Syndicate achievement

Discus and support Syndicate achievement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have done everything to have my last achievement at ac Syndicate, ive won all the races but still cant get it b694babf-32a6-4321-b417-b94268e42dad Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yeipi137, Dec 17, 2017.

  1. Yeipi137
    Yeipi137 Guest

    Syndicate achievement


    i have done everything to have my last achievement at ac Syndicate, ive won all the races but still cant get it

    :)
     
    Yeipi137, Dec 17, 2017
    #1
  2. People help not working achievement !!!

    What do not work achievements in assassin's creed syndicate !!! collected progress 95 continue not talking ..
     
    KLASS1ASSASSIN, Dec 17, 2017
    #2
  3. Paul Crowley Win User

    Assassin's Creed Unity Dead Kings - Fraternité! Achievement Still Locked

    I'd like to buy Syndicate but no way am I going to while waiting for this achievement.
  4. Tonicarborist Win User

    Assassin's Creed Unity Dead Kings - Fraternité! Achievement Still Locked

    Am having same problem with this achievement, it's the only one I need for 100% completion.

    Buy syndicate it's fine and all the achievement work, this is a problem with Microsoft, not Ubisoft
  5. BlackSilverAce Win User

    Syndicate Achievements Revealed

    I'm curious to try the demo too; see what all the fuss is about...
  6. Tatakai no Kami Win User

    Syndicate Achievements Revealed

    [quote user="isturbo1984"]

    i'm a little confused with the Professional, "kill 50 enemies with all the weapons in the game" achievement. do you have to kill 50 enemies with each weapon in the game? grenades and misc equipment included? or "with all" of them, allocated? obviously, nobody
    here knows, but i hate confusing achievements.

    [/quote]Or do you have to use all the weapons simultaneously to kill 50 people? I would say it's probably like the one from Blacksite where you had to kill 50/100/200/400 people with each of the weapons.
  7. isturbo1984 Win User

    Syndicate Achievements Revealed

    i'm a little confused with the Professional, "kill 50 enemies with all the weapons in the game" achievement. do you have to kill 50 enemies with each weapon in the game? grenades and misc equipment included? or "with all" of them, allocated? obviously, nobody
    here knows, but i hate confusing achievements.
Thema:

Syndicate achievement

Loading...
  1. Syndicate achievement - Similar Threads - Syndicate achievement

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Why am i getting this error message when trying to launch assasins creed syndicate

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i getting this error message when trying to launch assasins creed syndicate: im getting a missing dll file error after I have already payed the game once and try to launch it again ***Move from Windows / Windows 10 / Devices and drivers***...
  9. Is the new Assassin's creed syndicate giveaway available in xbox

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the new Assassin's creed syndicate giveaway available in xbox: I saw the ubisoft giveaway of ac syndicate. Can we also get it in xbox 7d6df58b-66a0-4126-aa11-a9d31a13723d
  10. How to unlock achievement for Assassin Creed Syndicate?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unlock achievement for Assassin Creed Syndicate?: How to unlock achievement for Assassin Creed Syndicate? Im trying to unlock Bartitsu. And tried everything. I contact support and its no help. It be cool someone from the achievement team to...