System Language/Location

Discus and support System Language/Location in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am an american living in Brazil, I wished I was able to set my location to Brazil but keep my system language in english. What bothers me most is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pbaldo, Jan 3, 2014.

1. pbaldo
    pbaldo Guest

System Language/Location

I am an american living in Brazil, I wished I was able to set my location to Brazil but keep my system language in english. What bothers me most is that most games now come localized in Portuguese, the translation is pretty good, but the VOICE ACTING, oh
    the the VOICE ACTING!!! IT IS HORRIBLE!! No!! It is worse than horrible, there is NO ACTING in it! It is just a bunch of untalented people reading lines from a script, no emotion, no change in tones, it's plain, it's tasteless. PLEASE change this, or I will
    be forced to play my 3rd party games on PS4.

:)

pbaldo, Jan 3, 2014
  2. SpyShadow
    SpyShadow Guest
    System Language & Location

Hello I am sorry that your region and language are currently not supported by Xbox. Please read the following support page Xbox Live Countries | Xbox Live International in which Microsoft encourages users
    that they are trying their best to allow each region their very own support and that in time it will stretch wider across the globe.

SpyShadow, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Arman103
    Arman103 Guest

Hi, I'm from philippines and why is there no options in System Language & Location to (Philippines)?? Makes it harder for me to purchase games and do transactions online cause i can't find the currency that suits me.

And I'm having a very high ping for the first time here in Multiplayer games like Call of Duty WWII, dont you guys have any servers here in ASIA like in my country the Philippines?? I have a fast internet by the way.

I just purchased my xbox one x yesterday and got dissapointed in these situations. Could you help me?

Arman103, Jan 3, 2014
  4. SpyShadow Win User

Hello I am sorry that your region and language are currently not supported by Xbox. Please read the following support page https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/countries in which Microsoft encourages users
    that they are trying their best to allow each region their very own support and that in time it will stretch wider across the globe.
  5. Fildaolda Win User

GTA změna jazyka z ruštiny na angličtinu [Translation - GTA change language from Russian to English]

Změna jazyka v system language a location nefunguje. Stále je jazyk v GTA V v ruštině.

Translation -

Changing the language in system language and location does not work.
    There is still a language in GTA V in Russian.
  6. Colored Messiah Win User

games and dashboard in other languages

Easy fix mate.

Settings>

System>

Language and Location>

Set all 3: Language, Location, and Spoken Language to English and United States.
  7. Panno92 Win User

Language support in Forza Horizon 4

Hi, in order to change the language in multi-language games you need to change the language for the whole system, to do this you need to follow the below steps:

- Press the menu key of the controller.

- Go to Settings> System.

- Go to the Location section and select "Language & location".

- Use the "Language" menu to make your selection.

Doing this will change the language of all your system and games, after this you will probably need to download the language pack for all the games involved
  8. XBF Diego M Win User

xbox - Dutch French issue

Hey LordErigor,

Thank you for coming to the forums today. I'd be happy to help.

From your console settings you can change the language to English while keeping your console location in Belgium. From your settings go to System>Language and Location and then set your language region to English (Belgium) and system language to English,
    while leaving the location to Belgium.

Try that out and let us know the results!
Thema:

System Language/Location

1. System Language/Location - Similar Threads - System Language Location

2. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  3. I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D: I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D 33d17f4b-f468-4c7a-bc31-2531e78a8289
  4. I don't want to console system update anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't want to console system update anymore.: I don't want Xbox live console system update. How do I make it stop forever, it is ruining my gaming experience. I want to play my Xbox games with access to Xbox live online. Not playing external...
  5. System Update Death Loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Update Death Loop: I need to connect to different wifi network in order to complete my system update. I am unable to do so, because as soon as I select the "go online" opinion I'm immediately rerouted to the start...
  6. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  7. When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...

in XBoX on Windows
    When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...: I still am wondering about this E106 thing and I am just making sure that I do not want to erase my data from games. But my real question is if I do the OSU1, Will it factory reset on its own and...
  8. System language recommendation for Welsh people

in XboX Insiders
    System language recommendation for Welsh people: As a Welsh person, I would like Xbox to add the Welsh language as an option for the system language settings. I feel like this would help the Welsh community strengthen one of the core routes of...
  9. Will the Gamertag system ever support the Cherokee language syllabary (ᏣᎳᎩ ᎦᏬᏂᎯᏍᏗ)?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will the Gamertag system ever support the Cherokee language syllabary (ᏣᎳᎩ ᎦᏬᏂᎯᏍᏗ)?: It's been supported by the Unicode Standard since 1999. bec4078e-89c0-4f44-a17b-6df2a6883721
  10. System language was automatically set in English.

in XboX Insiders
    System language was automatically set in English.: I have set my Xbox Series X language to Greek. After the latest update, language was automatically set to English, and I can't set Greek language back again. I have filled a report. Please fix...