Switch fallout new vegas german version to a french or english version

Discus and support Switch fallout new vegas german version to a french or english version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello just bought fallout new vegas and later discovered that the game was in german and as a live in french part of switzerland i do not speak german... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yazzzid, Sep 18, 2017.

1. yazzzid
    yazzzid Guest

hello just bought fallout new vegas and later discovered that the game was in german and as a live in french part of switzerland i do not speak german so i would like to know if i can change the game language .

:)

yazzzid, Sep 18, 2017
  2. Switch Fallout New Vegas from German Xbox Live Store to English

Hi!

I downloaded Fallout New Vegas today from the German Xbox Store. Unfortunately, it's only in German. But I want to play it in English. Is there a way to switch to English?

If not, can I withdraw my transaction somehow? I'm kind of *** of, because in the description there was written "Supports German" but not "Supports ONLY German". It is annoying and totally not understandable that obviously you can not download the original
    versions in Germany...

Thanks, Lloyd

Ye Olde Lloyd, Sep 18, 2017
  3. Missing DLC ( Fallout New Vegas : Old World blue (FRENCH) ) in Canada, Québec

In the Xbox Live market, in Canada we dont have the DLC : Fallout New Vegas : Old World Blue (FRENCH), but the french is one of the official language in Canada and in the province of Québec we have the game in french version, but we only have the english
    version on the Xbox Live Market. So I ask to the team off the Xbox Live Market to correct this mistake. Thanks.

FreneticMathieu, Sep 18, 2017
  4. EXLEX Win User

Think I understand the problem now !

@ M3tal Daz3

Dishonored (360) is not the problem ! The Definitive Edition (ONE) is !

The problem is, that Bethesda published an "english, french, spanish" version and a "french, italian, german, spanish" version. But the language for the Definitive Edition in the german and austrian store was based on the "english, french, spanish" version.

So if the game does not support the language, it doesn't matter what your console is set to !

Let's just wait what the Support will tell us ! ; )
  5. Throni360 Win User

Dragon Age: Inquisition auf englisch kaufen

"The downloadable version of this game supports English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Russian."

Steht so in der Produktbeschreibung.
  6. Pandasaur cx Win User

LEGO marvel super heroes

These are the languages available for the game.

[quote user=""]The downloadable version of this game supports: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Danish.[/quote]
  7. Estugon666 Win User

Dishonored Language set to French

It could probably be that the Games-on-Demand version just supports French, Italian, German and Spanish as default languages. So it could be due to this that you can't start the game on english or russian. I've had the same problem Dishonored starting in
    French, but after setting my console language to german it worked fine. With my console language in english it would start the game in french.
  8. Canabiskid Win User

Fallout 3 and las vegas

I changed region to uk and language 360 to eng . But i bought both in xbox store . But both french version . In the game i can’t change language . Now microsoft gave me refund . But i want eng fallout 3 and fallout las vegas to in eng like it sais on store
    . So i don’t understand wy french version
Thema:

1. Switch fallout new vegas german version to a french or english version - Similar Threads - Switch fallout vegas

2. my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...: my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched controllers and the problem persists so i doubt its a controlelr problem 8dad8d13-6706-4fc1-8013-6e473cc000be
  3. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  4. Do i only get 1 switch back at a time¿

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do i only get 1 switch back at a time¿: I was waiting patiently for my home switches to come back but I only ended up getting 1 back, does it work like when you use the individual switch it takes a year for that 1 to come back?...
  5. Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Username Switching Trouble: Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account migration happened. I own two Minecraft accounts...
  6. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

in XBoX on Consoles
    using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...: using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?...
  7. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  8. Xbox switches off when loading games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox switches off when loading games?: I have an Xbox one haven't bothered upgrading because I don't really play as much anymore. Today I used my xbox for Netflix for almost 3 hours everything was fine but when I loaded up into nba it...
  9. How To I Retrieve my Switch Bedrock World?

in XBoX on Windows
    How To I Retrieve my Switch Bedrock World?: My Switch Bedrock World Reset Hello everyone. I’ve researched for a while now, and I don’t think there’s a fix, but one of my worlds entirely reset. I went AFK last night, came back to the game...
  10. How do I switch back to local state save from cloud save on fallout shelter

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I switch back to local state save from cloud save on fallout shelter: Hi I like to switch back to my local state save because my vault was fully done up etc and I can't seem to have the prompt that xbox asks me which save file I like to use either cloud or local...