Syncing Minecraft Account from iPod to Laptop

Discus and support Syncing Minecraft Account from iPod to Laptop in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son created a Microsoft Minecraft account on his iPod. He also has a MacBook Air that he would like to play Minecraft on. When he logged into his... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JackCoolBud, Jan 18, 2022.

1. JackCoolBud
    JackCoolBud Guest

My son created a Microsoft Minecraft account on his iPod. He also has a MacBook Air that he would like to play Minecraft on. When he logged into his Minecraft account from the MacBook, he was prompted to add a new Gamertag and is also required to pay for Minecraft again. Is there a way for him to just use the existing Minecraft account he created on his iPod on the MacBook instead?

:)

JackCoolBud, Jan 18, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Yes he can sign into the account on the Minecraft launcher but he may need to purchase the game again since it is on different platforms.
  3. EliteBaller152 Win User

Xbox won't connect to my wireless internet

Yeah, I've tried that also. I disconnected my ipad, ipod, and laptop from the Wi-Fi and still no success.
  4. Quail Checkers Win User

Music

When was the last time you successfully played music on your 360 from your Ipod? If the music is not synced then it wouldn't work.
  5. izzyshizzie Win User

XBOX LIVE disconnecting

there is 1 laptop and an ipod touch using the internet and vonage.
  6. ACTANNOUNCER Win User

WWE Network App Login Issues

Same here laptop ipod and droid work xbox not so much
Thema:

1. Syncing Minecraft Account from iPod to Laptop - Similar Threads - Syncing Minecraft Account

2. i accidentally bought $43 minecraft on my old account and now it synced with my new one and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidentally bought $43 minecraft on my old account and now it synced with my new one and...: i have tried logging out and logging back in, nothing works 144688e5-7bed-4ed2-8a23-e7795482f726
  3. Why wont my minecraft purchases sync with my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my minecraft purchases sync with my microsoft account: I've been trying to connect my microsoft acount to my switch to save my purchases on minecraft but my purchases won't transfer over any help solving this issue would be nice...
  4. Microsoft account sync in Minecraft not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account sync in Minecraft not working: After entering the code from Minecraft on the aka.ms/remoteconnect webpage and signing into my Microsoft account, I land on this page but am unable to select “Let’s go” to complete linking my...
  5. Cannot sync minecraft bedrock edition stuff to a microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sync minecraft bedrock edition stuff to a microsoft account: I recently got bedrock edition on my computer after being forced to play on my ipad. I had some map packs, clothes, and worlds and such. I go over to sign in and click “Sync to Microsoft Account”...
  6. Sync/transfer Minecraft worlds and purchases from iPad to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sync/transfer Minecraft worlds and purchases from iPad to Microsoft account: Looking for actual response Microsoft!! Still a problem. Microsoft (XBF Brad A) closed this thread instead of helping or providing a link with a fix:...
  7. Sync/transfer Minecraft worlds and purchases from iPad to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sync/transfer Minecraft worlds and purchases from iPad to Microsoft account: When i go to my packs in the market place i get this message displayed The title of the "WARNING" that prompts says "Save purchases to a Microsoft Account", with a big button that says "Save to...
  8. Save files will not sync between 2 xbox one with the same account while playing minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save files will not sync between 2 xbox one with the same account while playing minecraft: I have an xbox in the bed room and the living room, both with the same account on it. I have the same, most recent version of minecraft running on both. When I play a world on one xbox and save it...
  9. Cannot sync Minecraft purchases from Kindle Fire to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sync Minecraft purchases from Kindle Fire to Microsoft account: I have made several purchases inside the Minecraft app on my Kindle Fire. I was not logged into my Microsoft account at the time that I made the purchases, but when I tried to log in later, I...
  10. Please help my account keeps failing to sync data when I open minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help my account keeps failing to sync data when I open minecraft.: When i open minecraft it says syncing user data and immediately afterwards it says failed to sync user data. I waited for a while but nothing happened. I tried again but said cancel instead and it...