Sweepstakes keeps getting pushed back

Discus and support Sweepstakes keeps getting pushed back in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I entered the Sweepstakes: Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Custom PC Bundle sweepstakes 3-4 months ago. And the winners have been pushed back twice and today... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cavanharris, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Cavanharris
    Cavanharris Guest

I entered the Sweepstakes: Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Custom PC Bundle sweepstakes 3-4 months ago. And the winners have been pushed back twice and today was the day they said to check. I've checked multiple times throughout the day and no update.

:)

Cavanharris, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

Okay,

The way sweepstakes work is the winner/s is contacted first before the prize is claimed. This must happen before the winner/s is announced. You may want to keep checking that.
  3. Cavanharris Win User

I'm in the US and I've checked again it still says nothing besides results pending. And to come back on February 1st
  4. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be the Independent Advisor for Microsoft assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern. I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

Which region are you currently in?

Im located in Canada and do see 1 winner was announced for this sweepstakes contest.

https://rewards.bing.com/redeem/winners/0005050...
  5. Smwutches Win User

suspension keeps getting pushed back

And in case you didn't know, you can login at enforcement.xbox.com for more information about the suspension.
    100 day suspensions are not listed on the enforcement site
  6. Daft Badger Win User

suspension keeps getting pushed back

100 day suspensions do not show on the enforcement site.
Thema:

1. Sweepstakes keeps getting pushed back - Similar Threads - Sweepstakes keeps getting

2. How does the 25 sweepstakes entries for the Xbox series s work

in XBoX on Windows
    How does the 25 sweepstakes entries for the Xbox series s work: How does the 25 suite takes entry Xbox series s work 3bd0b06c-f471-4331-86af-9ad1d02e8331
  3. Halo/ParamountPlus Sweepstakes Not Finished

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo/ParamountPlus Sweepstakes Not Finished: i'm trying to enter the sweepstakes to win the halo tv series controller and even though i have registered and downloaded/launched/signed into the paramount plus app, it won't seem to pick up that...
  4. Barbie Xbox Sweepstakes?

in XBoX on Windows
    Barbie Xbox Sweepstakes?: It’s been almost 3 months since the drawing was supposed to have been done. I know that they have to contact the winner and verify and everything… but that’s a really long time Is it safe to...
  5. Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes: Has some one already won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes ce644e2a-b71a-4977-b8f7-15597795e11b
  6. Who won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox sweepstakes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox sweepstakes: When will the winner of the assassin’s creed mirage xbox sweepstakes be announced? 765aaf12-1932-4fb5-ada6-4cf74d1af314
  7. Why was I suspended from Microsoft rewards after entering a sweepstakes?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why was I suspended from Microsoft rewards after entering a sweepstakes?: (This has been my 4th problem with my Xbox Account and Xbox itself within a year of owning it, so I am genuinely losing patience.) So, I've been "suspended from Microsoft rewards" for about a...
  8. Will it be OK if I correct my name after I already entered the sweepstakes?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will it be OK if I correct my name after I already entered the sweepstakes?: I entered a Microsoft rewards sweepstakes with the wrong name, but I updated it after I submitted my entries will I still be able to win the prize if I win? If not , how do I refund ?...
  9. Is puerto rico a supported country for sweepstakes?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is puerto rico a supported country for sweepstakes?: I can't find any information on this anywhere like am I even eligible if I try to enter? 81f4aadb-38ae-4e87-9664-23323e09a90e
  10. Plague tale: Requiem sweepstakes a while back and wanted to know if I missed out on winning...

in XBoX on Windows
    Plague tale: Requiem sweepstakes a while back and wanted to know if I missed out on winning...: I sadly missed out on the winner postings and never saw an email or anything like that. I still have my order ID oddly enough. Any way I can check this? 2f3e2f92-982e-4d6e-a522-016ff1318076