Sync Xcloud to iphone

Discus and support Sync Xcloud to iphone in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; How do I sync Xcloud to my iPhone and pc? I do not own an xbox so this must be done on either my iPhone or on myPC browser. I have been trying for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by LouiseWarner1, Aug 18, 2021.

1. Sync Xcloud to iphone

How do I sync Xcloud to my iPhone and pc? I do not own an xbox so this must be done on either my iPhone or on myPC browser. I have been trying for hours and I cannot find any help at all online.

I am asking because none of my games will save at all no matter what I try and this needs to be resolved ASAP.

Games run fine, but save data isn’t stored. Any advice please? If possible please can I have step by step instructions on how to do this please as I have difficulties

:)

LouiseWarner1, Aug 18, 2021
  2. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Sync Xcloud to iphone

Awesome, glad everything was resolved!

When you encounter issues like that in the future, continue to use the Report a Problem feature.

Happy Gaming!
  3. LouiseWarner1 Win User

Sync Xcloud to iphone

Thank you for the confirmation, this issue is resolved for me now as of yesterday. All my games are saving now! Thanks to everyone for the help
  4. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Sync Xcloud to iphone

I see, I'm sorry this sounds like a much bigger issue.

I'm currently reaching out to an xCloud professional and will try to give an answer or solution as soon as possible.

In the mean time, you can report the problem on the Mobile and PC App

Report a problem on your mobile device:

• Open the Game Pass app
    • Tap on your profile picture on the bottom
    • Tap on the settings icon on the top right corner
    • Tap Give Feedback > Report a problem
    Report a problem on your PC

Scroll down under the About section > Give Feedback

From there give a detailed explanation on the issue.
  5. LouiseWarner1 Win User

Sync Xcloud to iphone

I am signed in to the same accounts on both iPhone and PC. Games will not save on iPhone nor PC, even though when possible I attempt to load my save data from the cloud. Cloud storage doesn’t have any saved data regardless of the device I use. I’ve been trying all day long to get it to save my games but it just won’t work
  6. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Sync Xcloud to iphone

Hey LouiseWarner1,

I'm sorry you're having issues syncing your save data to your iPhone.

1. Make absolutely sure you're using the same Microsoft account on both the PC and the iPhone.

2. Does the save data work when you play on Game Pass on PC?

3. Are there specific games that work and don't work, or is it everything?

Here's a support article for Cloud gaming which may helpful. How to use cloud gaming | Xbox Support
Thema:

Sync Xcloud to iphone

1. Sync Xcloud to iphone - Similar Threads - Sync Xcloud iphone

2. Controller sync issues on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sync issues on Series X: Have a two yo series x that abruptly lost sync with my controller. Controller uses third party rechargeable battery packs. Both packs are charged and upon trying to reconnect them to the console,...
  3. Xbox one sync button not doing ANYTHING when I press it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one sync button not doing ANYTHING when I press it: Xbox one sync button not doing ANYTHING when I press it, I have the top plastic cover on my Xbox off as I serviced my Xbox recently, I installed a new fan, dusted and cleaned, everything is...
  4. cant sync data but have space.

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sync data but have space.: Xbox is always telling me that i have no space when its trying to sync data. I have plenty of space but it keeps saying i dont. What do i do. 76573a5c-f5d0-45bf-a872-ee0552bf4e56
  5. Why does my controller keep de-syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller keep de-syncing: When I'm playing a game it randomly de-syncs for just a few seconds then starts working again normally. It's a brand new controller from the xbox store and sometimes it will go for hours with no...
  6. Xbox One Sync Button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Sync Button: Hey everyone, I’ve encountered a problem with my Xbox One Project Scorpio edition, specifically with the controller sync button. It seems to only work when accessing the troubleshoot menu. Once...
  7. The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller: I'm trying to sync my controller to my xbox, the light on the controller will flash but the button on the Xbox isn't causing it to flash and sync. Is this a known issue? Is this something I can...
  8. Console sync button won't work for Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console sync button won't work for Xbox One S: I've had my Xbox One S for a few years and one day the sync button just stopped working. It wirelessly connects still but the sync will not work. Sometimes after I use a wire for a long time it...
  9. Pentiment cloud sync between xcloud & PC failing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pentiment cloud sync between xcloud & PC failing: Pentiment is meant to be Xbox Play Anywhere and I was playing it successfully for a week or so between Xcloud on my phone and my gaming PC installed locally. Now my PC will not sync the Xcloud...
  10. Xcloud controller sync issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud controller sync issues: Hello, I was playing Xcloud all week enjoying the new beta service. However, my Playstation 4 controller’s button mapping got reconfigured automatically to the wrong buttons after trying to sync a...