Sync issue on the Elite series 2 controller

Discus and support Sync issue on the Elite series 2 controller in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have been having issue with my controller staying connected to my Xbox series S. I have noticed that the Xbox Button will flash like it's trying to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MaczyR420, Sep 25, 2022.

1. /u/MaczyR420
    /u/MaczyR420 Guest

I have been having issue with my controller staying connected to my Xbox series S. I have noticed that the Xbox Button will flash like it's trying to connect to the console, but it loses its connection.

submitted by /u/MaczyR420
    [link] [comments]

/u/MaczyR420, Sep 25, 2022
  2. John P_14 Win User

My Xbox elite series 2 controller paddle doesn’t register

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I apologize for the issue you're experiencing with your Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. Kindly follow the steps below to try to resolve the issue:

1. Make sure the controller is updated to the latest firmware. To do this, follow these steps:

2. Make sure the paddles are properly attached to the controller. If the paddles are not properly attached, they may not register when pressed.

3. Check the preset configuration for the paddles. Go to "Settings" and select "Devices & streaming," then choose "Accessories" and select your Elite Series 2 controller. From there, you can adjust the preset configuration for the paddles.

4. If none of the above steps resolve the issue, you may need to reset the controller. To do this, follow these steps:

- Press and hold the small sync button on the top of the controller until the Xbox button flashes.

- Let go of the sync button.

- Press and hold the sync button on the controller again until the Xbox button stops flashing.

If you continue to experience issues with the paddles on your Elite Series 2 controller, you may need to contact Xbox Support for further assistance.
  3. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Xbox One Controller successfully connected to PC via bluetooth does not work with Windows apps.

There was a new update released, can you try updating your Elite Series 2 controller again?

I also have the Elite Series 2 controller and I do not run into these issues when using it with the PC.
  4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

How do I change my controller LED light?

5. KhajiBower34 Win User

Elite Controller Disconnecting

Hello RobHM1, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing disconnection issues with your Elite Series 2 controller on your Xbox Series X.

First make sure the Elite Series 2 controller battery is fully charged. A low battery can cause intermittent disconnections. It is always advisable to use fully charged batteries or keep the controller connected via a USB cable.

Check to see if firmware updates are available for your Elite Series 2 controller. You can do this through the Xbox Accessories app on your Xbox Series X console. Keeping firmware up-to-date can fix connectivity and stability issues.

If you are using the controller wirelessly, make sure there is no nearby interference that could affect the signal. Move other wireless devices such as routers, cell phones, or other Bluetooth devices away from your Xbox and the controller. You can also try changing a wired connection using a USB cable to rule out wireless connectivity issues.

If you have access to another controller, try connecting it to your Xbox Series X and playing for a while to see if you experience the same disconnection issues. This will help you determine if the issue is specifically related to the Elite Series 2 controller or if it is broader.

Reset the controller settings You can try resetting the Elite Series 2 controller to factory settings. To do this, press and hold the profile and sync buttons on the back of the controller until all four LED indicators flash. Then, pair the controller with your Xbox again and check if the issue still occurs.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

Thema:

1. Sync issue on the Elite series 2 controller - Similar Threads - Sync issue Elite

2. Sync issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sync issue: I’ve reset my console and still can’t get to log in page. 1491cf8e-1f32-420d-826c-2d15524cfd29
  3. Alan Wake 2 - Sync Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan Wake 2 - Sync Issues: Does anyone else still have persistent sound/ lip sync issues with Alan Wake 2? I've downloaded the most recent update (1.0.0.10, Series X) and still cannot get it to work properly. Cannot get...
  4. Youtube audio sync issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Youtube audio sync issue: I have question i have this problem for idk like 2years now ever i got xbox series s never had this problem on xbox one but youtube audio sync is behide after a bit how longer you watch a video...
  5. Syncing issues with Starfield when playing via Cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Syncing issues with Starfield when playing via Cloud: I am trying to play Starfield via the cloud. I have a game pass ultimate account and play on a PC. Every time I launch Starfield a requestor appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a...
  6. It has now been 4 years since the Youtube audio sync Issue

in XboX Insiders
    It has now been 4 years since the Youtube audio sync Issue: 4 years since this has been an issue, dating back to the Xbox One S, and now being an issue with the Series S and X. Even after all this time, thousands of complaints and posts, we haven't seen a...
  7. I am having syncing issues when i try to play Starfield on my ROG Ally.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having syncing issues when i try to play Starfield on my ROG Ally.: I am having syncing issues when i try to play Starfield on my ROG Ally, i am unable to get access to my save file from my console as it keeps saying there is a sycning issue everytime i try to...
  8. Starfield sync issue ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield sync issue ?: Hi all, I keep on having sync issues with starfield between my Xbox series X & S I’ve never had it before ? Is anyone else having the same issue ? 30e9a50a-3811-403f-bcf5-0e505cb82981
  9. Syncing data issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Syncing data issue: I’m trying to play the video game WWE2K19 on my Xbox one and when it syncs it gets stuck on the screen of syncing or it gets stuck when it reaches twenty. I’ve tried resetting my Xbox multiple...
  10. Controller Sync Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Sync Issues: Before this started happening everything was fine, but now for 2 weeks this has been happening, where when I would turn it on (controller) it would try and sync it to a different console, every...