syncing old worlds:

Discus and support syncing old worlds: in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have the same account logged into my phone, switch, and xbox, and for some reason my worlds won’t show up on my xbox. i tried clicking “sync old... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kassidy woodworth, Apr 1, 2023.

1. syncing old worlds:

i have the same account logged into my phone, switch, and xbox, and for some reason my worlds won’t show up on my xbox. i tried clicking “sync old worlds” but every time i do it says “no worlds from other versions of minecraft detected”. i want to be able to play on my xbox, is there any way to fix this?

:)

kassidy woodworth, Apr 1, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

syncing old worlds:

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent advisor and Xbox gamer. Hope you are doing well.

Can you tell us what version of Minecraft are you playing before? If you still have access to your previous device where the world is showing, kindly try to use the sync old world feature there. Once it is succesful, go to the Xbox version of Minecraft and make sure to sign in the same account you are using for the game then choose the Sync old world.

After doing so, check if the world will now sync in the game. Please let us know how it goes so we can try to assist further if there are still problems.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. ZackMiller4 Win User

Minecraft cross platform syncing issues.

Everything is set to allow. My worlds are still unable to sync. I signed into my Microsoft profile on minecraft and there is no option on the ps4 to sync my old worlds.
  4. Skunkrz Win User

games and apps

Maybe try scrolling down till it says sync old worlds.
  5. JayDelgado Win User

Minecarft Random World deletion

Are you talking about a Minecraft world? Also, what version [Xbox one(the old one) or bedrock (the latest one with cross platform)]?. Usually if you're connected to Xbox live, all worlds sync up to the cloud, if you're playing on Minecraft Bedrock edition,
    when you click play, there should be an option at the bottom to sync old worlds.
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Can i transfer worlds from ps4 to xbox series s ?

You can use the Minecraft Realms standard or try the steps below first when transferring worlds.

In Minecraft (Bedrock Version), select the Sync Old Worlds button at the bottom of the worlds list in the Play menu. This finds any worlds on the device from the Minecraft: PS4 Edition and displays them below the button.

Select any of the worlds that are displayed to convert it to the Bedrock edition.

After conversion, the world will show up above the Sync Old Worlds button, along with the rest of your Bedrock worlds.
Thema:

syncing old worlds:

1. syncing old worlds: - Similar Threads - syncing old worlds

2. how do you get an old gamertag to sync with your current email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do you get an old gamertag to sync with your current email?: So my gamertag was hooked up through my brothers email back in the day when I was much younger. with the new microsoft all encompassing ecosystem i am having quite the time finding an answer to...
  3. i accidentally bought $43 minecraft on my old account and now it synced with my new one and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidentally bought $43 minecraft on my old account and now it synced with my new one and...: i have tried logging out and logging back in, nothing works 144688e5-7bed-4ed2-8a23-e7795482f726
  4. I just got a new laptop and synced the apps from my old computer to my new one. I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got a new laptop and synced the apps from my old computer to my new one. I can't...: The main one that I'm worried about is Minecraft. I'm clicking the app and its not opening like it should. Any information is helpful. Thanks! f4eee240-119b-4322-98e5-78f6ad072916
  5. Why is Terraria syncing on series S but still not showing any of my old xbox one data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Terraria syncing on series S but still not showing any of my old xbox one data?: Recently got a series S and this is the first time I'm playing Terraria on it. When I launched it, the screen shows that it synced something but I don't see any of my old characters or worlds...
  6. where can i find my old xbox games to sync to my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where can i find my old xbox games to sync to my pc: I recently decided to sync my games over from my old Xbox one since i hadn't played them in a while I do understand I can't get my games I had from games pass since I no longer have it but there's...
  7. old xbox one controller multi sync after update question

in XboX Insiders
    old xbox one controller multi sync after update question: So I just updated my controller (bluetooth without the share button) to 5.13.3143. I read it support multi devices sync, but is it 2 bluetooth devices, or 1 bluetooth device and 1 xbox? I have 2...
  8. sync button on 5 year old xbox system

in XBoX on Consoles
    sync button on 5 year old xbox system: My grandson has an xbox system that he got about 5 years ago. He just received turtle stealth 600 Gen 2 headphones but he can't seem to sync to the xbox. It does sync to his PC though. He looked...
  9. Minecraft Xbox one edition world isn’t appearing in the “sync old world” tab on the newer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox one edition world isn’t appearing in the “sync old world” tab on the newer...: Hi everyone, I’m trying to transfer an old world of mine to the newer version of minecraft but in the “sync old world” tab, it doesn’t appear. The latest known save for the world in question is...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes whenever I try to sync an old world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes whenever I try to sync an old world: So I'm trying to import an old world and everytime I try the game crashes at 40%. I have the world imported on the xbox one edition, but no matter what I try, it will not convert to windows 10...