Syncing data not working

Discus and support Syncing data not working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; my syncing data is not working right, I tried different things and its not working e493fa55-e96a-4c91-a19e-a3730a3369cc Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by XDeathXXBladesX, Mar 11, 2023.

1. Syncing data not working

my syncing data is not working right, I tried different things and its not working

:)

XDeathXXBladesX, Mar 11, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Syncing data not working

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

Are you receiving any error messages? that would help me a lot to understand your problem!

I am sharing with you the official troubleshooting website for Syncing Xbox game saves to the cloud, please let me know if that helps with your problem.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. Just a Volunteer Win User

Syncing data not working

Check your network connection. You may need to power cycle your network hardware. (gateway router etc)
  4. Pandasaur cx Win User

Syncing Data (in general not working)

Have you played your Xbox One offline?
  5. Bj Duckworth Win User

Syncing data for game not working

I am having the same issue with all my digital games and not a single step that you have provided has worked. What can I do to sort this out as its incredibly frustrating.
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Syncing data for game not working

Hey, there!

Thank you for contacting us and welcome to the Microsoft Community.

My name is Darhyl. I'm an Independent Advisor and I will do my best to help you sort this out.

I'm sorry you are experiencing any trouble right now. No worries, I'm here to help you. If I may ask, does the issue occurs to both digital games and physical disk as well?
Thema:

Syncing data not working

1. Syncing data not working - Similar Threads - Syncing data working

2. cant sync data but have space.

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sync data but have space.: Xbox is always telling me that i have no space when its trying to sync data. I have plenty of space but it keeps saying i dont. What do i do. 76573a5c-f5d0-45bf-a872-ee0552bf4e56
  3. Xbox Accessories App, syncing data remains at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories App, syncing data remains at 0%: Hi Since the latest update to the Xbox accessories app, I cannot customise my Elite series 2 controller. The xbox accessories app is stuck syncing data. I have reset the app, removed the app,...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%: 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy) Status : qualified...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 stuck on: Syncing data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 stuck on: Syncing data: The "syncing data" page is always at 0% with no error codes. i have tried "nedsth winsock reset" in command prompt and restarted, it did not work. [img] 54ccc3f4-8ca9-40fb-a171-789dae481455
  6. R6 data loss due to sync errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    R6 data loss due to sync errors: Hey, I've just logged onto R6 with a sync message popping up, when clicked the online play I lost all my data, looking for solutions? 34aad55e-aef8-46a3-8c76-6cab5f16ac01
  7. How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.: I have been playing Microsoft jigsaw for few years. I recently noticed that when I log in to my xbox account, my downloaded puzzles and progress data played in logged off mode are lost....
  8. Xbox data not syncing from pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox data not syncing from pc game pass: I have been playing persona 4 golden on my pc for about a week now, but before that I had around 5 hours saved on my Xbox. I was able to play from my pc due to it saving my date thru my account,...
  9. Can someone help me stop getting stuck on a syncing data screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me stop getting stuck on a syncing data screen?: I’ve been trying to play Starfield for over 3 hours. I have Game pass ultimate and wanted to play Starfield on my new pc but I cannot get passed the syncing data screen. I’ve looked around and...
  10. My data won't sync for rainbow 6 siege and keeps saying to try again but it won't work still?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My data won't sync for rainbow 6 siege and keeps saying to try again but it won't work still?!: loaded up tom Clancy rainbow 6 siege and for some reason it can't sync my data for the game, all it says is please try again or enter this code (0x838601e7) at Xbox.com/errorhelp but apparently...