syncronisation does not work

Discus and support syncronisation does not work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello i play microsoft jigsaw on laptop and pc with the same account. The Version is 1.5.1711.1401. the syncronization in jigsaw does not work. There... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WolfgangSchweinsberg, Mar 2, 2018.

  1. syncronisation does not work


    Hello

    i play microsoft jigsaw on laptop and pc with the same account. The Version is 1.5.1711.1401. the syncronization in jigsaw does not work. There are different successes in coins, daily contest. when i buy a puzzle on pc i have to pay again on laptop. That
    all happened since about 4 weeks. Before all was ok. please look for it

    :)
     
    WolfgangSchweinsberg, Mar 2, 2018
    #1
  2. Mephistos23
    Mephistos23 Guest
    Killer instinct + definitive edition

    I unistalled it and reinstalled it from the store and it dit the syncronisation this time. I have all chars. Thank you
     
    Mephistos23, Mar 2, 2018
    #2
  3. Daily Challenges in Microsoft Solitaire

    Hello there,

    I think you have to register again on you DeskTop-PC. Ther should be an automatic syncronisation to you account.
     
    NeunDaemon6770, Mar 2, 2018
    #3
  4. Derigo Win User

    My xbox wont let connect my controllers and now im stuck on troubleshoot screen.

    Didn't work. I still can syncronise or connect controllers through USB or sync button.
  5. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

    XBOX Music Playlist Question

    Hey there

    If your account is connected and the app is syncronised then it all shoud automaticly syncronise, however, try manualy synchronise and if the problem prosist, please post back

    Regards
  6. fussy063 Win User

    Dashboard freeze

    is anyone else having problems syncronising with the cloud for xbox 1 forza 5
  7. Mephistos23 Win User

    Killer instinct + definitive edition

    I unistalled it and reinstalled it from the store and it dit the syncronisation this time. I have all chars. Thank you
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Problème de syncronisation

    Try to delete the game, restart your pc and download the game again
Thema:

syncronisation does not work

Loading...
  1. syncronisation does not work - Similar Threads - syncronisation does

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]