Switching From GamePass Ultimate To Physical Copies

Discus and support Switching From GamePass Ultimate To Physical Copies in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As title states, I wish to switch from using GamePass to buying physical copies. How does the Xbox Series X handle my save data from GamePass games? Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PepijnEyck, Nov 25, 2022.

1. PepijnEyck
    PepijnEyck Guest

As title states, I wish to switch from using GamePass to buying physical copies. How does the Xbox Series X handle my save data from GamePass games? Is that save data stored and used when playing on a disc or is that data gone when switching from digital to physical?

Couldn’t find a proper answer yet through the forums.

:)

PepijnEyck, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

The saves are stored on the cloud and the system will just use those when you play. Except for needing to have the disc in the console, it'll work exactly the same way.
  3. Jay O. Win User

Had a game with backward compatibility, reset my Xbox and now I don't have the game anymore.

without physical disk, it's impossible.

you can play from gamepass or ultimate if you have one.
  4. SuprX BR Win User

Forza Horizon 4 for PC?

sell you physical copy, give it to a friend, get gamepass and be happy!
  5. CyTeK1978 Win User

What happen if i have game pass and gold, but I want the game pass ultimate on pc?

and as far as i know, if you buy more gold or gamepass before you switch to ultimate, you get more ultimate at the end.

so all will be switched to ultimate.
  6. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Future of game disscounts like Black Friday and game sales

I think I’ve purchased more physical copies of games thanks to GamePass
Thema:

1. Switching From GamePass Ultimate To Physical Copies - Similar Threads - Switching GamePass Ultimate

2. Why won't the xbox app switch accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't the xbox app switch accounts?: I am using a windows 11 PC, when I try to switch accounts with the option the page won't load. if I spam click the 'switch accounts' option I see a very brief window open before it closes again. I...
  3. How can I add/switch Xbox Gamepass accounts on my PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I add/switch Xbox Gamepass accounts on my PC?: I'm setting up a new laptop, and when I open up the Xbox app on my laptop and click "sign in", it defaults me to an ancient account that's not actually linked to my Xbox Gamertag account. I can't...
  4. Switching from Destiny 2 on Steam to D2 on Xbox Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switching from Destiny 2 on Steam to D2 on Xbox Gamepass: I'm about to access D2 using the Xbox gamepass ultimate on PC. Must have enabled cross save when I switched from Battle.net to Steam, back in the day. Will I be able to use my Steam account sign...
  5. Gamepass for pc subscription switching accounts.

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass for pc subscription switching accounts.: I had gotten the Xbox gamepass ultimate for pc on this account. I switched accounts on the xbox app and when I switched back I didn't have the gamepass anymore. I checked all of my accounts and I...
  6. Switching from Gamepass to purchased Premium Deluxe Edition of flight simulator

in XBoX on Windows
    Switching from Gamepass to purchased Premium Deluxe Edition of flight simulator: I'm a Gamepass subscriber and was enjoying the new Flight Simulator. I purchased a copy of the Premium Deluxe Edition and entered the code in the Store application. Now the store application shows...
  7. Is it possible to switch an xbox gamepass subscription to another account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to switch an xbox gamepass subscription to another account?: I redeemed a three month xbox gamepass code this morning and only after using it, realised I put it onto my school microsoft account which I was using for online school on this computer. This...
  8. How to switch Gaming Account?(GamePass PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to switch Gaming Account?(GamePass PC): So me and my brother share Game Pass on my PC. We would always be able to switch between our accounts when starting a game, but recently Xbox has been automatically signing into my brother's...
  9. Can two people switch with buying gamepass monthly through Microsoft Points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can two people switch with buying gamepass monthly through Microsoft Points?: Person 1 gets game pass (through Microsoft Points) for one month. Person 2 gets game pass for the next month. Will that work? 555742ed-0e4a-4a89-b7c9-806f6fffc0fc
  10. GamePass not working after home switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    GamePass not working after home switch: Alright, so Basically Me and my friend game-share meanig his xbox is home xbox, So If I buy him gamepass we both get it. So I bought the 3 months for $1, Everything was fine I had it for a little...