System Link Error (Vers. Mismatch)

Discus and support System Link Error (Vers. Mismatch) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I already had a Splinter Cell Chaos Theory disc I used to play on the one. I bought the digital copy recently to play LAN Vs. but when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheMightyTks, Jun 28, 2020.

1. TheMightyTks
    TheMightyTks Guest

Hey everyone, I already had a Splinter Cell Chaos Theory disc I used to play on the one. I bought the digital copy recently to play LAN Vs. but when I LAN my 360/One together directly it keeps saying Version Mismatch when I join the lobby then kicks me
    out. How do I play LAN, 360 Vs One?

:)

TheMightyTks, Jun 28, 2020
  2. TheMightyTks Win User

I'm not sure about that, as far I remember. All consoles that has the same version (Such as default original xbox game) thats backwards compatible on all consoles, will indeed allow OG vs 360 vs One (S AllDig X)
  3. Mantelis92 Win User

No that is not correct, you can play multiplayer on 360 with/against xbox one. I am not sure what the reason for this particular issue is though. Will need to dig a bit and come back.
  4. Mantelis92 Win User

The most logical answer what I could find is that the xbox one version is updated with the latest patches and dlc while the CD version you have cannot be updated since the original xbox live has been shut down since 2010. Being it an original xbox game,
    I'm afraid it just may not work with xbox one unless you have the latest version on xbox/xbox 360.
  5. Kirill Krasin Win User

Hello,

I think you cannot play One VS 360 multiplayer,. because of different versions. 360 vs 360 or One vs One only, i think.
  6. MaKaNi667 Win User

Language Mismatch ERROR

Had no problem with my AT version. But the german and AT versions are 100% identical! The AT version has USK18 on the disk.
Thema:

1. System Link Error (Vers. Mismatch) - Similar Threads - System Link Error

2. Second hand xbox 360 infected with malware. need xbox 360 s operating system download link

in XBoX on Windows
    Second hand xbox 360 infected with malware. need xbox 360 s operating system download link: Well so I bought a second hand xbox 360 on amazon. Stupidly connected it to my LAN, prior owner accounts were present and formatted the drive through the 360 console as well as doing a factory...
  3. Struggling to do a system link on Halo 3 ODST co-op campaign with Xbox Series X and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Struggling to do a system link on Halo 3 ODST co-op campaign with Xbox Series X and...: I've been trying to play the Halo 3 ODST co-op campaign with some family members split-screening on the Xbox One whilst I join the party using the system link. None of us use Xbox Live or Game...
  4. I have eight(8) xbox 360 consoles hooked up with system link for multi-players. All my kids...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have eight(8) xbox 360 consoles hooked up with system link for multi-players. All my kids...: Xbox 360 connected via ethernet cable for system link capabilities. however; kids want to be able to play online against other players all eight(8) at the same time. Do I need to get more the...
  5. Hie l cant find the latest xbox one system update for march please send me a link

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hie l cant find the latest xbox one system update for march please send me a link: Hie l cant find the latest xbox one system offline update can l have a link please. c63b21d0-4a3f-4294-bfb3-25f6b04f4079
  6. Xbox X: Multiple Monitors/System Link Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X: Multiple Monitors/System Link Question: I'd like to be able to have up to 6 monitors/TVs allowing 6 players to play together but without splitting screens (each player would have their own screen, no split screen). Is there a way to do...
  7. Multiple XBOX 360s and Wireless Racing Wheels in System Link For Racing Games -- Will They...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple XBOX 360s and Wireless Racing Wheels in System Link For Racing Games -- Will They...: As system link is apparently not supported in XBOX One I am looking to link together four XBOX 360's. They will be side-by-side, each with it's own racing wheel and pedals. This will allow LAN...
  8. Want to link PC system with xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Want to link PC system with xbox: Hi, Hope everyone is fine. I have a website related to all gaming products. My main focus is on making Gaming Pc's. I want to as that is there any software or device which helps to link a...
  9. Is it possible to wirelessly system link a xbox one s and a 360 e

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to wirelessly system link a xbox one s and a 360 e: I'm trying to find a way to system link a Xbox One S and Xbox 360 E without any wires or having to move either console [One is in the living room the other is in a upstairs bedroom]...
  10. Halo 4 Not Joinable error when trying to System Link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 4 Not Joinable error when trying to System Link: I somehow figured out how to get to the system link option on xbox 360 consoles both running Halo 4 but I get error message "not joinable" when trying to start a LAN game.There is no way to start...