Sync Problem: Game Saves not synced between Xbox One and Xbox Series S

Discus and support Sync Problem: Game Saves not synced between Xbox One and Xbox Series S in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I have the Game Pass and with it I got the Game "Medieval Dynasty" installed on 2 Devices Xbox One and Xbox Series S. My wife now played the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BJakob, May 31, 2023.

1. BJakob
    BJakob Guest

Hi,

I have the Game Pass and with it I got the Game "Medieval Dynasty" installed on 2 Devices Xbox One and Xbox Series S.

My wife now played the Game on Xbox One, but the Game Saves are not synced with the Xbox Series S.

Any ideas, what we can do here?

Thanks

Ben

:)

BJakob, May 31, 2023
  2. FistsofPain Win User

Starfield not syncing from PC > Laptop

I have the same issue, but then between an Xbox Series S and my pc. There seems to be something wrong with the pc not detecting whether the saves have synced properly.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Please make sure that the same account was used on both Xbox One and Xbox Series S. After that, sync the cloud on the Xbox One first and then on the Xbox Series S by initially quiting the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

"POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"
  4. SaintAvalon Win User

Game save transfers to Xbox One S or Scorpio

Saves are automatically sync'ed between systems, if you buy an xbox one s it would be like playing on an xbox one. You won't notice a difference in how games access save files, plug in the new system and download your profile. Boot up a game and wait while
    the game syncs, your save data will then be available offline as well.

Every time you see the sync your system is sync'ing your offline save with your cloud save, and it will work the same on S and Scorpio.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox disc data transfer too digital

The saves are stored on the cloud. So once you start a game on the Series S, the saves will sync up.
  6. Jay O. Win User

Red Dead Redeemers

does PC and xbox save game sync between?
Thema:

1. Sync Problem: Game Saves not synced between Xbox One and Xbox Series S - Similar Threads - Sync Problem Game

2. Age of Empires 2 syncing problem when launching on windows, how do I fix this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 2 syncing problem when launching on windows, how do I fix this problem?: I played Age of Empires 2 for a day and was starting to enjoy it, and at first nothing seemed wrong. Then the next day, it was stuck in sync and I couldn't get to the play the game. I tried to...
  3. Hello, I have a problem with syncing data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have a problem with syncing data.: I have 2 accounts on my Xbox series s. On one account I play other games and on one account I play Forza horizon 5. I accidentally recently reset my Xbox and so all my accounts got logged out. I...
  4. Hello my problem is my sync button is broken so I can’t connect my controller to my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my problem is my sync button is broken so I can’t connect my controller to my Xbox...: Hello my problem is my sync button is broken so I can’t connect my controller to my Xbox and my Xbox is Xbox one and I tried to fix it but it didn’t work I hope you give me a real solution...
  5. Failed to sync world problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed to sync world problem: I’m having a problem loading a world. It is 4 years old and 760mb (not sure if that matters) Let me lay out events For a while when I would load this world as well as others. Minecraft would...
  6. Can't connect to online services in any Xbox Live game, it may be a sync problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to online services in any Xbox Live game, it may be a sync problem: I just bought an Xbox Game Pass for PC and installed both Age of Empires 3: Definitive Edition and Minecraft Dungeons. The problem is I get an error in both games saying "Unable to connect to...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Game Sync Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Game Sync Problem: I have few months back I bought the Forza Horizon 4 and it was working pretty well for me but suddenly the when i launch the game and it goes for syncing the Microsoft account with FH4 it takes...
  8. Problem with Windows 10 Screen recorder (Game DVR) - Audio and video does not sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Windows 10 Screen recorder (Game DVR) - Audio and video does not sync: Hi, when I record lectures online the audio and video doesn´t sync. The video is maybe 5 seconds ahead of the audio on a one hour recording. The online lecture is not having any sync problems....
  9. Game DVR audiuo video sync problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR audiuo video sync problem: I use the Game DVR to record my last 3 minutes of gameplay. The only problem is that when I save the gameclip of 3 minutes, the audio is 2 or 3 seconds ahead of the video. So thats pretty...
  10. ARK Survival game - sync problems - anyone else having this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ARK Survival game - sync problems - anyone else having this problem?: It looks like my this is only happening to my ARK game and I have already installed it again and did all the possible steps to fix it. All my other games work fine. Is there currently a problem...