System Language/Location

Discus and support System Language/Location in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am an american living in Brazil, I wished I was able to set my location to Brazil but keep my system language in english. What bothers me most is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pbaldo, Jan 3, 2014.

1. pbaldo
    pbaldo Guest

System Language/Location

I am an american living in Brazil, I wished I was able to set my location to Brazil but keep my system language in english. What bothers me most is that most games now come localized in Portuguese, the translation is pretty good, but the VOICE ACTING, oh
    the the VOICE ACTING!!! IT IS HORRIBLE!! No!! It is worse than horrible, there is NO ACTING in it! It is just a bunch of untalented people reading lines from a script, no emotion, no change in tones, it's plain, it's tasteless. PLEASE change this, or I will
    be forced to play my 3rd party games on PS4.

:)

pbaldo, Jan 3, 2014
  2. SpyShadow
    SpyShadow Guest
    System Language & Location

Hello I am sorry that your region and language are currently not supported by Xbox. Please read the following support page Xbox Live Countries | Xbox Live International in which Microsoft encourages users
    that they are trying their best to allow each region their very own support and that in time it will stretch wider across the globe.

SpyShadow, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Arman103
    Arman103 Guest

Hi, I'm from philippines and why is there no options in System Language & Location to (Philippines)?? Makes it harder for me to purchase games and do transactions online cause i can't find the currency that suits me.

And I'm having a very high ping for the first time here in Multiplayer games like Call of Duty WWII, dont you guys have any servers here in ASIA like in my country the Philippines?? I have a fast internet by the way.

I just purchased my xbox one x yesterday and got dissapointed in these situations. Could you help me?

Arman103, Jan 3, 2014
  4. SpyShadow Win User

Hello I am sorry that your region and language are currently not supported by Xbox. Please read the following support page https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/countries in which Microsoft encourages users
    that they are trying their best to allow each region their very own support and that in time it will stretch wider across the globe.
  5. Colored Messiah Win User

games and dashboard in other languages

Easy fix mate.

Settings>

System>

Language and Location>

Set all 3: Language, Location, and Spoken Language to English and United States.
  6. Fildaolda Win User

GTA změna jazyka z ruštiny na angličtinu [Translation - GTA change language from Russian to English]

Změna jazyka v system language a location nefunguje. Stále je jazyk v GTA V v ruštině.

Translation -

Changing the language in system language and location does not work.
    There is still a language in GTA V in Russian.
  7. Panno92 Win User

Language support in Forza Horizon 4

Hi, in order to change the language in multi-language games you need to change the language for the whole system, to do this you need to follow the below steps:

- Press the menu key of the controller.

- Go to Settings> System.

- Go to the Location section and select "Language & location".

- Use the "Language" menu to make your selection.

Doing this will change the language of all your system and games, after this you will probably need to download the language pack for all the games involved
  8. k1Helix z Win User

GTA CHANGE THE LANGUAGE RUSSIAN TO ENGLISH

1. Go to Settings > System.
    2. Go to the Location section and select "Language & location".
    3. Use the "Language" menu to make your selection.
    This will change the console's language and i iit issupported by the game it will default it.
Thema:

System Language/Location

1. System Language/Location - Similar Threads - System Language Location

2. Tie language of the system to profile.

in XboX Insiders
    Tie language of the system to profile.: Hey! I'm from Poland and share the console with my son who's 7. Nowadays most games support dubbing and bind it to system language and that works perfectly fine for him (uses Polish versions) but...
  3. Installing a game in a language different from the System language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing a game in a language different from the System language: Hello all, The fact that we cannot choose which language to install a game is a tremedous oversight by Microsoft. I live in a biligual household. I also have children in the house. I do not...
  4. Change game language without changing system language?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change game language without changing system language?: Hello all, I'd like to change the language of a game in the XBOX app on PC, but all I find about this is that it's coupled to my windows language setting. Is this lack of a core-feature still...
  5. Xbox System supported languages

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox System supported languages: Hi everyone, I'm doing a school report about accessibility in video games, especially in the languages available on different consoles. I don't have an xbox series so i wanted to ask if someone...
  6. Suggestion: Having game languages different of the system language

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion: Having game languages different of the system language: Hello guys. So here's my "issue": not being able to change the games languages its very annoying. Ubisoft let's you do it but it's the only developer doing it, it's very rare to find a game which...
  7. Is there a way to change a game language without changing the entire system language ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to change a game language without changing the entire system language ?: I bought the game pass subscription and want to change only the game language. 4d8d0e49-2ed2-4698-b1a6-edc8818e3db1
  8. I cant Change the Language of a Game without changing the entire system language

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant Change the Language of a Game without changing the entire system language: This is probably one of the oldest and most important problems of the Xbox One outside the USA. There is no way to properly change the language of any Video Games without changing the entire...
  9. System Language & Location

in XBoX Accessibility
    System Language & Location: Hi, I'm from philippines and why is there no options in System Language & Location to (Philippines)?? Makes it harder for me to purchase games and do transactions online cause i can't find the...
  10. Can´t change codes, CHANGE REGION, LANGUAGE IN THE SYSTEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can´t change codes, CHANGE REGION, LANGUAGE IN THE SYSTEM: Hello, i bought a card with 4 codes for the gears of war bundle, and i can´t change the codes, because, there is a message "change your region or language in the system" or something like that,...