Syncing gane data issue

Discus and support Syncing gane data issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my xbox has been syncing data for fallout 4 for about 2 hours and is still stuck at 3%. I've tried to sort it using stuff I've found on other forums... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheAnswerToTheuUtimateQuestion.42, May 13, 2016.

1. Syncing gane data issue

So my xbox has been syncing data for fallout 4 for about 2 hours and is still stuck at 3%. I've tried to sort it using stuff I've found on other forums with no help.

Need help as I don't fancy starting over well not yet anyway.

:)

TheAnswerToTheuUtimateQuestion.42, May 13, 2016
  2. TainoSol787
    TainoSol787 Guest
    Xbox One Syncing Data Issue

Having the same issues. I have tried hard resetting the xbox, uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft, and tried talking to Xbox/Microsoft support and they said they can't do anything. I know my comment doesn't help much but it hopefully shows that others
    are having the problem too. I hope this issue gets attention soon.

TainoSol787, May 13, 2016
  3. mdgamer2000
    mdgamer2000 Guest
    Xbox One Syncing Data Issue

Hey everyone, ever since i updated my Xbox One with the last update, any game that had pre-existing data on my Xbox One now has to go through syncing data. i know that the Xbox does this normally to connect to things however, ever since the update games
    such as Forza Horizon 2 & Minecraft XB1 Edition don't work. i have left each game running to try and get it to work, however after about two hours i give up.

If anyone knows a solution to this that doesn't result in me un-installing and losing game progress that would be much appreciated.

mdgamer2000, May 13, 2016
  4. Vorpal1986
    Vorpal1986 Guest

Syncing gane data issue

Just remove all your accounts from console, turn off console pressing the power button about 10s. Then, power cycle console about 5min. Turn on again, add your account and when entering the game, the sync must complete now

Vorpal1986, May 14, 2016
  5. Euler13
    Euler13 Guest
    @YoyoThroopy: Sadly this a long term issue which Microsoft have not managed to fix yet. If you scan through the pages of this forum you will see a large number of threads with the same problem. I had exactly the same issue with Fallout 4 and the first time
    it took 4 hours 10 minutes, but for other people it has taken over night or even days.

Whatever you do, DO NOT follow Vorpal1986's advice. If you remove your account from your console it will remove all you local game saves. Every game you try to play after that will need to sync with the MS cloud and download your game save data again, and
    the source of the problem is the MS cloud. The extent of the problem for other games probably won't be quite as great as with Fallout 4, because other games will generally have smaller game save files. My original Fallout 4 file was a couple of GBs in size,
    compared with, say, Rise of the Tomb Raider, which was around 30MB. However, even that took an hour to sync!

When it does finally resync, and it will if you're patient, then when you get the game up and running I suggest that you delete non-critical game save points in case it happens again. In other words, keep your game save file as small as possible rather than
    having different saves every time you, say, enter a building. I tend to keep saves from critical decision junctions in the game and have a rotation of a few saves I use for my current mission.

Euler13, May 14, 2016
  6. Vorpal1986
    Vorpal1986 Guest
    Euler13 thx for the advice, sorry for my mistake

Good luck

Vorpal1986, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Euler13 Win User

Syncing gane data issue

@YoyoThroopy: Sadly this a long term issue which Microsoft have not managed to fix yet. If you scan through the pages of this forum you will see a large number of threads with the same problem. I had exactly the same issue with Fallout 4 and the first time
    it took 4 hours 10 minutes, but for other people it has taken over night or even days.

Whatever you do, DO NOT follow Vorpal1986's advice. If you remove your account from your console it will remove all you local game saves. Every game you try to play after that will need to sync with the MS cloud and download your game save data again, and
    the source of the problem is the MS cloud. The extent of the problem for other games probably won't be quite as great as with Fallout 4, because other games will generally have smaller game save files. My original Fallout 4 file was a couple of GBs in size,
    compared with, say, Rise of the Tomb Raider, which was around 30MB. However, even that took an hour to sync!

When it does finally resync, and it will if you're patient, then when you get the game up and running I suggest that you delete non-critical game save points in case it happens again. In other words, keep your game save file as small as possible rather than
    having different saves every time you, say, enter a building. I tend to keep saves from critical decision junctions in the game and have a rotation of a few saves I use for my current mission.
  8. Vorpal1986 Win User

Syncing gane data issue

Just remove all your accounts from console, turn off console pressing the power button about 10s. Then, power cycle console about 5min. Turn on again, add your account and when entering the game, the sync must complete now
  9. Vorpal1986 Win User

Syncing gane data issue

Euler13 thx for the advice, sorry for my mistake

Good luck
  10. Flymonkey102 Win User

Sync data issue

No it will not provided you've been playing online. It will just pull your cloud save.
  11. Kiesey Win User
Thema:

Syncing gane data issue

1. Syncing gane data issue - Similar Threads - Syncing gane data

2. Xbox one sync button not doing ANYTHING when I press it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one sync button not doing ANYTHING when I press it: Xbox one sync button not doing ANYTHING when I press it, I have the top plastic cover on my Xbox off as I serviced my Xbox recently, I installed a new fan, dusted and cleaned, everything is...
  3. cant sync data but have space.

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sync data but have space.: Xbox is always telling me that i have no space when its trying to sync data. I have plenty of space but it keeps saying i dont. What do i do. 76573a5c-f5d0-45bf-a872-ee0552bf4e56
  4. Why does my controller keep de-syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller keep de-syncing: When I'm playing a game it randomly de-syncs for just a few seconds then starts working again normally. It's a brand new controller from the xbox store and sometimes it will go for hours with no...
  5. Xbox One Sync Button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Sync Button: Hey everyone, I’ve encountered a problem with my Xbox One Project Scorpio edition, specifically with the controller sync button. It seems to only work when accessing the troubleshoot menu. Once...
  6. The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller: I'm trying to sync my controller to my xbox, the light on the controller will flash but the button on the Xbox isn't causing it to flash and sync. Is this a known issue? Is this something I can...
  7. Console sync button won't work for Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console sync button won't work for Xbox One S: I've had my Xbox One S for a few years and one day the sync button just stopped working. It wirelessly connects still but the sync will not work. Sometimes after I use a wire for a long time it...
  8. How to sync Xbox One controller without turning on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to sync Xbox One controller without turning on my Xbox?: So I have an Xbox One controller and I don't see a way to sync through Bluetooth without first turning on the controller which obviously turns on the console. Is there any way to go straight into...
  9. My Audio / visual isn’t syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Audio / visual isn’t syncing: Since last update my Xbox one X isn’t syncing with Tv / surround system hdmi leads are all good & not broken optical lead etc usually with in 2 or 3 minutes it’s all fine Audio / Tv has all been...
  10. Sync issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sync issue: I’ve reset my console and still can’t get to log in page. 1491cf8e-1f32-420d-826c-2d15524cfd29