Switching from Bedrock to Java

Discus and support Switching from Bedrock to Java in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I own Minecraft Bedrock on my Nintendo Switch, and I want to switch to Java edition on my PC. Can I just get it for free or do I need to pay for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cyhopsycho, Apr 1, 2023.

1. Cyhopsycho
    Cyhopsycho Guest

So I own Minecraft Bedrock on my Nintendo Switch, and I want to switch to Java edition on my PC. Can I just get it for free or do I need to pay for Java again?

:)

Cyhopsycho, Apr 1, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

you will need to pay, and as the game is now a pack on pc you will get both bedrock and java, you have to buy minecraft for each platform you want it on.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

The Minecraft game on Switch is a different version or on a different platform. You will have to purchase the Minecraft game on Windows platform. It includes the Java and Bedrock version. Check the link here https://www.xbox.com/games/store/minecraft-java...
  4. Byron Wilson Win User

My Minecraft mod keeps saying update

Hey Jonathan

From what I've known, bedrock does not have a MOD option, however on PC if you were to switch to java which can use MOD's then the story is a little different. My advice is to switch versions or if you use PC, then use an older version of bedrock
  5. Jujuthelioness Win User

Minecraft is making me pay for something i already paid for

Hello there sorry that you're going through this are you Just now switching to bedrock on ps4. If yes the java version and bedrock are two different versions so everything will not transfer over.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Xbox 360 edition

Java Edition you won't be able to purchase from Xbox. You will need to purchase it from Minecraft .net

If you mean the Bedrock Edition that is crossplay enabled between Windows 10, Xbox One, mobile and Nintendo Switch you will need to purchase the game for each platform.

Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One is available on Gamepass.
Thema:

1. Switching from Bedrock to Java - Similar Threads - Switching Bedrock Java

2. How To I Retrieve my Switch Bedrock World?

in XBoX on Windows
    How To I Retrieve my Switch Bedrock World?: My Switch Bedrock World Reset Hello everyone. I’ve researched for a while now, and I don’t think there’s a fix, but one of my worlds entirely reset. I went AFK last night, came back to the game...
  3. I have bought Minecraft Bedrock for switch and i've already tried to redownload it on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have bought Minecraft Bedrock for switch and i've already tried to redownload it on my...: I have bought Minecraft Bedrock for switch and i've already tried to redownload it on my phone When i go to Microsoft Store i try to download it (logged in my account where i have purchased...
  4. how to get Minecraft bedrock edition on a Nintendo switch if I only have the game card.

in XBoX on Windows
    how to get Minecraft bedrock edition on a Nintendo switch if I only have the game card.: how to get Minecraft bedrock edition on a Nintendo switch if I only have the game card. 3c780b61-63b5-43de-b822-16079df0c985
  5. If I own Minecraft bedrock edition on a pc am I eligible for Minecraft bedrock on switch or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I own Minecraft bedrock edition on a pc am I eligible for Minecraft bedrock on switch or...: I recently just purchased the $29.99 Minecraft Java and Bedrock bundle and was wondering if I could possibly transfer Minecraft Bedrock from pc to Nintendo Switch and/or Xbox? I am aware I can...
  6. I'm trying to import a skin into Minecraft Bedrock edition (Nintendo Switch), but the grey...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to import a skin into Minecraft Bedrock edition (Nintendo Switch), but the grey...: I already have the setting to only allow trusted skins turned off. In most tutorials I've watched, people have a grey avatar, when they click the grey avatar, they have the option to upload a...
  7. I can't join servers on my minecraft bedrock nintendo switch it says that i have to have a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join servers on my minecraft bedrock nintendo switch it says that i have to have a...: I need help what should I do ***moved from Windows / Other/Unknown / Gaming *** 99d5447c-5c13-47e5-97d3-1b6e8ecfe26e
  8. I own Minecraft Bedrock on PC. Is it possible to get it on my Nintendo Switch for free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Minecraft Bedrock on PC. Is it possible to get it on my Nintendo Switch for free?: I own Minecraft Bedrock on PC. Is it possible to get it on my Nintendo Switch for free? I was just wondering if I can because I have a computer and a Nintendo Switch....
  9. Minecraft Bedrock refusing to log in on Switch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock refusing to log in on Switch.: Stop playing the blame game please, this has been a recurring issue for well over FOUR YEARS now. I do not want help being redirected to another place where I will not get help, I want to know...
  10. Im playing minecraft bedrock on my switch and when i try to connect to my friends world it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im playing minecraft bedrock on my switch and when i try to connect to my friends world it...: Im trying to connect to my friends world and it says connection error please help c46c1453-e9ce-4cc1-aa40-06b68f21cd15