System Language & Location

Discus and support System Language & Location in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I'm from philippines and why is there no options in System Language & Location to (Philippines)?? Makes it harder for me to purchase games and do... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Arman103, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Arman103
    Arman103 Guest

Hi, I'm from philippines and why is there no options in System Language & Location to (Philippines)?? Makes it harder for me to purchase games and do transactions online cause i can't find the currency that suits me.

And I'm having a very high ping for the first time here in Multiplayer games like Call of Duty WWII, dont you guys have any servers here in ASIA like in my country the Philippines?? I have a fast internet by the way.

I just purchased my xbox one x yesterday and got dissapointed in these situations. Could you help me?

:)

Arman103, Aug 8, 2018
  2. pbaldo
    pbaldo Guest
    System Language/Location

I am an american living in Brazil, I wished I was able to set my location to Brazil but keep my system language in english. What bothers me most is that most games now come localized in Portuguese, the translation is pretty good, but the VOICE ACTING, oh
    the the VOICE ACTING!!! IT IS HORRIBLE!! No!! It is worse than horrible, there is NO ACTING in it! It is just a bunch of untalented people reading lines from a script, no emotion, no change in tones, it's plain, it's tasteless. PLEASE change this, or I will
    be forced to play my 3rd party games on PS4.

pbaldo, Aug 8, 2018
  3. games and dashboard in other languages

Easy fix mate.

Settings>

System>

Language and Location>

Set all 3: Language, Location, and Spoken Language to English and United States.

Colored Messiah, Aug 8, 2018
  4. SpyShadow
    SpyShadow Guest

Hello I am sorry that your region and language are currently not supported by Xbox. Please read the following support page Xbox Live Countries | Xbox Live International in which Microsoft encourages users
    that they are trying their best to allow each region their very own support and that in time it will stretch wider across the globe.

SpyShadow, Aug 8, 2018
  5. SpyShadow Win User

Hello I am sorry that your region and language are currently not supported by Xbox. Please read the following support page https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/countries in which Microsoft encourages users
    that they are trying their best to allow each region their very own support and that in time it will stretch wider across the globe.
  6. Fildaolda Win User

GTA změna jazyka z ruštiny na angličtinu [Translation - GTA change language from Russian to English]

Změna jazyka v system language a location nefunguje. Stále je jazyk v GTA V v ruštině.

Translation -

Changing the language in system language and location does not work.
    There is still a language in GTA V in Russian.
  7. Colored Messiah Win User

games and dashboard in other languages

Easy fix mate.

Settings>

System>

Language and Location>

Set all 3: Language, Location, and Spoken Language to English and United States.
  8. Panno92 Win User

Language support in Forza Horizon 4

Hi, in order to change the language in multi-language games you need to change the language for the whole system, to do this you need to follow the below steps:

- Press the menu key of the controller.

- Go to Settings> System.

- Go to the Location section and select "Language & location".

- Use the "Language" menu to make your selection.

Doing this will change the language of all your system and games, after this you will probably need to download the language pack for all the games involved
  9. XBF Diego M Win User

xbox - Dutch French issue

Hey LordErigor,

Thank you for coming to the forums today. I'd be happy to help.

From your console settings you can change the language to English while keeping your console location in Belgium. From your settings go to System>Language and Location and then set your language region to English (Belgium) and system language to English,
    while leaving the location to Belgium.

Try that out and let us know the results!
Thema:

1. System Language & Location - Similar Threads - System Language Location

2. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  3. Warranty incorrectly expired on the system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty incorrectly expired on the system: Hello. Appreciate if someone can advise me. i am from South Africa. I purchased an xbix controller on the 30 April 2023 with a 1 year warranty. It was suppose to be expiring in the 30 April...
  4. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  5. What do I do when my controller turns on and stays on but the system is is completely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do when my controller turns on and stays on but the system is is completely...: This is the first time this has happened to me so I searched up a solution online and every thing I saw involved being able to go into the settings app and the power off/restart menu which I...
  6. Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024: Last week (around March 19th) when I turned on my XBox, I had a message that I needed to perform a system update. I performed that without issue. Since then, however, no account can log in. I just...
  7. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  8. System language recommendation for Welsh people

in XboX Insiders
    System language recommendation for Welsh people: As a Welsh person, I would like Xbox to add the Welsh language as an option for the system language settings. I feel like this would help the Welsh community strengthen one of the core routes of...
  9. Will the Gamertag system ever support the Cherokee language syllabary (ᏣᎳᎩ ᎦᏬᏂᎯᏍᏗ)?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will the Gamertag system ever support the Cherokee language syllabary (ᏣᎳᎩ ᎦᏬᏂᎯᏍᏗ)?: It's been supported by the Unicode Standard since 1999. bec4078e-89c0-4f44-a17b-6df2a6883721
  10. System language was automatically set in English.

in XboX Insiders
    System language was automatically set in English.: I have set my Xbox Series X language to Greek. After the latest update, language was automatically set to English, and I can't set Greek language back again. I have filled a report. Please fix...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox system language and location