Syncing saved data on certain games takes too long, makes playing on the cloud a hassle.

Discus and support Syncing saved data on certain games takes too long, makes playing on the cloud a hassle. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is there any future plans to fix that? Forza Horizon 5 took almost 7 minutes to sync. I have fiber 200mbps. submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tyrantes, Apr 9, 2022.

1. /u/Tyrantes
    /u/Tyrantes Guest

Syncing saved data on certain games takes too long, makes playing on the cloud a hassle.

Is there any future plans to fix that? Forza Horizon 5 took almost 7 minutes to sync. I have fiber 200mbps.

submitted by /u/Tyrantes
    [link] [comments]

/u/Tyrantes, Apr 9, 2022
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Will deleting and re-adding my profile on Xbox One delete my save data?

your game save data will be safe as long as it was successfully synced to the cloud
  3. AridLizard Win User

Fh4

as long as you are connected to the internet when you play your saves will be backed up on the cloud.

just make sure you let it sync the data when you reinstall FH4 so that it downloads the save from the cloud.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Still having an issue with Streaming video apps on my Xbox One

Hi Shepherd,

As long as you are connected to internet, it will not affect your game data. The game data is saved to the cloud. So when you launch a game after the reset it will say "syncing data" this is getting save data from the cloud.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Platform Change

Hey teabeagea!

I'm sorry to hear about this concern about your saved data. Playing an Xbox Play Anywhere title should not overwrite your data when switching from one platform to another. As long as you are playing on the same account on PC and on Xbox, the data transfers
    over. Whenever you make progress on your account on a platform, let's say on PC, and everything saves, when you play on Xbox you should see the data syncing from the last cloud save. The data is updated to the Cloud Storage automatically on Xbox One and PC
    as long as you are connected to Xbox Live. Since data is account specific, the original issue may have been due to being on a different account. Here are some resources:

6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Sims 4 saved game file

Hey jamie

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are seeking a way to transfer save data across multiple platforms.

You save data is automatically synced up to the Cloud storage. Essentially, every time you quit your game, you are syncing your save data, and this goes with you everywhere you go.

As long as you know the email and password to the account you got all the progress on, you should just be able to add this account to another console, and launch the game. If you are connected to Xbox Live, your save data will sync automatically.

You can find all this info and more on the
    Xbox One cloud game saves FAQ

I hope this is of some use to you.
Thema:

1. Syncing saved data on certain games takes too long, makes playing on the cloud a hassle. - Similar Threads - Syncing saved data

2. In fh5 I got stuck on syncing data and got around it but now I lost all my save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In fh5 I got stuck on syncing data and got around it but now I lost all my save data: I had to end the gaming services task and then it let me cancel syncing but now I am starting over in the game ab344e0c-eecf-483d-8f2c-3de0ba2ab89d
  3. Xbox Series X not saving OR syncing data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X not saving OR syncing data: I know this has been asked before but those threads have been locked and no answers were given. My Xbox Series X has not saved to my console or the cloud in 3 days. I know a ton of people are...
  4. my save data isnt synced in pc gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my save data isnt synced in pc gamepass: My dead cells save data isnt syncing. i was playing on a different computer before, and now i cant find my save. can someone please help. 790730e2-0271-446d-88c0-06f6bdbb6199
  5. Save Data Not Syncing With Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save Data Not Syncing With Forza Horizon 5: Hoping someone here can help. I started Forza Horizon 5 yesterday for the very first time and played a few hours. I earned a few achievements. I didn’t see a place to save progress, so everyone...
  6. Anyway I can get my synced save data on subnautica

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyway I can get my synced save data on subnautica: I’m not overly bothered weather or not I can get my save data for subnautica but whenever I try to play on subnautica the Xbox says ‘syncing data for subnautica’ then the syncing fails it is only...
  7. Trying to sync Minecract worlds, tells me minecraft can't save anymore data even though...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to sync Minecract worlds, tells me minecraft can't save anymore data even though...: Recently on my Xbox Series X all of my worlds are kind of old and they all needed to be resynced but when I try to resync a world it either tells me Minecraft cant store anymore data or it just...
  8. I Hope Xbox Considers Adding an Option to Manually Sync Save Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Hope Xbox Considers Adding an Option to Manually Sync Save Data: Xbox Series X is my first experience with gaming on Xbox. After a year of gaming on it, I find that my gaming style doesn't really work well with a system that automatically syncs save data to the...
  9. Lost save data through sync issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost save data through sync issue?: I recently tried helping my wife's mom with setting up their Xbox and they accidentally used my account to set up a new character for them on Diablo 3, they didn't notice because it didn't pull...
  10. "We are unable to sync your data with the cloud at the moment." error when syncing save data

in XBoX on Windows
    "We are unable to sync your data with the cloud at the moment." error when syncing save data: I'm getting this error when I try and start Gears 5 and Ori and the Will of the Wisps. I understand that this is in the 'known issues' thread, but I have followed the troubleshooting steps in that...