Sync issue with Xbox desktop app and Microsoft account.

Discus and support Sync issue with Xbox desktop app and Microsoft account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having an issue with my Xbox desktop app - this initially started with Minecraft when a version of the game I own outside the Xbox app was not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AndrzejTober, Aug 17, 2022.

1. AndrzejTober
    AndrzejTober Guest

Hi,

I'm having an issue with my Xbox desktop app - this initially started with Minecraft when a version of the game I own outside the Xbox app was not recognised whether going through the Minecraft website or the Xbox app. I was only offered the option to play the Demo or Trial version. This wa sprobably complicated by me having access to the game through Game Pass too.

This then escalated into my Xbox app not being in sync with my Microsoft account - the Xbox app stated my credit card was out of date, so I updated it in my Microsoft settings. This has not caused the notification to update in the Xbox desktop app, which still says my card has expired. I also cancelled and renewed my Xbox Game Pass subscription through my Microsoft account - on my Xbox desktop app I am apparently still subbed to Game Pass but cannot play or download any of my games. Both of these are properly updated in my Microsoft account in browser.

Unfrotunately microsoft support always displays an error when trying to log a call (amazing), so I am hoping someone may be able to help here. Thanks in advance.

:)

AndrzejTober, Aug 17, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi AndrzejTober,

We have not heard anything from you since our last reply. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that we have answered the issue you reported to us. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you have dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

Have a great day!

Best regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi AndrzejTober,

We could not really imagine how important it is for you to be able to rectify this issue at the soonest possible time. However, we have realized that this issue of yours would be dealt better by our live support team so that they can properly check what’s going on with your device and applications. They are more equipped with all the tools and resources to get your problem diagnosed. Kindly follow the steps below to contact our live support team;

1. Go to the link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Select the " See Contact Options" or "Request a Call" button
    3. Select the following drop-down menu options in the following order:
      What are you having trouble with? - (XXXXXXXX)
      What's the issue? -(XXXXXXXXX)
    4. The third box will ask you to describe your issue, and then select the "Next" button.
    5. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    6. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    We hope this helps and it is even better to connect with the correct support where you can get dedicated assistance, the experts there will provide accurate answers for you.

If you have other concerns, you can create a new post here.

We wish you a good day!

Kind regards

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hi AndrzejTober,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Have a great Day!

Best regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. El Casey S Win User

SUDOKU STATISTICS MESSED UP

Greetings Josef!
    Thank you for your response!
    It is happening on both the phone app and the desktop app, they sync.
    I have done nothing to troubleshoot because I could find nothing online that addressed this issue. It's like the game has a mind of its own, or someone is playing on my game.
    I am connected to the XBox Microsoft account. I'm Laylalulala.

So many thanks!
  6. mr olr Win User

Looking for Group Post "Sorry try again".

There is sometimes an issue with the windows app and the console app not syncing correctly. A similar thing happens with the join party chat on the desktop app and console. i.e. if you join from pc it doesn't work from console.
Thema:

1. Sync issue with Xbox desktop app and Microsoft account. - Similar Threads - Sync issue desktop

2. Sync issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sync issue: I’ve reset my console and still can’t get to log in page. 1491cf8e-1f32-420d-826c-2d15524cfd29
  3. Alan Wake 2 - Sync Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan Wake 2 - Sync Issues: Does anyone else still have persistent sound/ lip sync issues with Alan Wake 2? I've downloaded the most recent update (1.0.0.10, Series X) and still cannot get it to work properly. Cannot get...
  4. Youtube audio sync issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Youtube audio sync issue: I have question i have this problem for idk like 2years now ever i got xbox series s never had this problem on xbox one but youtube audio sync is behide after a bit how longer you watch a video...
  5. Syncing issues with Starfield when playing via Cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Syncing issues with Starfield when playing via Cloud: I am trying to play Starfield via the cloud. I have a game pass ultimate account and play on a PC. Every time I launch Starfield a requestor appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a...
  6. It has now been 4 years since the Youtube audio sync Issue

in XboX Insiders
    It has now been 4 years since the Youtube audio sync Issue: 4 years since this has been an issue, dating back to the Xbox One S, and now being an issue with the Series S and X. Even after all this time, thousands of complaints and posts, we haven't seen a...
  7. I am having syncing issues when i try to play Starfield on my ROG Ally.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having syncing issues when i try to play Starfield on my ROG Ally.: I am having syncing issues when i try to play Starfield on my ROG Ally, i am unable to get access to my save file from my console as it keeps saying there is a sycning issue everytime i try to...
  8. Starfield sync issue ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield sync issue ?: Hi all, I keep on having sync issues with starfield between my Xbox series X & S I’ve never had it before ? Is anyone else having the same issue ? 30e9a50a-3811-403f-bcf5-0e505cb82981
  9. Syncing data issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Syncing data issue: I’m trying to play the video game WWE2K19 on my Xbox one and when it syncs it gets stuck on the screen of syncing or it gets stuck when it reaches twenty. I’ve tried resetting my Xbox multiple...
  10. Controller Sync Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Sync Issues: Before this started happening everything was fine, but now for 2 weeks this has been happening, where when I would turn it on (controller) it would try and sync it to a different console, every...