Sync data issue Xbox One?

Discus and support Sync data issue Xbox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve got a sync data issue for my Xbox One, Forza Horizon 2 won’t sync and Minecraft would sync but crashes every time i try to load my world. My... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iVirtualzero, Dec 26, 2015.

1. iVirtualzero
    iVirtualzero Guest

I’ve got a sync data issue for my Xbox One, Forza Horizon 2 won’t sync and Minecraft would sync but crashes every time i try to load my world. My internet connection works fine and everything has already been synced on my Xbox One but for some reason
    it wants me to sync again. Also restarting the Xbox wouldn't fix the problem for these two games.

:)

iVirtualzero, Dec 26, 2015
  2. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Sync Games Data Issue

Odd. Not only is your game data saves from the cloud out of sync, but so is this thread (date and time), and yours only.

taidara, Dec 26, 2015
  3. LeandroPrell
    LeandroPrell Guest
    Sync Games Data Issue

I have already tried that. Twice. Manually deleting my account and using the reset but keep my apps and games on my xbox.

LeandroPrell, Dec 26, 2015
  4. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest

Try deleting your game save from 'Console Only'

Mr Boozyhead, Dec 26, 2015
  5. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Try deleting your game save from 'Console Only'
  6. John Dowding Win User

Xbox One sync data issues

@Smiles as far as I'm aware the One does save locally as well as the Cloud. I suspect the OP's issue is when he deleted his profile he deleted his local saves from the One, and as he had been in offline mode for a year there are no cloud saves to synch.
    Looks like its a start from scratch OP.
  7. John Dowding Win User

Um If you had it offline mode then surely saves wouldn't have uploaded to the cloud OP?
  8. R0850N21 Win User

It isn't Fallout 4, so far it is Just Cause 3 and Forza 6. The internet troubles were just that the speeds we used to get weren't much better than dial up and wouldnt support anything so I just had it in offline mode for months and months maybe a year. I
    have recently got better internet so I have connected to xbox live and everything else again. One thing I did have to do to get the dashboard working and to bring up the store etc was to delete and then recover my gamertag. Could this have cause the syncing
    problems? Thanks
  9. smileskybird Win User

I've had it too tonight. It's Friday night 8:49 pm NZ time. When I launched Ori and the Blind forest, and Powerstar Golf, it took much longer than it normally would. Microsoft servers can be real slow at times. Fact. And no it's not our ISP's fault. I'm
    with Vodafone NZ, Vodafone is like the biggest or 2nd biggest ISP in the world. And get 100mb/s download and 10mb/s upload speed. Microsoft does run into issues with it's service like service alerts etc. You can check for service alerts on this site too, their
    official Xbox site. But they don't always announce service alerts when they need to. For instance Australians may have problems with certain Xbox services which sometimes Microsoft doesn't acknowledge by putting it up as a service alert. But I'm sure they
    do their best. 21st century technology ain't perfect.
Thema:

1. Sync data issue Xbox One? - Similar Threads - Sync data issue

2. Syncing Save Data Gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Syncing Save Data Gone: Stuck at 0% syncing on forza horizon 5 its happened twice now, all my progress is gone. I just had this happen with The Crew Motorfest last month, this is ridiculous its been happening since the...
  3. Problem with syncing data networking problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with syncing data networking problem?: For every game where i have to sync data a pop up states that i have a problem with my network provider, but when i play a game like destiny which is all online therefore no reason to sync data i...
  4. Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...

in XboX Insiders
    Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...: Pretty sure this is related to the network 'fix' in the update I received yesterday in the beta ring for something about network issues after appearing offline... Wired or wifi to same home...
  5. cant sync data but have space.

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sync data but have space.: Xbox is always telling me that i have no space when its trying to sync data. I have plenty of space but it keeps saying i dont. What do i do. 76573a5c-f5d0-45bf-a872-ee0552bf4e56
  6. Xbox Accessories App, syncing data remains at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories App, syncing data remains at 0%: Hi Since the latest update to the Xbox accessories app, I cannot customise my Elite series 2 controller. The xbox accessories app is stuck syncing data. I have reset the app, removed the app,...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%: 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy) Status : qualified...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 stuck on: Syncing data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 stuck on: Syncing data: The "syncing data" page is always at 0% with no error codes. i have tried "nedsth winsock reset" in command prompt and restarted, it did not work. [img] 54ccc3f4-8ca9-40fb-a171-789dae481455
  9. R6 data loss due to sync errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    R6 data loss due to sync errors: Hey, I've just logged onto R6 with a sync message popping up, when clicked the online play I lost all my data, looking for solutions? 34aad55e-aef8-46a3-8c76-6cab5f16ac01
  10. Syncing data issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Syncing data issue: I’m trying to play the video game WWE2K19 on my Xbox one and when it syncs it gets stuck on the screen of syncing or it gets stuck when it reaches twenty. I’ve tried resetting my Xbox multiple...