Sync not working

Discus and support Sync not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; whenever I load overwatch it wants to sync my data but never completes it. It gives me the option to try again or use the app offline. I have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by goodgaminbrett, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Sync not working

whenever I load overwatch it wants to sync my data but never completes it. It gives me the option to try again or use the app offline. I have tried both with little success. What do I do to fix it?

:)

goodgaminbrett, Sep 10, 2017
  2. Closed captioning on already downloaded videos of

Would still like to know how to fix the issue of the closed captioning not working in sync with the movies?

ChastitySanford, Sep 10, 2017
  3. muNespl
    muNespl Guest
    Xbox one gamepad does not responding. HELP (NO ANSWER IN INTERNET)

Xbox one gamepad does not responding for sync button and it also not vibrating when i plug in usb. Xbox button flashes and gamepad working. (USB not connecting)

muNespl, Sep 10, 2017
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Avoid turning on console when turning on controller

When synced to PC it stops working on Xbox until it syncs back to Xbox.
  5. LarryRyan Win User

Transferring Statistic to a new machine

Syncing to the cloud is working, but the statistics synced are old statistics. Is there a way to recover the recent stats
  6. SailedMirror38 Win User

Sync wont work...

oh its the white console just the Xbox 360
  7. CarTzy Win User

Cloud Sync Not Working

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  8. CarTzy Win User

Cloud Sync not working

We appreciate you sharing this with us and for carefully documenting the steps you took to address the issue and the outcomes. Our development team has to look into this matter more, in my opinion. Please report your case to Xbox Feedback so that we can work with you to remedy this problem. You can provide the Xbox development team with feedback and suggestions through the Xbox Feedback portal. By submitting your case to Xbox Feedback, you'll contribute in our ability to rapidly investigate and resolve the issue.

To report your case to Xbox Feedback, follow these steps:

1. Press and hold the Xbox button , and then select Report a problem to launch the Report a Problem app.
    2. Select Report new problem.
    3. If you’re experiencing an audio or video issue, you can provide additional info and diagnostics to your problem report by selecting Reproduce with advanced diagnostics. Otherwise select Continue with standard diagnostics.

Note If you select Reproduce with advanced diagnostics, continue with the instructions that are found in the section, “Report a problem with media tracing.”
    4. Choose the most appropriate category and subcategory from each dropdown. If you’re not sure what to choose, make your best guess.
    5. If you have a screenshot or game clip with your issue, ensure that Include screenshot or Include game clip is selected.
    6. You may be prompted to complete your report another way:
      • If you select Use another device, you can use your mobile device to scan the provided QR code and continue from your device. This is helpful if your problem report has a lot of details that typing with the virtual keyboard on console may prove difficult.
      • If you select Continue on console, you can continue through the steps in this section to submit your issue from your Xbox console. You can use a USB keyboard, the Xbox Chatpad, or the Xbox app on your mobile or Windows device to submit the details of your report.

Note If you’re using a virtual assistant such as Cortana or Alexa, bring up the keyboard for each text field, and then press the View button to use voice-to-text.
    7. Enter a short title for your issue.
    8. Enter a description of your issue. Consider the following questions when deciding what details to include:
      • What is the problem or unexpected behavior?
      • What steps did you take to encounter the problem?
      • What additional software, hardware, or accessories were you using when you encountered the problem?
      • Were there any specific error codes or messages you saw when you encountered the problem or behavior? If so, what did it say?
    9. Select Submit. It can take several seconds for your problem report to send.

Please see: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support
Thema:

Sync not working

1. Sync not working - Similar Threads - Sync working

2. Console sync button won't work for Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console sync button won't work for Xbox One S: I've had my Xbox One S for a few years and one day the sync button just stopped working. It wirelessly connects still but the sync will not work. Sometimes after I use a wire for a long time it...
  3. Sync button no longer working, can i fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sync button no longer working, can i fix it?: Hello there folks. I've been using my controller via a bluetooth connection at the pc for a couple weeks now, today i decided to connect it with the cable, since the battery was dying. Ever since...
  4. Elite 2 Sync Button Not Working When Turned Off

in XboX Insiders
    Elite 2 Sync Button Not Working When Turned Off: Elite 2 sync button Hello. While my standard Xbox controller works pairing and blinking leds without push the Xbox button and turning on the controller just press the sync button works but elite...
  5. controller connected but wont work, cannot even re-sync it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller connected but wont work, cannot even re-sync it.: I’m experiencing a controller-console issue. my controller has had stickdrift over the past week or so and i decided to try and fix it. without any tools i used simple methods like gently hitting...
  6. Xbox Game Pass game stuck on sync (Neither of the available solutions are working)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass game stuck on sync (Neither of the available solutions are working): [PC] Hey! I played Forza Horizon 5 a lot but deleted the game and had a 3-4 month break. After this I downloaded the game and launched it, the little game window showed up and started the Syncing...
  7. Cloud sync isn’t working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud sync isn’t working: Split from this thread. The main problem is with Starfield. It’s not now cloud syncing on either of my Series X. Despite having played every day for the past month, and regularly saving my...
  8. Xbox one controller sync not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one controller sync not working: I have an original xbox one that had problems with controller sync. It made the clicking noise and wouldnt do anything after that. I have replaced the control board on the front of the xbox, the...
  9. Xbox one controller sync not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller sync not working: Hi all I have an original xbox one that had problems with controller sync. It made the clicking noise and wouldnt do anything after that. I have replaced the control board on the front of the...
  10. Cloud sync isn’t working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud sync isn’t working: Cloud sync isn’t working on either of my Xbox Series X. A month of saves have disappeared. You keep posting troubleshooting procedures that don’t work for Series X or S, only the old One X. You’d...