Syncing Data issue, error 0x80832003, can't join parties

Discus and support Syncing Data issue, error 0x80832003, can't join parties in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can log on to the games every now and then, but very often I run into this message. On top of that I can't join parties. I already cleared my MAC... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KingSubutai, Nov 9, 2021.

1. KingSubutai
    KingSubutai Guest

I can log on to the games every now and then, but very often I run into this message. On top of that I can't join parties. I already cleared my MAC address(still only works every now and then), I factory reset it but while keeping games and apps, and last time I asked this question I was told to contact my ISP and tell them to open up a bunch of ports to which my ISP responded they don't do that. I just switched to a new Xbox One X to see if it was a console issue with my OG Xbox One that I was using at the start of this issue. Could it still be my ISP? Should I find a new one? Or is there ANYTHING I can possibly do now? I feel like I've tried everything. I've been experiencing this for over a week now. Any help would be much appreciated, thank you.

Should probably add the party issue was on the OG Xbox One console so I don't know if it is still continuing(since I just got it) but figured I would add it for more context.

:)

KingSubutai, Nov 9, 2021
  2. KingSubutai Win User

I moved to a new console yesterday so that shouldnt be the issue. Same with the modem and router, I got new ones installed the day before yesterday.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Please try deleting your gamertag from the console then powercycle it by holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds till it shuts down. Then unplug your modem/router for at least 60 seconds to clear any issues there (you should do this at least once every few months)

When your internet is back up and running restart the console and redownload your profile to see if you still have any issues.
  4. dempup Win User

Unknown 0x80832003 error code on certain games?

Hi Guys!

Guide for Error Code 0x80832003 at support.xbox.com. Maybe that can help you.

It's a connection issue with the Live service.
  5. frogr82 Win User

Friends list

Didn't work hard reset 3 times still can't join party and still can't join game session and still showing offline for everyone all my friends have same issue and we're have to use our data to phone text each other
  6. DESA xx Win User

Can't connect to parties POST update.

Am also having this issue since the update. Cannot join parties, cannot invite people to party i've started either. Error message, 'can't connect to xbox live party'. Can join game invite and can invite people to game without any issues. Will try the above
    when I get home, fingers crossed.
Thema:

1. Syncing Data issue, error 0x80832003, can't join parties - Similar Threads - Syncing Data issue

2. cant sync data but have space.

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sync data but have space.: Xbox is always telling me that i have no space when its trying to sync data. I have plenty of space but it keeps saying i dont. What do i do. 76573a5c-f5d0-45bf-a872-ee0552bf4e56
  3. Xbox Accessories App, syncing data remains at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories App, syncing data remains at 0%: Hi Since the latest update to the Xbox accessories app, I cannot customise my Elite series 2 controller. The xbox accessories app is stuck syncing data. I have reset the app, removed the app,...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%: 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy) Status : qualified...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 stuck on: Syncing data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 stuck on: Syncing data: The "syncing data" page is always at 0% with no error codes. i have tried "nedsth winsock reset" in command prompt and restarted, it did not work. [img] 54ccc3f4-8ca9-40fb-a171-789dae481455
  6. R6 data loss due to sync errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    R6 data loss due to sync errors: Hey, I've just logged onto R6 with a sync message popping up, when clicked the online play I lost all my data, looking for solutions? 34aad55e-aef8-46a3-8c76-6cab5f16ac01
  7. How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.: I have been playing Microsoft jigsaw for few years. I recently noticed that when I log in to my xbox account, my downloaded puzzles and progress data played in logged off mode are lost....
  8. Xbox data not syncing from pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox data not syncing from pc game pass: I have been playing persona 4 golden on my pc for about a week now, but before that I had around 5 hours saved on my Xbox. I was able to play from my pc due to it saving my date thru my account,...
  9. Can someone help me stop getting stuck on a syncing data screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me stop getting stuck on a syncing data screen?: I’ve been trying to play Starfield for over 3 hours. I have Game pass ultimate and wanted to play Starfield on my new pc but I cannot get passed the syncing data screen. I’ve looked around and...
  10. Syncing data issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Syncing data issue: I’m trying to play the video game WWE2K19 on my Xbox one and when it syncs it gets stuck on the screen of syncing or it gets stuck when it reaches twenty. I’ve tried resetting my Xbox multiple...