Switching from Gamepass to purchased Premium Deluxe Edition of flight simulator

Discus and support Switching from Gamepass to purchased Premium Deluxe Edition of flight simulator in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm a Gamepass subscriber and was enjoying the new Flight Simulator. I purchased a copy of the Premium Deluxe Edition and entered the code in the Store... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BenPeart, Oct 22, 2020.

1. BenPeart
    BenPeart Guest

I'm a Gamepass subscriber and was enjoying the new Flight Simulator. I purchased a copy of the Premium Deluxe Edition and entered the code in the Store application. Now the store application shows that I own the Premium edition but when I launch it, I don't
    see any of the Premium content.

Is there a way to switch from the game pass edition to the premium deluxe edition without uninstalling/reinstalling?

:)

BenPeart, Oct 22, 2020
  2. FrancisChampagne2 Win User

Problème getting all the download contents fort m'y flight simulator Games premium edition

You ask for the version of the game...

Microsoft flight simulator : premium deluxe edition
  3. XBF - Tali Win User

Beech Baron G58 missing in my version of Premium Deluxe FS 2020

Hello mikejonesy,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that you are missing content with your Premium Deluxe edition of Flight Simulator. For additional support, please view the information below.

For the Microsoft Store version of Flight Simulator, please view: Microsoft Store - Missing Deluxe or Premium Deluxe / DLC content

For the Steam version of Flight Simulator, please view: Steam - Missing Deluxe or Premium Deluxe / DLC content

If you have followed the troubleshooting tips suggested and are still encountering the error, you may contact the Flight Simulator team directly at How to contact support.

Hope this helps!

-Tali
  4. Mara May M Win User

Can't run MSFS Deluxe VR edition in 3D using Oculus 2 Quest

5. John P_14 Win User

Can I transfer my Xbox digital games from the Microsoft market to a PC

6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator Xbox Game Pass Premium Deluxe Upgrade

Thema:

1. Switching from Gamepass to purchased Premium Deluxe Edition of flight simulator - Similar Threads - Switching Gamepass purchased

2. my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...: my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched controllers and the problem persists so i doubt its a controlelr problem 8dad8d13-6706-4fc1-8013-6e473cc000be
  3. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  4. Using a Nintendo Switch controller on PC gamepass?

in XboX Insiders
    Using a Nintendo Switch controller on PC gamepass?: Okay so basically I've been playing Persona 3 Reload with the free trial of xbox gamepass, but my switch controller can't seem to connect/work in any way. It works when I try to use my switch...
  5. Xbox Gamepass will not let me install to different drives. Auto switches back to C drive....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass will not let me install to different drives. Auto switches back to C drive....: Screenshot of error message [img] GIF of default location changing automatically [img] Video showing error I have never had an issue with this until a few months ago. I have tried...
  6. How can I add/switch Xbox Gamepass accounts on my PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I add/switch Xbox Gamepass accounts on my PC?: I'm setting up a new laptop, and when I open up the Xbox app on my laptop and click "sign in", it defaults me to an ancient account that's not actually linked to my Xbox Gamertag account. I can't...
  7. Is it possible to switch an xbox gamepass subscription to another account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to switch an xbox gamepass subscription to another account?: I redeemed a three month xbox gamepass code this morning and only after using it, realised I put it onto my school microsoft account which I was using for online school on this computer. This...
  8. How to switch Gaming Account?(GamePass PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to switch Gaming Account?(GamePass PC): So me and my brother share Game Pass on my PC. We would always be able to switch between our accounts when starting a game, but recently Xbox has been automatically signing into my brother's...
  9. Can two people switch with buying gamepass monthly through Microsoft Points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can two people switch with buying gamepass monthly through Microsoft Points?: Person 1 gets game pass (through Microsoft Points) for one month. Person 2 gets game pass for the next month. Will that work? 555742ed-0e4a-4a89-b7c9-806f6fffc0fc
  10. GamePass not working after home switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    GamePass not working after home switch: Alright, so Basically Me and my friend game-share meanig his xbox is home xbox, So If I buy him gamepass we both get it. So I bought the 3 months for $1, Everything was fine I had it for a little...