System Manipulation, False Ban/Suspicion and Racially Charged Harassment

Discus and support System Manipulation, False Ban/Suspicion and Racially Charged Harassment in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My account unfairly and falsely got banned due to me standing up for myself to a group of racist teammates i had my team in a game of rainbow 6 siege,... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DreTryMe, Jul 18, 2022.

1. DreTryMe
    DreTryMe Guest

My account unfairly and falsely got banned due to me standing up for myself to a group of racist teammates i had my team in a game of rainbow 6 siege, i want to know if there is any way for anyone to look deeper and investigate this situation thoroughly as this isn't fair and for me getting a slap on the wrist for them abusing the enforcement system is completely and utter nonsense. A full group of racist and disgusting/disrespectful people. Im used to this as i normally mute them and go about my business. but they were in a squad they one by one message me, team kill me, and follow up with alternate accounts messaging me and spam inviting me to parties and games. i do all that i can to ignore and move on as i leave the game, block, mute, etc. but this isn't enough to a group of people who's whole goal is to get a reaction off of pure hate comments and actions. Standing up for myself in one of their message inboxes had me promptly banned and my appeal for the ban was then after denied. the fact that it was denied was one thing, but it being denied within a matter of minutes? unbelievable. im accustomed to smack talk and some occasional anger issues from others, but i will not let these people go this fair and out of their way for them to win or feel they got justice from a system that is corrupt and easily manipulable. they've had to done this multiple times before because their is no way with hoe they act they can get away with such actions. Please Help!!

:)

DreTryMe, Jul 18, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

System Manipulation, False Ban/Suspension and Racially Charged Harassment

Hello, DreTryMe. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

I'm sorry, but the only way is to submit a case review for the enforcement team:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

Sorry about this situation, but not even Xbox support deals with suspensions, only the enforcement team.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  3. WhyPatrel Win User

False Bann!!!

It's a false suspension. So is that what we are doing here? I got banned for reporting a spamming troll.

Spamming profanities and racially charged statements.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I Have Been false reported and I want to know why and I want to suspend this Gamertag GAYBOI888

You can't get suspended from "false reporting", every report gets investigated by the Enforcement team when the suspension is handed.

In the future don't use other gamers gtag in the forums and asking about banning will not work. If you have any suspicions about harassment or cheating just report the person and move on.
  5. DanielGabriel2 Win User

Gamertag forcibly changed

In form it can, in an attempt to trying to manipulate the system means it can be manipulated. Whether or not the enforcement team take action on not, the complaints they would receieve that are false by other people doing the same things would be manipulating
    the complaints system. Well pointed out, I stand by my statement.
  6. Lord Zedd Win User

Halo 4 moders!!!!

You cannot be banned for unknowingly playing in a modded custom game. Also, any XP you earned as a result of playing I assure you was not manipulated or contaminated in any way, so don't worry about getting falsely banned for it.
Thema:

1. System Manipulation, False Ban/Suspicion and Racially Charged Harassment - Similar Threads - System Manipulation False

2. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  3. System error E102 on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    System error E102 on Xbox One S: I turn on my xbox and saw System error E102 it tried to update but didn't fully do it and now I can't get it of my troubleshooting page. I have tried restarting UT, resetting it, and tried to...
  4. Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...: Was on step 2 at 57 percent complete c584bb00-39a9-48b1-af5f-a221cd4c2564
  5. Could someone share me the contents of "System Update" disk partition? From a insiders...

in XboX Insiders
    Could someone share me the contents of "System Update" disk partition? From a insiders...: I have my Xbox One S enrolled in the insiders program, and my HDD died. Therefore, I cannot recover the system from the console in any way, not even extracting the contents of the System Update...
  6. How do I update my Xbox 360 system

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I update my Xbox 360 system: Hi I’m new, How do I update my Xbox live system I have an 8gb usb but it’s not working do I need an official Xbox storage device 0b2fb2db-4976-40ff-8ee4-8395f8301fef
  7. What can I do to fix slow/buggy system

in XBoX on Consoles
    What can I do to fix slow/buggy system: My xbox series s was having trouble with a game so I tried to reinstall it but it wouldn't install at all. I tried everything that was suggested but it just made everything worse. My xbox won't...
  8. System Error: E102 00000C01 80070003

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Error: E102 00000C01 80070003: I have an Xbox one S that is currently receiving System Error: E102 00000C01 80070003, when trying to do an offline update via USB using OSU1 I recieve System Error: E10100000503 80070003. My...
  9. Power block is good and system is not over heating but Xbox one will not power on but for a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Power block is good and system is not over heating but Xbox one will not power on but for a...: Power block is good and system is not over heating but Xbox one will not power on but for a split second then off 56a4c5cf-7f6a-4bbb-960b-34a5882cdc75
  10. Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?: unable to pair stealth pro, headset so phone can locate inorder to view hub as well set. System won't pair to device to register firmware ea171349-d185-4968-b682-0dc6a568aa82