syncing a controller

Discus and support syncing a controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Wondering how to sync a controller to xbox one. 260b5aba-c25a-4635-a48a-6f32c83e06f9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by candyman100, Jan 3, 2014.

1. candyman100
    candyman100 Guest

syncing a controller

Wondering how to sync a controller to xbox one.

:)

candyman100, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Headset issue

Have you tried another controller?

Also, Try re syncing the controller to the console

Mythic xSagex, Jan 3, 2014
  3. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    Xbox day one edition controller is only 4 days old and already took a dookie -_-

try re syncing the controller.... might help

tohellnbak, Jan 3, 2014
  4. geekfather
    geekfather Guest

syncing a controller

geekfather, Jan 3, 2014
  5. candyman100
    candyman100 Guest
    I got it thank u very much. Took couple times to get it to work

candyman100, Jan 3, 2014
  6. geekfather
    geekfather Guest
    Sometimes mine are possessed at times. I am thinking we will see some future updates to rectify this syncing a controller :)

geekfather, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Rishabh0067 Win User

Can someone help me re sync my controllers ?

Sync the Controller:
    To sync a wireless controller with your Xbox, follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button on the controller to turn it on.
    Press and hold the small sync button on the front of the Xbox Series X console (located near the USB port).
    While holding the sync button on the console, press and hold the sync button on the controller (located on the top near the Xbox button).
    Release both sync buttons when the controller's Xbox button starts flashing. The controller should now be synced with the console.
  8. ALAN AND RAMONADORJA Win User

I can't connect my second controller.

You have to sync your second controller, via the Xbox One's sync button on the left, and the controller's sync button on the top.
  9. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Halo 4 console and Sync issues.

Hi, you are pressing the sync button on the console and then the sync button on the controller? What happens when you try to sync the controller?
  10. onyxishere Win User

My New Xbox 360 Wireless Controller not connecting?

Try re-syncing the controller to see if that helps.

Press the sync button on the front of the controller and the sync button on the console to see if it will reconnect.
  11. onyxishere Win User

Controller Problems

Have you tried syncing the controller to the console? Hold the sync button on the front of the controller and the sync button on the console (on the left side just before the usb) until the light on the controller syncs.

If that doesn't work then try heading over to Settings>System and update the controller to see if that helps.
Thema:

syncing a controller

1. syncing a controller - Similar Threads - syncing controller

2. Controller sync issues on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sync issues on Series X: Have a two yo series x that abruptly lost sync with my controller. Controller uses third party rechargeable battery packs. Both packs are charged and upon trying to reconnect them to the console,...
  3. Why does my controller keep de-syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller keep de-syncing: When I'm playing a game it randomly de-syncs for just a few seconds then starts working again normally. It's a brand new controller from the xbox store and sometimes it will go for hours with no...
  4. The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller: I'm trying to sync my controller to my xbox, the light on the controller will flash but the button on the Xbox isn't causing it to flash and sync. Is this a known issue? Is this something I can...
  5. How to sync Xbox One controller without turning on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to sync Xbox One controller without turning on my Xbox?: So I have an Xbox One controller and I don't see a way to sync through Bluetooth without first turning on the controller which obviously turns on the console. Is there any way to go straight into...
  6. Why can I not sync 2 identical controllers to my 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not sync 2 identical controllers to my 360?: I bought 2 new controllers for my 360, they are identical. I can sync them to my console one at a time but can not synce them both. One will sync and the other continues to search. I shut the...
  7. Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...: whenever i try to connect my controllers they just blink. i have to plug them into the back of the xbox to get them to connect and when i unplug they start blinking again. i try to use the sync...
  8. I just bought this Xbox elite controller 2, it refuses to sync correctly and it's fully...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just bought this Xbox elite controller 2, it refuses to sync correctly and it's fully...: Seriously. Fresh out of the box and off the charger : it won't stay on. It indicates 100% battery so charging doesn't fix this. We have tried all the stupid troubleshoots for this and nothing...
  9. When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...: So when I turn on my Xbox series x the Xbox makes the startup sound but doesn’t actually boot up and when I attempt to connect my controller the light just flashes so I’ve tried manually syncing...
  10. My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One: Last night and the night before, my controller started randomly disconnecting every few minutes and now won't connect to my Xbox at all unless it's plugged in. This controller is a replacement...