Switch Minecraft Java Edition Accounts

Discus and support Switch Minecraft Java Edition Accounts in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own Minecraft Java Edition on an old Microsoft account but now I want to transfer my Minecraft Account and username with all its data on different... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blitz204, May 14, 2023.

1. Blitz204
    Blitz204 Guest

I own Minecraft Java Edition on an old Microsoft account but now I want to transfer my Minecraft Account and username with all its data on different servers to this Microsoft account. Is this possible?

:)

Blitz204, May 14, 2023
  2. Random_473 Win User

Unable to redeem Minecraft java even when owning Minecraft windows 10 edition.

I'd forgot to mention that I had bought Minecraft Java on a different account. But after losing that account I had made a new account. When I switched over, I was given Minecraft bedrock (Minecraft windows 10 edition) not Minecraft Java.
  3. Stanisław Ptasinski Win User

Minecraft microsoft account dissapeared

Hello, I have used the link and "recovered" the account and changed the password, however it wasn't the issue, when I login into my minecraft account it still says that I have to buy the java license. It also says: "Login as Tinky_Winky, to play minecraft java edition (switch account)" but whenever I do that It still logs me as an "xbox" account.
  4. luxurygamer Win User

Bought Wrong MInecraft Edition

you need to go on the internet,

paste that in or search java minecraft and it should come us with this site

Minecraft Java Edition | Minecraft

then make an account and buy
  5. andersonpassos Win User

I am eligible to get bedrock edition for free because I bought Java edition in January 2022. How do I set up bedrock edition on my Nintendo switch for free?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

To set up Bedrock Edition on your Nintendo Switch for free after purchasing Java Edition in January 2022, you will need to follow these steps:

Go to your account settings and look for the "Claim your free copy of Minecraft" option.

Select the "Redeem" button next to the Nintendo Switch option.

You will be prompted to enter your Nintendo Switch account details.

Once you have entered your Nintendo Switch account details, the Bedrock Edition will be added to your account.

Go to the Nintendo eShop on your Switch and search for "Minecraft."

Download and install the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Switching from Bedrock to Java

Hi there!

The Minecraft game on Switch is a different version or on a different platform. You will have to purchase the Minecraft game on Windows platform. It includes the Java and Bedrock version. Check the link here https://www.xbox.com/games/store/minecraft-java...
Thema:

1. Switch Minecraft Java Edition Accounts - Similar Threads - Switch Minecraft Java

2. Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Username Switching Trouble: Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account migration happened. I own two Minecraft accounts...
  3. Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console: I just never had this problem until weeks ago and it still is happening today. I just can't download Minecraft because "there is an error on the download or there is corrupted data". I tried...
  4. My microsoft account on minecraft switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My microsoft account on minecraft switch: Hello, could I know why I am suspended from multiplayer and if not how long until it will no longer be suspended? 700b8bb1-a441-4bd7-a774-9a361a249259
  5. I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch: I'm trying to play Minecraft with my friends on Switch, but I can't join multiplayer because it says my account is not set up for multiplayer. When I follow the links that it tells me to it says I...
  6. Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message: Minecraft dungeons, i cannot host any cross play sessions from my nintendo switch. Nor can i join other dessions from xbox or ps4 from my switch. NAT is fine, microsoft settings, xbox settings,...
  7. How to have a mincrasoft and Nintendo switch account in Minecraft for switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to have a mincrasoft and Nintendo switch account in Minecraft for switch: "Can't join cross-platform Minecraft server on Switch. It asks for both Microsoft and Nintendo accounts. Need help signing in with both accounts ." e149d864-e755-432f-9c38-a432440daaf9
  8. Switching Microsoft account that is linked to a Minecraft Java Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Switching Microsoft account that is linked to a Minecraft Java Account: when my daughter migrated her account we had switched her to my email, but i want to switch the microsoft account linked with her minecraft java account over to hers so i no longer get the emails...
  9. if i have minecraft in the nintendo switch how i can get java on my pc?

in XBoX Accessibility
    if i have minecraft in the nintendo switch how i can get java on my pc?: i tryed to login whit my account microsoft on my nintendo but i can't even see bedrock on minecraft launcher 0f8fc143-85ba-41cf-9748-c60f401cd428
  10. Minecraft Nintendo Switch and Java edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch and Java edition: if I buy minecraft for nintendo switch i can download it for free the java edition? bbb7580e-b89b-42db-822c-4e247e243b45