Switch between profiles on windows 10 for forza horizon 5

Discus and support Switch between profiles on windows 10 for forza horizon 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I just bought forza horizon 5 on one account but I cannot switch profiles and play on a different account. I am playing on PC, everytime I try to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZemagSK, Nov 11, 2021.

1. ZemagSK
    ZemagSK Guest

Hi I just bought forza horizon 5 on one account but I cannot switch profiles and play on a different account. I am playing on PC, everytime I try to switch profiles on the xbox companion app, it just switches back to the default account when I launch forza. How do I play on the different account. It worked fine several years ago for Forza Horizon 3 but it isn't working now.

:)

ZemagSK, Nov 11, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

3. ZemagSK Win User

I'm trying this again on Nov 9th now that the game is available for everyone, and it still seems like I cannot switch accounts. I've tried using the Xbox App, and I can't even get passed sign in as the button doesn't work so that option is also ruled out.
  4. ZemagSK Win User

Hi,

I tried to login via the Xbox App, but when I click Sign In it doesn't work. The button just does not do anything.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi ZemagSK! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Currently the games are linked to the profile signed into the Xbox app, not on the Xbox companion app, change the profile trough the Xbox app and that should solve the issues
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

I believe that only the account that purchased FH5 can access the game early. The other accounts have to wait for Nov 9th.
Thema:

1. Switch between profiles on windows 10 for forza horizon 5 - Similar Threads - Switch between profiles

2. Child can switch between accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child can switch between accounts: I have a passcode and all restrictions set up. However on my “non home” Xbox, my child can switch between my sign in and the child account. This causes concern on my end Any clues?...
  3. How to transfer worlds between switch and pc with only mc acc no realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer worlds between switch and pc with only mc acc no realms: i just got mc for my computer but i was dissapointed when i loaded up bedrock to see none of my worlds from switch were on my pc. to clarify i have used my ms acc on switch. i would like to know...
  4. I cannot switch between accounts on xbox app on a new windows 11 laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot switch between accounts on xbox app on a new windows 11 laptop: When I go to sign out and back to sign in it goes automatically back to a different account than the one I want. Also if i take to long to press sign in then it goes back automatically. I have...
  5. Can you switch saved game data between profiles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you switch saved game data between profiles?: Dear Microsoft, My kids have extensive progress on several games On my my profile from when they were small. They have their own Profiles now. Is it possible to switch their save game progress...
  6. help w/ transferring Minecraft worlds between PS5 n Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help w/ transferring Minecraft worlds between PS5 n Switch: ok so i am having a difficult time transferring my Minecraft worlds between PS5 n Switch, I am signed into my Microsoft acct n I click on sync worlds from my Switch, nothing syncs, plz help. i...
  7. child switching between his account and my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    child switching between his account and my account: Does anyone know how to prevent my child from switching between his account and my account a6bab2c7-2654-4459-ba80-056811138c1a
  8. Is there any way to switch between the My games and apps and MS Store tile at the bottom...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there any way to switch between the My games and apps and MS Store tile at the bottom...: Pics of my home screen and my friend's one submitted by /u/VeeJay_NK [link] [comments]
  9. Can we get the option to switch between versions of Dashboards/Home Screens?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we get the option to switch between versions of Dashboards/Home Screens?: I say versions but I just mean of how it looks, some people like the new style and others like me like the classic version, personally I loved how convenient it was and how it had that old similar...
  10. Can I switch Xbox consoles between family members?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I switch Xbox consoles between family members?: My son has an Xbox Series S, and my daughter has an Xbox Series X. Both with All Access. My son plays way more than my daughter and has worked it out with his sister to trade Xbox consoles. What...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fh5 make another profile

2. gorzs horizon 5 change profil