Sync issues between control and console

Discus and support Sync issues between control and console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Attempting to solve sync issues between control and console — under warranty and still can’t get any assistance from Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Victor Padilla1, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Sync issues between control and console

Attempting to solve sync issues between control and console — under warranty and still can’t get any assistance from Xbox

:)

Victor Padilla1, Mar 28, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Victor, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your controller.

If you'd like to set up a repair for the console or controller you can do so via https://account.microsoft.com/devices. However, if you let me know the issue you're having perhaps I can help resolve it.
  3. FreakRoach Win User

Connecting Xbox controller to multiple consoles

At a time one controller can be synced only to one console/PC. But you can always switch between the devices by syncing the controller each time with the new device.
  4. xX iLax Win User

XBOX 360 CONSOLE

To sync an Xbox 360 controller, hold the little button on the top of the controller, between the bumpers while also holding the same button on the front of the console as well. When the light on the controller begins flashing, it is syncing.
  5. PlisitKiss82 Win User

Xbox no signal issues

Have you tried syncing that controller to xbox, it is the button right above where you plug your wired controllers into. When you hit the sync button on the console you have to hit the sync button on the controller it is between the right and left bumpers.
  6. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Storage Sync Issue Between Consoles

So you have the cloud saves that will be through the XBox cloud service, then you have the saves that are located on your local Series X hard drive. If you can move the saves to the external drive youll have those avail. If the cloud automatically syncs the game save it will be from the cloud. Sometimes a game will give the option of what save via date and time you want to use. Just depends on the game and not sure if this one does it.
Thema:

1. Sync issues between control and console - Similar Threads - Sync issues between

2. Controller sync issues on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sync issues on Series X: Have a two yo series x that abruptly lost sync with my controller. Controller uses third party rechargeable battery packs. Both packs are charged and upon trying to reconnect them to the console,...
  3. Sync issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sync issue: I’ve reset my console and still can’t get to log in page. 1491cf8e-1f32-420d-826c-2d15524cfd29
  4. Alan Wake 2 - Sync Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan Wake 2 - Sync Issues: Does anyone else still have persistent sound/ lip sync issues with Alan Wake 2? I've downloaded the most recent update (1.0.0.10, Series X) and still cannot get it to work properly. Cannot get...
  5. Youtube audio sync issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Youtube audio sync issue: I have question i have this problem for idk like 2years now ever i got xbox series s never had this problem on xbox one but youtube audio sync is behide after a bit how longer you watch a video...
  6. Syncing issues with Starfield when playing via Cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Syncing issues with Starfield when playing via Cloud: I am trying to play Starfield via the cloud. I have a game pass ultimate account and play on a PC. Every time I launch Starfield a requestor appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a...
  7. It has now been 4 years since the Youtube audio sync Issue

in XboX Insiders
    It has now been 4 years since the Youtube audio sync Issue: 4 years since this has been an issue, dating back to the Xbox One S, and now being an issue with the Series S and X. Even after all this time, thousands of complaints and posts, we haven't seen a...
  8. I am having syncing issues when i try to play Starfield on my ROG Ally.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having syncing issues when i try to play Starfield on my ROG Ally.: I am having syncing issues when i try to play Starfield on my ROG Ally, i am unable to get access to my save file from my console as it keeps saying there is a sycning issue everytime i try to...
  9. Starfield sync issue ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield sync issue ?: Hi all, I keep on having sync issues with starfield between my Xbox series X & S I’ve never had it before ? Is anyone else having the same issue ? 30e9a50a-3811-403f-bcf5-0e505cb82981
  10. Syncing data issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Syncing data issue: I’m trying to play the video game WWE2K19 on my Xbox one and when it syncs it gets stuck on the screen of syncing or it gets stuck when it reaches twenty. I’ve tried resetting my Xbox multiple...