Sync deleted current files

Discus and support Sync deleted current files in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My brother and I have been playing Elden Ring, he plays online and I play offline, on the same account. I went online this morning to download the new... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dopeycarter, Mar 24, 2022.

1. dopeycarter
    dopeycarter Guest

My brother and I have been playing Elden Ring, he plays online and I play offline, on the same account. I went online this morning to download the new patch, and went offline right after without starting the game, then I played the game as normal offline. When my brother booted his xbox up earlier this evening, he had lost a bunch of progress and had the save files from this morning when I went online to install the patch. Is there anyway to get his 80+ hours of progress back? This is the second time I had went online to install a patch, and it did not do this.

:)

dopeycarter, Mar 24, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Dopeycarter, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

His saved progress may have been deleted when you were asked what saved progress to sync (local saved data or cloud saved data) when you launched the game.

Just a friendly reminder though that you can only sync one saved progress at a time and when you choose the other one it will immediately delete the other one.

In my own experience, we can no longer recover a deleted cloud saved progress. It would be best to just use your own accounts in playing the game to prevent this from happening again.
  3. Jayhab4real Win User

Fight night round 4 including the dlc pack is a rip off it won't download

This can sometimes be caused by the local save file. If you have cloud synced saves enabled, go ahead and delete the local save file then restart the download.
  4. Joc Holliday Win User

Accidentally Deleted Progress in RDR2

If you saved over a file and it sync to the cloud. You game progress is lost. You can try running the Xbox Offline and see if your able to load the game from the local file.

If that doesnt work delete the local saved file like Parity said and maybe the cloud didnt catch or sync the saved game progress.
  5. Wolfiestar86 Win User

Halo The Master Chief Colletion"

Try just deleting the games File Saved Data, then re-launch the game. Could just need re-syncing
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Data files

Ok, I understand.

That depends on whether the console has already synchronized the deleted game to the cloud.

If the console hasn't deleted the game save from the cloud yet, the game sync with the save file in the cloud automatically. When you start the game, it'll download the save from the cloud.

If the game save however is gone in the cloud as well, then there is currently no way to get it back again.

If you went to Menu > Manage Games > Saves > Delete Save Data > “Delete Everywhere“, it's deleted from the cloud and can't be recovered.
Thema:

1. Sync deleted current files - Similar Threads - Sync deleted current

2. Controller sync issues on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sync issues on Series X: Have a two yo series x that abruptly lost sync with my controller. Controller uses third party rechargeable battery packs. Both packs are charged and upon trying to reconnect them to the console,...
  3. Xbox one sync button not doing ANYTHING when I press it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one sync button not doing ANYTHING when I press it: Xbox one sync button not doing ANYTHING when I press it, I have the top plastic cover on my Xbox off as I serviced my Xbox recently, I installed a new fan, dusted and cleaned, everything is...
  4. cant sync data but have space.

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sync data but have space.: Xbox is always telling me that i have no space when its trying to sync data. I have plenty of space but it keeps saying i dont. What do i do. 76573a5c-f5d0-45bf-a872-ee0552bf4e56
  5. Why does my controller keep de-syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller keep de-syncing: When I'm playing a game it randomly de-syncs for just a few seconds then starts working again normally. It's a brand new controller from the xbox store and sometimes it will go for hours with no...
  6. Xbox One Sync Button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Sync Button: Hey everyone, I’ve encountered a problem with my Xbox One Project Scorpio edition, specifically with the controller sync button. It seems to only work when accessing the troubleshoot menu. Once...
  7. The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller: I'm trying to sync my controller to my xbox, the light on the controller will flash but the button on the Xbox isn't causing it to flash and sync. Is this a known issue? Is this something I can...
  8. Console sync button won't work for Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console sync button won't work for Xbox One S: I've had my Xbox One S for a few years and one day the sync button just stopped working. It wirelessly connects still but the sync will not work. Sometimes after I use a wire for a long time it...
  9. Can I recover a save I deleted on my Xbox? I beat a game it was 100% synced and I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I recover a save I deleted on my Xbox? I beat a game it was 100% synced and I...: I think this game is lost but I had Assasins Creed Black Flag synced 100% beat the whole thing but accidentally deleted the profile thinking it was my exes because it was in his name and now I'm...
  10. How to delete synced data for gtao

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to delete synced data for gtao: Hello wolf Spartan here so I am here today to ask how to delete all of my synced data for GTA V online now here's the thing before I start explaining why I want to say this I am a YouTuber and I...