, it is always a pleasure to help the community.
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Game crashes

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Apparently, this is a problem and bug that is happening and the game's developer is already working to solve the problem.

Some players have found a likely solution while the update to fix the issue has not been released.

Please try to perform the procedure below.

After starting the game and selecting My Career, players need to keep spamming the up button on the D-pad. This will prevent the menu from loading up and will take players directly to the park map. The menu is making the game crash, so if players are able to avoid that, the game runs without any issues whatsoever.

*This information can be found on the website below.

https://www.dualshockers.com/nba-2k22-crashing-...

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, it is always a pleasure to help the community.
Thema:

System update to prevent Xbox turning off while playing nba 2k22 on Xbox series x does not work

1. System update to prevent Xbox turning off while playing nba 2k22 on Xbox series x does not work - Similar Threads - System update prevent

2. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  3. Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024: Last week (around March 19th) when I turned on my XBox, I had a message that I needed to perform a system update. I performed that without issue. Since then, however, no account can log in. I just...
  4. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  5. Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...: Was on step 2 at 57 percent complete c584bb00-39a9-48b1-af5f-a221cd4c2564
  6. Could someone share me the contents of "System Update" disk partition? From a insiders...

in XboX Insiders
    Could someone share me the contents of "System Update" disk partition? From a insiders...: I have my Xbox One S enrolled in the insiders program, and my HDD died. Therefore, I cannot recover the system from the console in any way, not even extracting the contents of the System Update...
  7. How do I update my Xbox 360 system

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I update my Xbox 360 system: Hi I’m new, How do I update my Xbox live system I have an 8gb usb but it’s not working do I need an official Xbox storage device 0b2fb2db-4976-40ff-8ee4-8395f8301fef
  8. My Xbox series S won’t system update.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series S won’t system update.: It keeps saying there’s a problem, but I’ve reset it twice and I’m unable to do an offline reset. Please help? 99e3bf41-b1e5-4752-a78f-662da4740462
  9. My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...: I want to be able to play old Kinect games like Dance Central 1-3 and Kinect sports with my siblings to have fun again. Until I was met with my Xbox360 saying that a system update is required, but...
  10. Why is my Xbox one so slow on system updates?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox one so slow on system updates?: Why is my Xbox one so slow on system updates? It takes hrs and I have a superb connection. I spend a bit on here too, makes me want to throw it away. 927a8f13-bb2c-4c9f-9d0c-0f5ec2c295d7